Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAPPYCOIN [HPY] X11 -5%POS- GOOD LUCK!!  (Read 46529 times)
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:40:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:41:11 PM

thank you  Smiley
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:42:53 PM

what about me?

I sign up in happy.mn . it is not working at all when I mine @ 1pm my time.
then I sign up again in german site. I am mining for a while then it is not working at all cause ddos I think.
then I sign up 2x again the most reliable again ( supernova). it is still not working again. Sad

goodluck0319 Sad
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:43:00 PM

We missed our premine. who got the premine Please pm me  Shocked

this is a joke right?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

fucking noob!!! i quit mining NOW!!!!!

i didn't even notice who posted that lol, that is hilarious  Grin Grin

this is absurd!!!

Everone involved in crypto for some time and has intention to launch a coin should know how to do a coin....

this is too noob to run that mission!
who knows POS will work?? lol

Happycoin dev missed the premine?

Im wondering if this is for real

Why should dev post that if it isnt true....

We missed our premine. who got the premine Please pm me  Shocked

Ignored?? lol

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:44:44 PM

Does anyone else have concerns about multipools taking over the hash rate when they join a pool? I think it ought to be banned lol,,, actually there is a software that some pools are using now to raise the difficulty level for multopools when they join, Ill think of that software and who is using it in their pools.... I mean hell, forget about massive asics joining a pool, now we have to worry about multipools joining even with x11 coins... sux,,, yes I DON"T LIKE MULTIPOOLS,,,,, the only ones making money are the pool owners and the miners that join are getting ripped off....

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:46:58 PM

If they DDoS happycoin then they must be worried about it

Its a good sign

Keep mining!

i have no choice might as well i paid for rentals , is there some other x11 that's profitable to mine??

Ill give you a bit of advice, it may be right it may be wrong but you decide.

The ONLY times Ive made money on altcoins / shitcoins.....

is when the number of coins mined is high (high number of coins per block)

The coins that you mine in blocks of 1 to 50.... forget it.

eg.

Flappycoin
Jackpotcoin
Dogecoin
freebiescoin

etc etc etc

that's why I wanted this coin, for the high number of coins it gives out.

eg.

If you have a million coins at 1 sat its better than 4000 coins at 40 sats

Id stick with this for now.

Or look at a coin calendar if you think you can find anything better let me know Smiley

Actually i mined quite a few coins and was profitable esspecially these last x11 pow/pos, mastiffcoin is not bad i mined that one and didn't do bad (previously i profited on summer, dream, liberty and even more.(that's why i rent on launches)

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:48:28 PM

Does anyone else have concerns about multipools taking over the hash rate when they join a pool? I think it ought to be banned lol,,, actually there is a software that some pools are using now to raise the difficulty level for multopools when they join, Ill think of that software and who is using it in their pools.... I mean hell, forget about massive asics joining a pool, now we have to worry about multipools joining even with x11 coins... sux,,, yes I DON"T LIKE MULTIPOOLS,,,,, the only ones making money are the pool owners and the miners that join are getting ripped off....

Here it is: Digishield ... all pools operators should be using this unless they are getting greedy to like the multipool owners....

What is DigiShield?
DigiShield re-targets a coin’s difficulty to protect against multi-pools and an over-inflation of easily mined new coins. DigiShield was originally developed for DigiByte, but has since been implemented into more coins.  DigiShield re-targets a coin’s difficulty between every block or in the case of Granite, every 120 seconds. ( DigiShield Info Courtesy: DigiByte )

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:54:14 PM

Here it is: Digishield ... all pools operators should be using this unless they are getting greedy to like the multipool owners....

What is DigiShield?
DigiShield re-targets a coin’s difficulty to protect against multi-pools and an over-inflation of easily mined new coins. DigiShield was originally developed for DigiByte, but has since been implemented into more coins.  DigiShield re-targets a coin’s difficulty between every block or in the case of Granite, every 120 seconds. ( DigiShield Info Courtesy: DigiByte )

DigiSheild is awesome!

Yes I'm getting a little tired of joining a new coin pool launch,,, cruzing along, then in comes a multipool with 500,000 k/h  and really takes the fun and profit out of the whole thing. I think everyone should boycott any and all multipools, shit, set you own miners up and point to the pool you like and quit helping the multipool owners get rich by sucking your coins away from you/us !

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:59:01 PM

I tested a couple of multipools out just to see end results, I was earning about .06 btc per day on my own and with multipool payouts it was cut in half, down to avg payout of like .028 etc...people wake up and get away from multipools, now where do we suppose that missing .032 btc went??? yep the multipool owners are buying new cars, eating lavishly and having a gay ol time with your BTC!

whatdidshedo

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:59:07 PM

Its a good sign

Keep mining!

i have no choice might as well i paid for rentals , is there some other x11 that's profitable to mine??

Ill give you a bit of advice, it may be right it may be wrong but you decide.

The ONLY times Ive made money on altcoins / shitcoins.....

is when the number of coins mined is high (high number of coins per block)

The coins that you mine in blocks of 1 to 50.... forget it.

eg.

Flappycoin
Jackpotcoin
Dogecoin
freebiescoin

etc etc etc

that's why I wanted this coin, for the high number of coins it gives out.

eg.

If you have a million coins at 1 sat its better than 4000 coins at 40 sats

Id stick with this for now.

Or look at a coin calendar if you think you can find anything better let me know Smiley

Actually i mined quite a few coins and was profitable esspecially these last x11 pow/pos, mastiffcoin is not bad i mined that one and didn't do bad (previously i profited on summer, dream, liberty and even more.(that's why i rent on launches)

Where do you rent from?

Ive looked at a number of sites for renting but the amount it costs is about the same as mining the coin you choose.

Happy to take advice as well as give it Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://www.betarigs.com  but i usually rent big hash for 3-6 hours on launch depending on a coin, like today i rented over 300mh 30 minutes before happy release was mining mastiff and once first pool goes live(i register with couple at least) i point the rigs there which i did on mine.de but only stayed there for short and pool went down, i moved back to mastiff untill block 400 on happy(when rewards gets real first blocks was 300 after 400 1500) so i came back on nova after block 400(i don't know jow will it all pay off today but i did ok in the past so it's worth a risk(it's not 10x profit maybe double or so depending when you sell(but i don't wait long i always sell to cover my initial on rentals if possible)

good luck!!!

cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:01:10 PM

So the question is.... where is HappyDev?

Hate it when dev goes quiet.

Making sadcoin because he lost premine.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:02:33 PM

HappyDev is searchin premine Cheesy

frivolous (if true)
whatdidshedo

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:02:42 PM

now that part is making me nervous maybe he left after missing that premine(funniest thing ever) i'm moving away from happy to some other coin until i hear from him.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:03:14 PM

Making sadcoin because he lost premine.
lol  Sad

whatdidshedo

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:05:02 PM

Yeah renting a rig is a gamble but like you say, sometimes it pays off!

I dunno, my rig is long in the tooth now (three months old) Im looking at gridseeds etc

I wonder tho if its just worth playing the exchanges and buying coins for cash instead of hardware to mine.

I need to ponder this some more when sober!

oh you only mine, you are missing out trading is where it is which is why i don't have but rent rigs, you ought to try it gains are enormous sometimes but it's a gamble.

goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:06:29 PM

even though the sites is done . the rental rig is still mining. is that correct?
damask

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:07:09 PM

I agree, Multi pool reduces the revenue twice
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:07:54 PM

I think it is back on suprenova
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:08:05 PM

is supernova down again?

great first i don't know what's happening with coins i mined http://hpc.mine-coin.de/   then  moved to suprnova now they down, but maybe just front end my rentals still hashing on betarigs so i don't now if completely down or not

dont worry its just the frontend..

the guy who rented the botnet for ddos first flooded stratum, this did not work out, now he is flooding the webserver..

we should be fine again soon

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:09:06 PM

Its a good sign

Keep mining!

X11 coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: