Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most trending and easiest way to grab btc for free, now a days?  (Read 1884 times)
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:24:50 AM

What are the most popular ways to earn some bitcoins for free instantly?

Comment below

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrithu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:48:30 AM

I am pretty sure that it is still adclick sites and faucets. Followed maybe by the most basic simple scam possible: asking for a loan without collateral and not paying back. Though I am not sure how often that is still done.

That is if you ask for trending and easy. If you ask for effective then there is no way that is free of some work or investment.

I think the times in which people just experiment with BTC and send them around in significant amount just for the lulz are pretty much over. At least I don't see many giveaways around here anymore. Which isn't suprising since BTC aren't easy to get anymore.

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:30:55 AM

I am pretty sure that it is still adclick sites and faucets. Followed maybe by the most basic simple scam possible: asking for a loan without collateral and not paying back. Though I am not sure how often that is still done.

Just out of reference - faucets are actually bad if you reuse the address with large inputs later on. If you don't have coin control in your client (only Qt has it) then you won't be able to specify which inputs are going into your transaction meaning that in all likelihood you may be choosing those dust inputs. The problem here is that dust inputs take up space without really adding to the value of the tx so you may have a crap ton of dust inputs meaning you get a nonstandard transaction that either requires a larger fee (usually more than all your dust combined) or you take a long time to get confirmations as some miners don't accept non standard txs.

@OP: Your best bet would be to just stick with your signature payment scheme - everything else will offer you a pittance in return. I suppose you could also sell your services here if you have any programming/creative skills - but I'm not sure whether that counts as free.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:37:46 AM

Signature ad campaigns do pay although the mods are starting to come down on spamming now
Which limits how many posts you can make without being banned
Some of the non-post linked campaigns are interesting but tend to be senior members and up

cahirlet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:49:13 AM

Signature campaign would be the best. Secondly, if you do have a programming/designing skills, you can offer your service at the service section.
If you want to try, faucet would also work but the payout would be really low.
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 10:50:06 AM

Yes,now a days signature compaign in forum is the best,easiest and instant way to grab btcs.There should be a proper website functioning for signature compaigns.like ads publisher site,advertiser and publishers , by making a proper signature compaign site,people will trust these type of schemes and will be paid to according to rules.
May be someone will take notice on my request about creating a proper website linked with bitcointalk for signature compaign system.
i am also attached signature compaign of PrimeDice.

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
cahirlet

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:52:49 AM

Yes,now a days signature compaign in forum is the best,easiest and instant way to grab btcs.There should be a proper website functioning for signature compaigns.like ads publisher site,advertiser and publishers , by making a proper signature compaign site,people will trust these type of schemes and will be paid to according to rules.
May be someone will take notice on my request about creating a proper website linked with bitcointalk for signature compaign system.
i am also attached signature compaign of PrimeDice.
Website doesn't mean much though... If you are attached to an operator which is untrusted, you should always ask the Signature campaign operator to use escrow. It is much safer..
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:00:21 AM

U can get free faucet on Primedice.com or LN from my sig. They are better than any faucet.
Second, doing some sig campaign here can earn u alot for free.
Hanging arount pd or LN chat will get u rains.

there are many ways to earn btc for free. I started 5 months ago with faucets, made like 0.04 btc in 1 month , then i started doing this dice faucets and colected rains and now im mod on both sites and got like 3btc in 4 months in rains and from faucets.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:02:29 AM

Right! it can be,but having a website looks something complete.

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:03:30 AM

U can get free faucet on Primedice.com or LN from my sig. They are better than any faucet.
Second, doing some sig campaign here can earn u alot for free.
Hanging arount pd or LN chat will get u rains.

there are many ways to earn btc for free. I started 5 months ago with faucets, made like 0.04 btc in 1 month , then i started doing this dice faucets and colected rains and now im mod on both sites and got like 3btc in 4 months in rains and from faucets.

great! improvement

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:03:45 AM

I see you already using the Primedice advertisement service, according to your signature. Well done Wink.

As soon as your activity hits 240 you will become a Sr. Member. If you change your signature to the correct signature afterwards, you will receive a nice 0.001 BTC per post!

- -

I think these signature services are great to easy "grab BTC". Faucets etc are way too slow in my opinion.  With some knowledge it can also be "easy to grab some BTC" by first investing $ in Bitcoin and start short term trading (with altcoins for example). However, this neccesary investment isn't "free" as you state in the title of this topic.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:05:50 AM

Comment below

There is no method to do this.

You want a FREE Bitcoins to earn instantly...

Only giveaways can give you that.
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:07:39 AM

I see you already using the Primedice advertisement service, according to your signature. Well done Wink.

As soon as your activity hits 240 you will become a Sr. Member. If you change your signature to the correct signature afterwards, you will receive a nice 0.001 BTC per post!

- -

I think these signature services are great to easy "grab BTC". Faucets etc are way too slow in my opinion.  With some knowledge it can also be "easy to grab some BTC" by first investing $ in Bitcoin and start short term trading (with altcoins for example). However, this neccesary investment isn't "free" as you state in the title of this topic.

Really?
how to increase activity ?

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:08:22 AM

Comment below

There is no method to do this.

You want a FREE Bitcoins to earn instantly...

Only giveaways can give you that.

bro, read the above discussion

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
UNV - ITALIA

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:15:26 AM

Jobs, services and giveaways.
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:16:49 AM

Jobs, services and giveaways.

good

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:19:06 AM

- -

Really?

As you keep active on this forum you will receive 14 activity points each 2 weeks.

I think you're lucky: you might hit the required activity rate of 240 this month. I think you will get paid the  full 0.001 BTC per post if you have changed your signature in time. Good luck Wink.

EDIT: remind that you have to post qualitative posts if you want to receive a payout.. Not all of your posts are, so you won't get paid for those

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:40:35 AM

- -

Really?

As you keep active on this forum you will receive 14 activity points each 2 weeks.

I think you're lucky: you might hit the required activity rate of 240 this month. I think you will get paid the  full 0.001 BTC per post if you have changed your signature in time. Good luck Wink.

EDIT: remind that you have to post qualitative posts if you want to receive a payout.. Not all of your posts are, so you won't get paid for those

i usually post news and articles
are these posts are qualitative post?

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
Nagato4

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:09:12 PM

- -

Really?

I heard that Stunna don't pay those with negative trust, but I am not sure if it is really the case...

usamakhalid961 (OP)

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:57:58 AM

- -

Really?

I heard that Stunna don't pay those with negative trust, but I am not sure if it is really the case...

See the requirements from stunna,there is nothing written about trust rating. lol
but tell me how to make +ive rating?

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: