Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:13:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy sale for Gridseed G-Blade Miner(Used)- Only$99!-X-Hash  (Read 7708 times)
xhash bd (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:39:00 AM

Hey,

Just placed my first order at X-Hash. Will update once I've received and checked my G-Blade. Smiley

Thanks

Thank you for your purchase, please contact X-Girls anytime if you need anything~~~

X-Hash  http://www.x-hash.com
Pofessional Mining Hardware Service Provider, Official Gridseed Distributor.
Gridseed G-Blade/ G-Box/ A1
imall4btc

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:26:29 PM

Hey,

Just placed my first order at X-Hash. Will update once I've received and checked my G-Blade. Smiley

Thanks

Thank you for your purchase, please contact X-Girls anytime if you need anything~~~

Update: Got my G-Blade shipped within 12 hours of placing my order. Truly amazing!!  Cool Thanks X-Hash & team(Sylvia, specifically!  Grin)

Wallet addresses being updated...
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:04:05 AM

Hey,

Thanks

Update: Got my G-Blade shipped within 12 hours of placing my order. Truly amazing!!  Cool Thanks X-Hash & team(Sylvia, specifically!  Grin)

WOW! That's really fast! Guess you've received our kiss. Which country do you live?

xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:39:57 AM

Is there anyone thats not a NEWBIE buy from x-hash ?
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:58:53 AM

Nope.
imall4btc

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:23:47 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 11:39:46 AM by imall4btc

Hey,

Thanks

Update: Got my G-Blade shipped within 12 hours of placing my order. Truly amazing!!  Cool Thanks X-Hash & team(Sylvia, specifically!  Grin)

WOW! That's really fast! Guess you've received our kiss. Which country do you live?

Hi,

I meant that I got my product shipped from your end within 12 hours of placing the order. Didn't receive it yet but will definitely by tomorrow morning I'll get it, checked my product's status at DHL website and it has reached my country(in my region). Cheesy Thanks

P.S. Country: India

imall4btc

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:29:30 AM

Hi,

You definitely should give a try to X-Hash web store. I myself was hesitating but  finally I made my first purchase and I'm highly satisfied with the kind of service X-Hash(& X-Girls) provide. Very well in communication and fast in shipping your order.  Cool I'll definitely do my further purchases with 'em. I fully recommend X-Hash!!  Wink

P.S. You can see here: http://www.x-hash.com/pro/blade - at the bottom of the page in orders section, the most recent order placed is mine - username: "n3***3" ..  Smiley

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:40:34 AM

Does Jr member or full member count?

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:45:49 AM

Nope.

Sorry, I don't know which customer is newbie or not, but if you need reviews from people with higher degree, I guess I can try to ask if they are full member.

ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:22:33 AM

Nope.

Sorry, I don't know which customer is newbie or not, but if you need reviews from people with higher degree, I guess I can try to ask if they are full member.

Don't do it for my sake. I'm not buying mining equipment at the moment. Also to me newbie / hero member only reflects how many posts someone made and how long they've been around. If  some hero member that I do not trust claims to have gotten a miner from you I will trust you less.

What buyers want is convincing evidence that you're not scamming them. Find a way to provide that. The easiest way is by answering their questions. And in many cases that means jumping through some hoops. Once you've done that trust will build up, more people will buy and it's xhash to the MOOOOON!!!!one!1!!

Until then you're considered a scam. I try to err on the side of safety with this.
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:26:25 AM

Nope.

Don't do it for my sake. I'm not buying mining equipment at the moment. Also to me newbie / hero member only reflects how many posts someone made and how long they've been around. If  some hero member that I do not trust claims to have gotten a miner from you I will trust you less.

What buyers want is convincing evidence that you're not scamming them. Find a way to provide that. The easiest way is by answering their questions. And in many cases that means jumping through some hoops. Once you've done that trust will build up, more people will buy and it's xhash to the MOOOOON!!!!one!1!!

Until then you're considered a scam. I try to err on the side of safety with this.

^  This.  You don't take anything except bitcoin but won't do escrow.  The only people who can "confirm" receipt of your product are newbie accounts (which actually makes you look MORE suspicious then no confirms at all.  Seriously, who goes to all the trouble of creating an account on here, and then gives a play by play description of every step of the way for their order, and then takes pictures at the end unless they are a fake account shilling for the seller? ).  
I questions this back on June 9th (see above) and was promised that real testimony from real people would be forthcoming.  As of yet, none of it has been provided.  
Now, I won't go so far as to accuse you of being a scam.  What I will say is that unfortunately, the current state of affairs is to assume scam until proven otherwise.  So far, we have:

1.  Seller offering products at well below current market rate.
2.  Seller only accepting non reversible methods of payment.
3.  Seller refusing escrow.
4.  NO real people who have been around a while can confirm receipt of the product.
5.  Lots of very new accounts posting about how awesome this company is, and giving suspiciously GLOWING accounts of each and every step of the ordering process from start to finish.  

Of course, all this could be avoided if you were willing to do escrow like all unknown sellers, or had an established business with lots of confirmed deliveries (think like, GAW, Zoomhash, Hashra, etc.).
imall4btc

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:22:24 AM

Nope.

Don't do it for my sake. I'm not buying mining equipment at the moment. Also to me newbie / hero member only reflects how many posts someone made and how long they've been around. If  some hero member that I do not trust claims to have gotten a miner from you I will trust you less.

^  This.  You don't take anything except bitcoin but won't do escrow.  The only people who can "confirm" receipt of your product are newbie accounts (which actually makes you look MORE suspicious then no confirms at all.  Seriously, who goes to all the trouble of creating an account on here, and then gives a play by play description of every step of the way for their order, and then takes pictures at the end unless they are a fake account shilling for the seller? ).  
I questions this back on June 9th (see above) and was promised that real testimony from real people would be forthcoming.  As of yet, none of it has been provided.  
Now, I won't go so far as to accuse you of being a scam.  What I will say is that unfortunately, the current state of affairs is to assume scam until proven otherwise.  So far, we have:

4.  NO real people who have been around a while can confirm receipt of the product.
5.  Lots of very new accounts posting about how awesome this company is, and giving suspiciously GLOWING accounts of each and every step of the ordering process from start to finish.  

Of course, all this could be avoided if you were willing to do escrow like all unknown sellers, or had an established business with lots of confirmed deliveries (think like, GAW, Zoomhash, Hashra, etc.).

Hey,

I'm NOT at all interested in entertaining many of the comments included in the above mentioned posts(as most of it is simply time wasting with vague arguments by one another!), but as to some comments I DO feel offended, here's my reply:-

To whomsoever it may concern:-

1 - This is NOT a newbie account created just to promote X-Hash(actually I started doing that after placing my order with 'em - seeing their speedy service & proper communication), I've been around most of the time on threads of Wafflepool(because of which I joined Bitcointalk), Clevermining and MultiMiner(especially!). Anyone can check through my last posts and confirm it.

2 - I WILL definitely vouch for/support a company(with GLOWING comments) that's providing me with such a superb customer service and great prices for my required products(anyone can compare X-Hash's prices with other "so-called" trustworthy providers; at least I found my best deal at X-Hash only, after comparing with those "trustworthy" providers who're charging me $600-1k for a single G-Blade, *without shipping and other fees included*!). And I think many of you will DO the same if you're satisfied with a provider, who offers you best deal on the market for your choice of product.

3 - Most probably today I will receive my first G-Blade(my very first ASIC device! Cheesy), hence I WILL post before and after setup pictures for my device, with no fail. Now in whatever manner you'd like to take it, you can. I don't give a D*** to it!!  Wink

4 - X-Hash people, you ROCK!! Will surely order more products from you guys *if* you kept the same/improved level of communication and kept competitive prices and most importantly, speedy and safe delivery of the purchased products. Smiley

Thank you

P.S. Till date my shipment information provided at DHL website:-

Once again, thanks X-Hash & team!! Wink

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:22:27 AM

There is no need to be offended.   If your happy with their service, more power to you.  I, and obviously other people as well, are simply not willing to send off thousands of dollars to an unknown company on the other side of the world that categorically refuses to do escrow or take any other steps to assure us they are legit.  If they choose to pass up the business, that is their choice, just as it is our choice to simply use another vendor where this added risk isn't an issue. 
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:51:53 AM

Nope.

Thanks, I completely understand you, and you have every right to doubt any mining providers including X-Hash, but we are not scam, we aren't.

As a newly established company, we've been here for 50 days, I was a newbie last month and I can't control it because we are new, that's inevitable for every mining providers at their early business stage.

It is all fresh new for us, we are trying hard to develop our own customer group, we absolutely want some hero members to be our customers and review our products, but that's out of our control at this moment. We cannot force them or buy them to do this, cause we are small-scaled, small-budget company which just started a business one month ago. You may not believe me, but all our customers we've got so far are happy and satisfied with us. That's what we are proud of and we'll keep trying our best to grow our business.

Thanks again, you've raised a lot of useful information, and we'll try our best to make people believe us.
 Smiley

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:24:18 AM

Nope.

Thanks very much for your suggestions. We do believe if we use escrow that could make us more believable, but we are new here, we just started our business last month. There are so many things we are unable to do right now. for your questions I can answer you a bit:

1, The price dropping is a co-decision from us and Gridseed, X-Hash is official authorized reseller of Gridseed, it can be checked from Gridseed website.

2, About payment , due to the limit of our location ,it will take at least 5-7 working days for us to receive the money.and we all know that the miner will be send out after the payment is complete.However with the help of LTC/BTC, the time cost will be narrow down to 5 working days (maximum )from order to start mining.

3, About escrow, Gridseed also need us to pay the full amount in advance, as an star-up,we do not have a huge fund and very large budget to support the delay of money collection.
About 4 and 5 , perhaps only time could tell Smiley

As an authorized reseller of Gridseed, we do payed them a great number of money as deposit,which could be used to as compensation for the buyers in case we are scammers. And we are more than happy to contacting you with the Head of Oversea Market of Gridseed if you have any other concern.
Hope these would help you out:)

Anyway, we do appreciate your suggestions and we are trying to do as you said, it's of great help~~~

Smiley

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:36:55 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 02:52:50 AM by xhash bd

@imall4btc 

Wow, that's very long! Thanks! Thanks for what you've done!!!I didn't expect you could speak for X-Hash for voluntary, so glad you are happy with us, all of our X-Girls are soooo delghtful o have such a highly royal customer like you(actually all of our x-girls want to give you a big big hug). Please accept our gratitude and we'd like to give you more discound. Thank you veeeeeery much!

24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:04:42 PM

There is no need to be offended.   If your happy with their service, more power to you.  I, and obviously other people as well, are simply not willing to send off thousands of dollars to an unknown company on the other side of the world that categorically refuses to do escrow or take any other steps to assure us they are legit.  If they choose to pass up the business, that is their choice, just as it is our choice to simply use another vendor where this added risk isn't an issue. 

I am not a newbie... not sure it make any difference to you.

I just placed an order with X-hash for a G-black, order is confirmed and paid, G-Black is to ship on Monday and with receipt expected on Wednesday.

I will update my post as the order progresses.

I must say the customer service was excellent with very prompt replies to E-mails and requests for information.
imall4btc

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:03:48 PM

Hey,

I'm NOT at all interested in entertaining many of the comments included in the above mentioned posts(as most of it is simply time wasting with vague arguments by one another!), but as to some comments I DO feel offended, here's my reply:-

To whomsoever it may concern:-

1 - This is NOT a newbie account created just to promote X-Hash(actually I started doing that after placing my order with 'em - seeing their speedy service & proper communication), I've been around most of the time on threads of Wafflepool(because of which I joined Bitcointalk), Clevermining and MultiMiner(especially!). Anyone can check through my last posts and confirm it.

2 - I WILL definitely vouch for/support a company(with GLOWING comments) that's providing me with such a superb customer service and great prices for my required products(anyone can compare X-Hash's prices with other "so-called" trustworthy providers; at least I found my best deal at X-Hash only, after comparing with those "trustworthy" providers who're charging me $600-1k for a single G-Blade, *without shipping and other fees included*!). And I think many of you will DO the same if you're satisfied with a provider, who offers you best deal on the market for your choice of product.

3 - Most probably today I will receive my first G-Blade(my very first ASIC device! Cheesy), hence I WILL post before and after setup pictures for my device, with no fail. Now in whatever manner you'd like to take it, you can. I don't give a D*** to it!!  Wink

4 - X-Hash people, you ROCK!! Will surely order more products from you guys *if* you kept the same/improved level of communication and kept competitive prices and most importantly, speedy and safe delivery of the purchased products. Smiley

Thank you

P.S. Till date my shipment information provided at DHL website:-

Once again, thanks X-Hash & team!! Wink

Wow, that's very long! Thanks! Thanks for what you've done!!!I didn't expect you could speak for X-Hash for voluntary, so glad you are happy with us, all of our X-Girls are soooo delghtful o have such a highly royal customer like you(actually all of our x-girls want to give you a big big hug). Please accept our gratitude and we'd like to give you more discound. Thank you veeeeeery much!

Hey, no worries. I speak for what I feel is right! Smiley I paid you guys, you kept your word - that's what I liked the most. Give a "tight" big hug from my side to your girls(especially sylvia!!  Grin) Btw, to inform you guys and others - surprise-surprise - my package has arrived today in the morning  to my door, as promised by the X-Hash people. Just got back home, will do the unpacking and post the pictures before I set it up to mine (need to get 2 12V 7A adapters and USB cable tomorrow). Will be back in a few minutes.... Smiley

P.S. Sylvia, I got your card(with Amber's sweet kiss on it) and I thank you for providing such great and speedy service to me. However this time you didn't give me any discount  Cry (Amber note this down please Tongue), but in my coming orders don't forget to do the required(Amber note this down too Tongue Tongue).

Love and Respect from India Smiley

imall4btc

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:19:10 PM

So I'm back with the pictures of my newly arrived G-Blade bought from X-Hash.com, as promised to you all(please bear with the low definition pics., as my iphone isn't capable of taking HD pics. Embarrassed)

1 - The Package Arrived(in excitement I tore the package seal roughly but then remembered that I am also posting these pics. as a proof of delivery and real buyer, placed it back and took the pic. Grin):-

2 - Billy Bill  Grin:-

3 - Opening The Box:-

4 - Inside, A Sweet Note from X-Hash Team & The Center of Attraction - My G-Blade  Cool Cool:-

5 - A Closer Look at The Note(Sylvia & Amber, Once Again - Thank you  Roll Eyes ):-

6 - Rolling Drums, Time to Unpack Our Center of Attraction:-

7 - And Here We Go:-

8 - The First Glimpse (Looking Cool, ain't it?  Cool Smiley ):-

9 - Out of The Box - Rear End:-

10 - Out of The Box - Front End:-

11 - Finally, Fully Out of The Box, In  My Hand (Feels Really Good In Quality & Built):-

So, that's all for now. Smiley I Will be back with new pictures once I set this up and running smoothly. Wink

Until then, cya, bbye and keep mining hard.  Smiley

cee009

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:58:16 AM

I wanted to relate my experience as well with X-Hash and Sylvia. I did have reservations at first because I was burned by Markets.CX for 3 mos worth of Litecoin mining and the deal seemed to good to be true. Since X-Hash was authorized by Gridseed and because they were very helpful and upfront ( Sylvia will Skype you)  I decided to take a chance and was quite pleased as well as relieved when the G-Blade arrived only two days after ordering. I live in Los Angeles which was the port of entry and probably helped speed its delivery. As in the previous post, the shipment was well packaged, the G-Blade had it's own box with foam as well as foam in the carrier box.
Took it upstairs and tried it out with Windows 8.1 and CGMiner 3.7.2 init with hotplug 80 chips and freq 838 MHz. Also had the 5 chip miner running. That version of CGMiner needs some additional mods for the G-Blade, The CGMINER display indicated 600 MHz instead of 838 MHz  and the mining pool hashrate is 4.1 MH/sec vs the 5.5 MH/sec anticipated.  I'll be using a RPI with Scrypta as a controller when I get fully setup and expect the G-Blade will be performing to its rated values of 5.2 MH/sec . Attached are two photos, the first after opening the shipping box, the second the G-Blade in operation with temporary setup.
https://i.imgur.com/zW4sLOM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YW1Oz73.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: