Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will someone lend me 1[btc]?  (Read 607 times)
BitZCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:48:12 AM

Will someone lend me 1BTC, with the promises, to get 1.1BTC tomorrow, or even 1.2BTC back for until the day after tomorrow.

I already own some coins, so I can make sure you'll get your Investment payed. Smiley
All I want is to trade a little bit bigger today, and try to invest a little bit more on my own. Smiley

Thanks for your interest

BitZCoin

Here it is: TakePart!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:28:47 AM

you should wait till tomorrow then, no need to rush just for one day, and this is not a lending forum, your gonna get negged if you cant provide collateral. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:50:48 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 12:02:45 PM by BurtW

Will someone lend me 1BTC, with the promises, to get 1.1BTC tomorrow, or even 1.2BTC back for until the day after tomorrow.

I already own some coins, so I can make sure you'll get your Investment payed. Smiley
All I want is to trade a little bit bigger today, and try to invest a little bit more on my own. Smiley

Thanks for your interest

BitZCoin
It sounds like you think that the price of BTC is going to go down so what you want to do is sell the BTC now and buy them back tomorrow (or the next day) at the lower price.  In other words you want to short BTC.

But you are not happy to just sell the BTC you already have.  You want to borrow some BTC so that you can also sell this borrowed BTC and, assuming the price goes down, make even more profit.  In other words you want to do some margin trading.

Am I right so far?

What I suggest is you:

1 ) Go to

https://www.bitfinex.com/?refcode=7NUKcOiSHg

2 ) Sign up for an account
3 ) Deposit your BTC there
4 ) Safely and very easily borrow BTC in your margin account
5 ) Sell the BTC
6 ) Wait for the price to change
7 ) If the price goes down you win!  As long as it is going down keep waiting.  Once you have made enough profit close your position (buy back the BTC with the USD held in your account).  At this time the system will automatically pay off the BTC loan and the interest.
8 ) If the price goes up (too much) you will lose and the system will automatically close your position (buy BTC with the USD held as collateral in your margin account) and pay off the loan and interest.

When you sign up be sure to use the code 7NUKcOiSHg and you will get a better rate on the fees for your trades!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BitZCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 12:47:00 PM

Thanks for your interest

BitZCoin
It sounds like you think that the price of BTC is going to go down so what you want to do is sell the BTC now and buy them back tomorrow (or the next day) at the lower price.  In other words you want to short BTC.

But you are not happy to just sell the BTC you already have.  You want to borrow some BTC so that you can also sell this borrowed BTC and, assuming the price goes down, make even more profit.  In other words you want to do some margin trading.

Am I right so far?

What I suggest is you:

1 ) Go to

https://www.bitfinex.com/?refcode=7NUKcOiSHg

2 ) Sign up for an account
3 ) Deposit your BTC there
4 ) Safely and very easily borrow BTC in your margin account
5 ) Sell the BTC
6 ) Wait for the price to change
7 ) If the price goes down you win!  As long as it is going down keep waiting.  Once you have made enough profit close your position (buy back the BTC with the USD held in your account).  At this time the system will automatically pay off the BTC loan and the interest.
8 ) If the price goes up (too much) you will lose and the system will automatically close your position (buy BTC with the USD held as collateral in your margin account) and pay off the loan and interest.

When you sign up be sure to use the code 7NUKcOiSHg and you will get a better rate on the fees for your trades!

No, I want to buy other coins.
Also I will give you 2500 NRS (Noirshares - traded on Poloniex), for the time, until I give you the 1.2BTC back on the third day.

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:41:01 PM

1 - you prob will get more answers if you post in the lending subsection

2 - hardly someone will give your money withour equivalent colateral or something else. Think only really trusted members would get 1 btc lend. You might try small fractions from different people, but still hardly will be more than 0.5 btc
BitZCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:49:38 PM

1 - you prob will get more answers if you post in the lending subsection

2 - hardly someone will give your money withour equivalent colateral or something else. Think only really trusted members would get 1 btc lend. You might try small fractions from different people, but still hardly will be more than 0.5 btc

2500 NRS are equivalent to ~ 1BTC
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nrs (for me they will be even more worth)

Very trusted members will get 4000 NRS ~ 1.6BTC, to beware until they'll have their money back. But @ Least on the third day of their lend, they will be able to sell them for even more money.
1.2BTC Back, after to 2 days. (Payed back on the third day morning german time.) = That's a good offer, I think

For me it's a lot of risk, too.

BitZCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 04:29:48 PM

Even though I am the only one with risk, especially with 4000 NRS to get them back.
Price is only listed on Poloniex, but soon on Cryptsy.
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nrs

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

It will also rise during their new multipool, so I want them back.

Investment address is:

1Bc9UsfmExq9esy272kEABahH3gM8pAQDh in 

Greetz

BitZCoin

Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:56:47 PM

Why do you make two topics here saying the same.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:24:31 PM

You can lock this topic yourself.  Control is lower right under the post.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitZCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:32:26 AM

Made this topic on "marketplace", which I should know is wrong, too.
I will close it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: