Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 03:23:54 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTer deposit not showing up  (Read 551 times)
visual111 (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:38:26 PM

I made a deposit to BTer over 5 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up yet, even as pending. There are 187 confirmations on my end (nxt) and the address on their end is showing the coins. Has anyone had this happen before? I put in a support ticket a little while ago

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 11:07:26 PM

I made a deposit to BTer over 5 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up yet, even as pending. There are 187 confirmations on my end (nxt) and the address on their end is showing the coins. Has anyone had this happen before? I put in a support ticket a little while ago

well according to Bter
Crypto-currencies are credited within 1 minute after accessing this page or "My funds" page and only after 20 confirmations of the transaction in the network.

You will need to wait till they respond to your ticket. But so far as I know from my experience they are replying quite fast.

If coins are visible on yours deposit address you should not worry about losing coins. Just you'll lose some time Wink
visual111 (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:17:21 PM

Is it normal for Nxt transactions to take over a day? Even if it's 5,000 nxt?

http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/details.php?action=ac&ac=4325422942967340456

this explorer was showing confirmations last night, but it won't load right now
http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=100

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: