Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy sale for Gridseed G-Blade Miner(Used)- Only$99!-X-Hash  (Read 7708 times)
xhash bd (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:24:15 AM

Ordered my G-Blade on Friday and chatted to the oh sooo friendly girls the same today to confirm they had received my payment. The miner arrived today (Monday)!!!

Wow, you girls @ x-hash rock!!

Great!That's sooooooooo fast that we can't believe either, which country do you live?

Australia Smiley

Wow! I rememebr you! hope you've receieved my kiss.  Wink

and I see your signature!!!! It suprises me, thank you very much!

X-Hash  http://www.x-hash.com
Pofessional Mining Hardware Service Provider, Official Gridseed Distributor.
Gridseed G-Blade/ G-Box/ A1
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:18:41 AM

Ordered my G-Blade on Friday and chatted to the oh sooo friendly girls the same today to confirm they had received my payment. The miner arrived today (Monday)!!!

Wow, you girls @ x-hash rock!!

Great!That's sooooooooo fast that we can't believe either, which country do you live?

Australia Smiley

Wow! I rememebr you! hope you've receieved my kiss.  Wink

and I see your signature!!!! It suprises me, thank you very much!

Kiss gratefully accepted haha .. it was a very nice touch Smiley

Here's a picture of the blade you sent me (its the one on the right) hashing away happily...

Will order from you again for sure

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:01:25 PM

subseaguru asked

"what was the shipping fee from china to the us for one of the gridseeds?"

My shipping cost for a single unit in a double box was via DHL air  from Beijing to Los Angeles, CA then local delivery was $52.
thank you for the reply.

cee009

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:18:30 PM

Update on RPi Starminer software for the G-Blade. About 2 hours after posting it was running fine after 18 hours , it died with a buffer overflow  error on gseed driver. After rebooting it ran for 15 hours then died with the same error. Will fill out a ticket and hopefully get some help to get it corrected. Current operation is unacceptable.
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:06:56 PM

Update on RPi Starminer software for the G-Blade. About 2 hours after posting it was running fine after 18 hours , it died with a buffer overflow  error on gseed driver. After rebooting it ran for 15 hours then died with the same error. Will fill out a ticket and hopefully get some help to get it corrected. Current operation is unacceptable.

I have never used Starminer as I prefer the jmordica fork of cgminer nor a RPi because I could never get a Pi stable with number of GSD's I run per controller.

Can you post a copy of your .bat or .conf file? If is it a buffer-overflow then it is not the G-Blade mostly but the controller.

After seeing your .bat or .conf... I will see if there is any advice I can give you.
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:22:21 AM

Update on RPi Starminer software for the G-Blade. About 2 hours after posting it was running fine after 18 hours , it died with a buffer overflow  error on gseed driver. After rebooting it ran for 15 hours then died with the same error. Will fill out a ticket and hopefully get some help to get it corrected. Current operation is unacceptable.

I think you can try Wiibox since you are using RPi? You can download the open-souce software into Roi, maybe our technical support could help you with that. Anyway, really hope other friends here can hlep you ~ Smiley

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:28:43 AM

I have never used Starminer as I prefer the jmordica fork of cgminer nor a RPi because I could never get a Pi stable with number of GSD's I run per controller.

Can you post a copy of your .bat or .conf file? If is it a buffer-overflow then it is not the G-Blade mostly but the controller.

After seeing your .bat or .conf... I will see if there is any advice I can give you.

Make sure you use a good powered USB hub to connect your blades.  Also a good pi power supply, and high quality SD card are a must.  Pi's are a little fragile and need to be paired with quality components.  I switched from minera to starminer as I find starminer more stable on the pi's.

I will post my config later if you like.

On another note, my 2 x G-blades arrived from x-hash today.  I haven't had a chance to open as I'm at work.  I will post a full report later.
cee009

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:08:20 AM

Make sure you use a good powered USB hub to connect your blades.  Also a good pi power supply, and high quality SD card are a must.  Pi's are a little fragile and need to be paired with quality components.  I switched from minera to starminer as I find starminer more stable on the pi's.

I will post my config later if you like.

On another note, my 2 x G-blades arrived from x-hash today.  I haven't had a chance to open as I'm at work.  I will post a full report later.
24Kilo ,X-Hash bd  and Powersup, Tnx for the comments.

24Kilo, I'm pretty committed to the RPis as controllers, have had one running over 3 mos with Minepeon and a OSM, it's been rocksolid. The Starminer support team has been very responsive and I'll know in about 10 hours whether their suggested fix worked or not. If not, I will look into the jmordica fork of cgminer or Scrypta.  I know the G-Blade is not at fault for the buffer overflow, ran fine for several days on my Laptop using Windows 8.1 and a modded CGMiner 3.7.2 with no problems.

xhash bd, I thought about the use of the modded wii controller with RPi software but wanted the simplest and easiest setup, the RPi with the Starminer software took less than 20 minutes to setup after downloading the image and reading the Wiki, I wish all programs were that versatile. For my applications the RPi was ideal.

powersup,   I'm using a good powered hub as well as a UPS powering the components, I haven't had any hardware issues to date, software is another matter. How many G-Blades on you running on the RPi ? The CPU load indicated by Starminer is 0.9 to 1.1, so I'm thinking 2 G-Blades are about all the RPi can comfortably handle
powersup

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:34:29 AM

Im running 1 x G-blade and 10 oc pods from the 1 pi.  load is between 1.3 and 1.8.  Pi is a little slow but not missing a beat.

here is my config:

Code:
{
"pools" : [
    {
        "name" : "1",
        "url" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
        "user" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
        "pass" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
        "pool-priority" : "0"
    }
],
"load-balance" : true,
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1,192.168.1/24",
"api-listen" : true,
"failover-only" : true,
"scrypt" : true,
"gridseed-options" : "baud=115200,freq=1175,chips=5",
"gridseed-override" : "48DC704D3030:freq=825,chips=40;48E8816B3734:freq=825,chips=40"
}

the "gridseed-override" is for the blade to tell cgminer the number of chips and frequency per blade.

I hope this helps
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:08:49 AM

24Kilo, I'm pretty committed to the RPis as controllers, have had one running over 3 mos with Minepeon and a OSM, it's been rocksolid. The Starminer support team has been very responsive and I'll know in about 10 hours whether their suggested fix worked or not. If not, I will look into the jmordica fork of cgminer or Scrypta.  I know the G-Blade is not at fault for the buffer overflow, ran fine for several days on my Laptop using Windows 8.1 and a modded CGMiner 3.7.2 with no problems.

cee009,

Not a problem... I know plenty of miners that are very happy using the RPi as a controller.

Code:

"gridseed-options" : "baud=115200,freq=838,chips=40,modules=1,usefifo=0",

try adding the usb buffer variable - usefifo=0 -  as shown above... it helped to increase the stability of my systems... just not sure if Starminer uses the same .conf commands and variables at cgminer.
cee009

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:54:58 PM

Latest software update on my G-Blade and 5 chip dual miners using Starminer software. Has been running over 26 hours rock solid with a simple conf file edit called out in Ticket#7 using the WebUI tool provided. Below is a JPG showing stats. GSD 0 and 1 are the G-Blade, GSD 2 is a 5 chip dual miner. Kudos to the Starminer team, nice software package and design and thanks to 24Kilo ,X-Hash bd  and Powersup for thir comments.
https://i.imgur.com/j6wRlC5.jpg
powersup

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:33:35 AM

Latest software update on my G-Blade and 5 chip dual miners using Starminer software. Has been running over 26 hours rock solid with a simple conf file edit called out in Ticket#7 using the WebUI tool provided. Below is a JPG showing stats. GSD 0 and 1 are the G-Blade, GSD 2 is a 5 chip dual miner. Kudos to the Starminer team, nice software package and design and thanks to 24Kilo ,X-Hash bd  and Powersup for thir comments.

Glad to see you have everything running.

I have my 2 units from X-Hash up and running with starminer.  It is a great piece of software.  plus the GUI is the same as my GPU rigs running PIMP.

on the topic of X-Hash, I have found there service to be fantastic.  I have been involved in purchasing ASIC hardware for some time now and X-Hash will now be in my top 2 suppliers next to Bitmain.

imall4btc

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:54:16 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 01:07:56 AM by imall4btc

Latest software update on my G-Blade and 5 chip dual miners using Starminer software. Has been running over 26 hours rock solid with a simple conf file edit called out in Ticket#7 using the WebUI tool provided. Below is a JPG showing stats. GSD 0 and 1 are the G-Blade, GSD 2 is a 5 chip dual miner. Kudos to the Starminer team, nice software package and design and thanks to 24Kilo ,X-Hash bd  and Powersup for thir comments.

Glad to see you have everything running.

I have my 2 units from X-Hash up and running with starminer.  It is a great piece of software.  plus the GUI is the same as my GPU rigs running PIMP.

on the topic of X-Hash, I have found there service to be fantastic.  I have been involved in purchasing ASIC hardware for some time now and X-Hash will now be in my top 2 suppliers next to Bitmain.

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to get the G-Blade recognized by the SeedManager? My system has recognized the device, but not the miner. Been trying to make it work since almost 3 hours but unfortunately it doesn't works.  Cry

Thank you

Sorted out my problem by myself! Smiley New(& final) pictures will be posted soon.  Cool Wink

Thank you

Wallet addresses being updated...
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:42:25 AM

Just ordered another G-Blade...lets see if X-Hash can get this one to me again at warp speed like they did with the last one...   Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:04:20 AM

G-Blade price dropped from 399.99 usd to 298 usd due to a price adjustment from the manufacturer~

sainf

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:08:33 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 10:19:41 PM by sainf

I want to put in order for 10 please but need an invoice in English sent to my e mail address

i SENT MAIL TO YOU GUYS EARLIER BUT NO RESPONSE
Bangert

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:19:19 PM

Nice price  Shocked
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:50:41 AM

I want to put in order for 10 please but need an invoice in English sent to my e mail address

i SENT MAIL TO YOU GUYS EARLIER BUT NO RESPONSE

Can you PM me your contact info so I can tell X-Girls to check your order?

Normally, you can only get your invoice after your order placement and payment done, and recently there is a large-scale phishing attacks by send email with "invoice" attachment, don't click that!  Smiley

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:51:32 AM

Nice price  Shocked

Thanks! if you are interested, plz let us know,
E-Mail:          sales@x-hash.com

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:59:07 AM

Second blade received Smiley

Ordered Thursday from Australia, arrived Monday afternoon from China via DHL. Exceptional service.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: