Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 04:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora trading thread and OTC xchg  (Read 36991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:41:22 AM

Selling Qora for 40 satoshi
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:56:35 AM

If this thread is still updated then please remove my WTB.

coinpump

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:30:12 AM

Any major QORA holder wants to double IPO investment without risk of creating sell-side price competition ?
Want to help with QORA distribution ?
Want to give me insentives to do some apps development for QORA ?

I will buy 20 mil QORA at 2 sat price (0.4 BTC total).
I will send my BTC to seller immediately after escrow receives QORAs, but escrow will hold my QORAs in his account for 6 months until sending them to me.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:22:05 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:56:58 AM by ivanst776

WTB   1million  at  20 SAT
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:29:32 AM

Any major QORA holder wants to double IPO investment without risk of creating sell-side price competition ?

I will send my BTC to seller immediately after escrow receives QORAs, but escrow will hold my QORAs in his account for 6 months until sending them to me.

at 2 sat Huh
coinpump

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:16:41 AM

at 2 sat Huh

Yes.
All IPO investors got it for 1.3 sat (130BTC / 10,000,000,000 QORA).
Are you comfortable giving them 20x profit ?

If any investor can prove that he invested same amount into 10 failed coins and lost it on all except QORA then I will buy it for 20 sat.

How do you know if 20 sat is real market price ?
What prevents big holders from selling it to themselves with tiny loss on exchange fees ?
Considering that market is very thin and exchange fees are very small, it's easy to manipulate the market selling to themselves.
This is why they are constantly bitching about someone selling QORA  - because they have to buy it all from anyone who is selling below price that they like to maintain.

Prove me wrong and I will buy at 20 sat.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:43:00 PM

at 2 sat Huh

Yes.

If any investor can prove that he invested same amount into 10 failed coins and lost it on all except QORA then I will buy it for 20 sat.

What prevents big holders from selling it to themselves with tiny loss on exchange fees ?
Considering that market is very thin and exchange fees are very small, it's easy to manipulate the market selling to themselves.
This is why they are constantly bitching about someone selling QORA  - because they have to buy it all from anyone who is selling below price that they like to maintain.

Yeah bro, will sell you at 2 sat. Just right after someone will sell me BTC for 30 $ per coin. Cause I'm not comfortable paying 600 $ per 1 BTC (20x return) when some "early adopters" bought it for 30 $.

And I'm also intresting in buying Google stocks at IPO prices. Don't feel comfortable paying more to "early inverstors".
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:56:33 PM

at 2 sat Huh

Yes.

Yeah bro, will sell you at 2 sat. Just right after someone will sell me BTC for 30 $ per coin. Cause I'm not comfortable paying 600 $ per 1 BTC (20x return) when some "early adopters" bought it for 30 $.

And I'm also intresting in buying Google stocks at IPO prices. Don't feel comfortable paying more to "early inverstors".

Same here. Buying google for 25$, apple for 15$ and BTC for 1.5$. LTC for 5c and QORA for 1.7 satoshis.

If we are at it, buying some NXT for 150 satoshis please.

coinpump

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:26:33 AM

at 2 sat Huh

Yes.

Same here. Buying google for 25$, apple for 15$ and BTC for 1.5$. LTC for 5c and QORA for 1.7 satoshis.

If we are at it, buying some NXT for 150 satoshis please.

Those are good points, except Google, Apple, BTC and LTC are in liquid markets so it's very expensive to manipulate them - only central banks can do that.
Also, I don't know, but I guess SEC rules probably forbid companies from selling and buying to themselves with purpose of price manipulation and creation of artificial trends for publicly traded stocks like Google and Apple. Correct me if I am wrong.
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:02:12 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 07:53:15 PM by rlh

at 2 sat Huh

Yes.

This is why they are constantly bitching about someone selling QORA  - because they have to buy it all from anyone who is selling below price that they like to maintain.

No, we didn't buy in at $30/BTC.  We bought in at $.80/BTC.  Wink

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Puberty

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:26:57 PM

Selling QORA at 30 satoshi. Escrow or you go first.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:44:19 PM

Selling QORA at 30 satoshi. Escrow or you go first.

https://bter.com/trade/QORA_BTC

Are you oblivious?

ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:03:51 PM

I am looking to buy 20-30 million Qora at the market price. PM if you want to sell.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
delulo

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:26:02 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 08:37:23 PM by delulo

I would like to buy some quora (for a few btc) at 0.00000013 (slightly negotiable) btc per qora. Please pm me (only at market rates and below) if you want to sell some. I only do escrow or you go first or I go first if you have great forum reputation.
check my forum reputation at bitsharestalk.org (same account name).
delulo

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:04:57 AM

I would like to buy some quora (for a few btc) at 0.00000013 (slightly negotiable) btc per qora. Please pm me (only at market rates and below) if you want to sell some. I only do escrow or you go first or I go first if you have great forum reputation.
check my forum reputation at bitsharestalk.org (same account name).
updated to more reasonable 0.00000016
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:54:18 AM

I decided to help with distribution a bit, since not a lot of people selling at such low prices and also not many people is willing to buy over 19-21 satoshi.

I'd sell only large amounts to avoid dumping on exchanges.

So my offer is 50M for 10 BTC, which is 20 satoshi. Min amount is 10M for 2 BTC.

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:57:35 PM

@seek4dream, great work with this OTC thread!

I do beg to differ though, this is definitely a buyers market for those buyers with patience.

You make a valid point though, if sellers don't do their duty now (like the NXT founders did) do you think the price is more likely to go up, or down? Yes, it'll go up a little bit, and then when the spread is too large and trades dry up people bidding at the top get freaked out and leave.

Then the inexperienced Qora whales, who thought they struck it rich (but in the real world might be a Chinese student earning Yuan from a part-time job)  start to consider that things might go pear shaped after all, and they dump 50% of their stash @20 (for a still very impressive x20 return which DOES make them rich, just not x50), so the the price drops to a sustainable 10-20 satoshi.

It'll be a while before Qora is on any exchanges, and we're 2km into a marathon folks.

I'm still extremely confident I'll be buying @20 eventually!

buyer discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615344.msg6805345#msg6805345

Spot on  Tongue
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:39:09 PM

Buying Qora for 12 satoshi each / Selling Nxt for 6600 satoshi each / Exchanging my nxt with your qora at a ratio of 1 nxt = 550 qora / Send me a private message if you're interested in any of these deals

have you also tried the nxt forum?

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:16:55 PM

Buying Qora for 12 satoshi each / Selling Nxt for 6600 satoshi each / Exchanging my nxt with your qora at a ratio of 1 nxt = 550 qora / Send me a private message if you're interested in any of these deals

have you also tried the nxt forum?
Yes.

Alert

Don't trade with renat0. He's a scammer. He approached me with an offer of buying 100M Qora for 13 BTC. I sent first and he disappeared for 3 days. The last PM I got from him is: "Sorry for what I've done to you. I'll pay you, just don't know if in 1 week or 1 year.". It shows that nothing unexpected happened. He intended to scam me right from the start.

If anyone has any info about his real life name/address, please PM me. Few months ago he told me that he's 24 years old from Brazil. That's the only info I've got at the moment.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 02:27:59 AM

ALERT

RENAT0 is a scammer. DONT TRADE WITH HIM!

HE SCAMMED DZARMUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: