Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 02:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPop: Full Service Bitcoin Marketing Agency | Your Ideas are Worth Sharing  (Read 442 times)
CoinPop (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:34:39 PM

CoinPop Marketing | http://www.coinpopmarketing.com

We thought that we'd share our launch with you as are very excited to spread the word about Bitcoin to the Washington, D.C. metro area. CoinPop is a 360 degree marketing agency, meaning we can do many different types of inbound and outbound marketing, be it local or online. Of course, our local efforts are extremely limited to the D.C. area.

Anyways, let's get to the good stuff. When a client or non-client calls us and wants to accept Bitcoin, we'll consult them through the process free of charge, or send them a custom step-by-step guide. Soon there will be some local presentations and free webinars advertised around small cities in the area (we're starting small, yeah?).

Here's some topics we'll cover:

- #1 What is Bitcoin and Why Should I Accept?
- #2 Merchant vs. Social (Introduction to Dogecoin tips for your Social Media Marketing)
- #3 Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations - Uncrossing the Tangled Mess

Plus more in the future. When I know more, I'll post it in a blog onto the site.

Thanks, guys!

Intaryna

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

Crowdcreate. They're an experienced Blockchain/ICO marketing agency (www.crowdcreate.us) that’s been featured on Forbes, CNBC and Huffington Post. They’ve worked with many of the top crypto projects and have successfully raised over $53 million dollars across 45+ projects. ICOs and startup clients include BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent. They specialize in community management across Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk and also getting valuable Press & Media article mentions, and can scale your marketing growth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: