Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED Making a new smarter thread thanks to the people who poste on other post.  (Read 1094 times)
rexcoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 09:07:53 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2012, 01:17:38 AM by rexcoin

EDITED: Since 100 bitcoins is a bit of a loan and might not find any lenders, and i THOUGHT i owed more then 3 people, i have lowered the minimum to 85 bitcoin loan.

[FIRST OFF - please do not start trolling or saying anything negative.]

Well, since i owe like 5 people AGAIN, because of my stupidity, I need a rather HUGE loan. And this isnt for gambling it to pay back to the people i owe + to start a new idea i had :-).

I need 1 person for this, please no 20 bitcoins loans, due to the fact i owe about 70 bitcoins to 5 people on here... if I pay back 1 person with the 20 bitcoins i still have to pay you back and its still 5 people.

To make it simple this is how i will pay back.
I need the lender to make a seperate btc address for me (which most lenders due anyway), due to the fact i will be sending 10-15 bitcoins or more at a time every day. I am not going to pay 120-180 bitcoins at once, this will be a daily thing starting on the 1st of February.

How i will pay it back?
Won a scratch card last night worth $1500, but due to the fact i dont want to wait a whole month or get a check. I sold it to a good friend. He offered $300 upfront and $100 a day (starting on the 1st) until $1300 is paid. I lost $200 but i dont care... the $300 is gone because i owed the local store money.
So.. I will get $100 starting on the first, so you will actually be seeing me selling green dot cards on the market place. in exchange for bitcoins. I will give the customer who wants the green dot the lenders address. So i will not spend the bitcoin nor have them they go straight to the lender.

How do i know my friend will pay up?
This isnt the first time i won, and he has done this for me, i trust him with my life!

Looking for lender badly - I WANT MY CURRENT DEBT GONE, I will be releasing my lenders names HERE soon along with amount owed. I just want the 5-6 people i owe to be paid and i will pay the lender loan amount + 20% within 2 weeks!

EDITED:
Hmm seems i owe 3 people, I checked all pms + threads.
Code:
USERNAME -------- REPAYMENT AMOUNT ---- BITCOIN ADDRESS
ineededausername     25 Bitcoins        1Jy3vqmq9pSS8XgrtYfrbuz3GV2xKTb2x6

ptd     21.1 Bitcoins      1H5sniC9u3CCFra7EVFuVcNoio8rDLmPFT

slider1978      6 Bitcoins 1QAywNshfR2CpLkFZAMAEstWjTBdiiVSsC
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xepera

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 10:09:00 PM

I got the wanted amount in my wallet - but are you trustworthy? i mean you Tell about yourself you lost BTC due gambling. You owed your local store money? sounds like lots of money you lost in the past...

and what is the effective return for me as lender?
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 10:25:01 PM

I got the wanted amount in my wallet - but are you trustworthy? i mean you Tell about yourself you lost BTC due gambling. You owed your local store money? sounds like lots of money you lost in the past...

and what is the effective return for me as lender?

I understand your concerns, it is VERY VALID. But yes i do consider myself trustworthy - By the fact I dont lie about paying back, because i always do PAY BACK ON TIME OR SOONER, Not talking just about here - in real life too.  The store owners know im having a hard time, they help me and at the end of the month or as soon as i get money I pay them.
I agree I lost ALOT OF MONEY - but its my fault - money i lost i dont care about - money i owe others I DO - i believe in karma - im not saying i am perfect little angel and never have lied, but i dont lie when it comes to money - not worth getting killed over.

Well I can do the said terms on my post so you would get 120 bitcoins in less then 2 weeks.
I can guarantee the loan back + 20%, Im just thinking of something right now i can do or show you that will gain me some trust - to you.

Well I can ship you a freebie Samsung SAGA phone or a Linux-Hacked zip it z2 pda? on the 1st of february as a sign i am thankful, Thats one thing I can do.

I just do wish i could offer more to gain your trust.

I am a php scripter as well - nothing to show this instant except a small site i was working for IBB. But i dont think its a very nice idea to show you without IBB permission. (IBB = Internet Bank of Bitcoin)

So how about this, you TELL ME what i can do to earn your trust so i can get this loan.

Thanks for reading and replying to my thread!
pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 10:27:11 PM

Why not have the person that loans you the money pay the balances to owe to others and send you the rest?  Making you responsible for the whole amount and making sure your other lenders are settled with and you don't run with all of it.

vuce

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 10:29:25 PM

Why not have the person that loans you the money pay the balances to owe to others and send you the rest?  Making you responsible for the whole amount and making sure your other lenders are settled with and you don't run with all of it.
+1
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 10:31:46 PM

Good idea, the reason why i didnt mention that was due to the fact i dont know IF lenders would want to pay back 5 people + me, but this is a truly good idea, lets see what xepera wants to do first, i dont want them to agree and then i say "o.k you have to pay 5 people + me" i dont think thats fair as they are doing me the favor. Even if i pay 20% of interest - they are still doing the favor.

Thank you pirateat40 for your response!
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 10:40:16 PM

Updated first post with the 3 people i owe.

rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

Updated - requesting now 85 minimum loan from 1 person.
Same percent of interest.
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:15:21 PM

Anyone who agrees and sends the loan (to me + the 3 people i owe) in the next hour, i offer 23% interest rate.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:21:24 PM

So, you are going to completely IGNORE my reply in one of your last loan request threads ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61137.msg713819#msg713819

Here it goes again....

If you are a coder, why not work for your BTC ?

I am currently looking for a Dev for a project:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60881.0

....just a thought.

senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:22:19 PM

just want to say its "Islamic Bank of Bitcoin" not Internet Bank of Bitcoin Smiley
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:24:28 PM

So, you are going to completely IGNORE my reply in one of your last loan request threads ?

Here it goes again....

....just a thought.

he is currently coding for me
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:43:59 PM

Here it goes again....

....just a thought.

Replied to it, if you want me to work on the project RIGHT NOW, instead of a month i would require 50% upfront, not because i dont trust you but because i need bitcoins to pay my loan + as senbonzakura has said i am working for them currently.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: