Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✠ XCALIBIT COIN ✠ ➢ XBIT Artist (AOM) of the Month Candidates and Voting ➢  (Read 2519 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XBITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:20:57 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 12:31:36 AM by XBITCOIN

1% of Every XBIT block will go to the Kings Wallet Address and be paid out to the Monthly Winner

So Here is How We Will Do This For Now!

✠ XCALIBIT COIN ➢

BitcoinTalk Official XBIT Thread
Artist (AOM) of the Month Candidates and Voting!

Every BitcoinTalk User With Over 10 Posts Will Count and only gets One Vote Per Month
Each Vote will be counted in this Thread And a Closing Post will Conclude the Month of Voting
(Please Explain with a +1 for "Artist Name" Why You Chose the Artist)

The Votes will be Counted at the End of Each Month for
The Artists That Sign Up Within The First Two Weeks of the Month

To Sign Up to be Voted for XCalibit AOM Visit Our Website XCALIBITCOIN.COM

Here is a List of the Candidates for Voting Month 5/17-6/17 (Special Genesis Bonus Month)
In the Order in which they were received

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠
✠Artist Name Goes Here✠
Artist Email Here-
XBIT Wallet Address Here -
Any Pertinent Links and Information and An Explanation of what will be done with XCalibit Here -
✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

✠Y.T. aka @coin_artist✠
yourstrulycoinartist@gmail.com
BTC 1DcPp2zUxfD4CdBxypAQrND1UrsXooj51o
I am a contributor for World Crypto Network. I am a fine artist. I am an advocate for bitcoin. I am also the CEO of a technology start up called Lemma Technology Group. I have recently launched a show called "ArtBits" as a means to blend where my interests in art and bitcoin collide.
If I was nominated as "AOM" and received Xbit Coins, I would use the funds to produce art work about Bitcoin and purchase equipment to upgrade my new show. I would like to achieve a strong foothold in the Bitcoin community, in order to help art and culture blossom. And by "Bitcoin," I am referring to the larger cryptocurrency network. I also donate my time to crypto start ups who are in need of an artist for promotional materials, including logos.
An example of my artwork which is a commentary on creating independent artists, artists who do not rely on the system, via social tipping: https://i.imgur.com/1LAq0YU.png While this drawing is only a sketch, I have an entire body of work I would like to produce, but I do not have the funds to currently meet all of my production needs.
View my first episode of "ArtBIts" here: http://youtu.be/3LOm82OxgHI
Thank you for considering me to be an Xbit King/Queen, Y.T.

✠ ✠

✠ ✠

XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:55:20 PM

Vote! Or Find Someone to Signup for King so that you can vote on them!

Sawyer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:01:35 AM

Like a Lottery System!!
I like that, and dislike it at the same time.. hehe   Grin
XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:04:19 AM

Like a Lottery System!!
I like that, and dislike it at the same time.. hehe   Grin

Its not really lottery, every artist that signs up gets added to the this page to be voted on, then they can promote themselves to get more votes! So its a voting system, not a lottery,..

XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:11:26 AM

We are still prelaunch so this will get perfected more, we want btctalk users to be voting for the XBIT monthly donation to the artist! And for Artists to get more people involved on btctalk and with crypto currency in general! We will be promoting for artists to sign up on different art sights like deviant art, even crowdfunding platforms, etc!

Skycraft

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:58:27 AM

Yeah..I'dd love to see updates.. 'Cos I'm really curios... so there is a vote system  Shocked
Everybody count the same,right?
XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:28:50 AM

Yeah..I'dd love to see updates.. 'Cos I'm really curios... so there is a vote system  Shocked

Yepp, each btctalk user with over 10 posts is allowed one vote per month, at the end of the month the votes will be counted and a post will be made for the cut off and then the winner will be announced!

Then you are allowed to vote again for the next month of voting!

This is how we will do it for now, eventually we will come up with a better way to count the votes, but this is a good way to safeguard for now and it promotes people to use btctalk!

Check out the website XCALIBITCOIN.COM

XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:46:22 AM

Dont forget to have your Artist Friends Sign Up, the Voting System is Ready and No Artists Yet, The Genesis 1% Will end up being 125 Coins!

cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:25:40 AM

+1 for Y.T.

Awesome to see an Artist so Involved With Bitcoin keep up the good work Y.T.!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:58:00 PM

+1 for Y.T.!

Wow!  Just found her in this too!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-BGhj8HGnY
Skycraft

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:21:47 AM

Yeah..I'dd love to see updates.. 'Cos I'm really curios... so there is a vote system  Shocked

Yepp, each btctalk user with over 10 posts is allowed one vote per month, at the end of the month the votes will be counted and a post will be made for the cut off and then the winner will be announced!

Then you are allowed to vote again for the next month of voting!

This is how we will do it for now, eventually we will come up with a better way to count the votes, but this is a good way to safeguard for now and it promotes people to use btctalk!

Check out the website XCALIBITCOIN.COM

Well... okai let's try it Wink

Btw what is your current hash rate of the full network?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: