Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Politics, The Assassination Game, and TAFS  (Read 428 times)
serenitys (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:50:48 AM

As an author, true crime mystery buff, wrongful conviction activist, and a social games dev I disclose in all honestly that the first time I heard about the dark net and the dead pool (assassination politics) it made me all kinds of giddy and hyper to learn more. I was quite intrigued, and yeah, it's morbid but come on...you can't say there's never been someone out there you'd want to see taken out the old fashioned way...

Aside from the morbid side, I do believe in due process, which is why I'm a strong activist against wrongful convictions and have been for 20 years. (And it's the same reason why I'm giddy that somebody thought up assassination politics  Grin)

That said, I had this notion for a story and game, started writing the outline for the novel, and then it kind of got bigger as an actual "thing"...instead of a dead pool, a resurrection of TAFS would be so amazing to see erupt globally.

TAFS... Tar And Feather Society.

No personal injury or physical harm but the play proceeds the same - bids are made on any given individual in law/politics/banking etc and the Society sends them a warning they have X amount of time to clean up their corrupt business, confess, and resign. If they don't resign by the deadline, then TAFS will abduct them, strip them, douse them in some such tar like substance and roll them in feathers, then deposit them in a public venue in handcuffs with a sign referencing their "crimes" and refusal to right their wrongs.  It's videotaped, uploaded to YouTube and news outlets...public shaming and humiliation is a small price to pay for not being actually assassinated for corruption, deception and other crimes against the people.

Maybe after a few of them end up tagged by the Tar & Feather Society operating on the dark net, funded in bitcoin, they will think twice before finalizing their shady underground deals...

It was my hope Anonymous would evolve to this but apparently Anon just likes trolling WBC and Tom Cruise...so eh.

What do you think the reaction would be if this began to happen round the world?

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: