Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 11:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Watercooled Mining Rig 2x 7950s (room for one more)  (Read 1137 times)
bigtimespaghetti (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:49:28 PM

For sale is this awesome watercooled mining rig, I'm selling as I'm trying to downsize.

£1,150 ono

No HDD included, but I could include a 500GB Seagate if you want.

I'll update with some hires pictures this week, here's a quick shot for reference with the cover off:

Info as follows:

Custom Built PC - Fully Water-Cooled with Premium EK Copper blocks and Top Of The Line External Radiator

Built by myself - water-cooling fully serviced by myself.

Look up how much these components all cost individually. I paid a lot more than they add up to, so it's a pretty good deal for anyone looking for a great watercooled miner or a monster gaming PC.

All in all, this adds up to over £2,000 when the parts were bought new.

Case
Coolermaster HAF-X (all fan's removed from inside of case - as everything is fully water-cooled)

Motherboard
Asus Rampage II Extreme (all chipsets water-cooled, including MOSFET, Northbridge + Southbridge)

CPU
Intel Core i7 920 D0 Stepping 2nd Gen Quad-Core overclocked can reach 4.2GHz (watercooled), is not currently overclocked as I only use it to mine with the GPUs.

GPU
X2 Sapphire 7950 OC both with EK water blocks, one copper and one nickel, the nickel comes with an EK backplate too  (see pictures)

RAM
12GB Corsair Dominator Triple Channel @ 1600MHz 1.65V (watercooled)

PSU
Hiper 880W Moduler PSU

Extra Peripherals
USB 3 front ports fitted (currently disconnected but easily reconnected)
Akasa Fan Control
LG Blu-Ray - HD DVD - CD/DVD Optical Drive fitte
Asus X-FI Supreme sound-card fitted with the motherboard in an independent PCI Slot (separate, see below)
PCI 300mbit Wireless card
USB Soundcard (good quality not the cheap little dongles you can get)

Water-Cooling
XPSC D5 Dual Bay Reservoir
XSPC Laing D5 Variable Speed Pump
Watercool MO-RA3 9x140 Pro External Radiator (9 silent 800RPM fans fitted into the Akasa Fan Control)
EK Waterblocks on the CPU - RAM - Motherboard MOSFET - Motherboard Chipsets
Aquatuning 19/13mm Black Nickel Plated Compression Fittings
Aquatuning Clear Transparent Tubing
EK Blood Red Coolant currently flowing, comes with 2 bottles of branded UV green coolant to replace as I will drain it for transport if requested.

(This water-cooling setup is a beast for anybody that know's their stuff in the water-cooling world)

Everything is in perfect condition. No faults or hidden breakages.

CPU hits around 38 degrees under full load. For anybody who is experienced in over-clocking will know that's a very good temperature under full load.

The 7950s run between 43-54c depending on the ambient temperature and settings.

There is one more slot on the motherboard for another card, though you would probably need to use a riser with how bulky the 7950s are with their water blocks.

Watercooling will be attached the the computer as it is, I can disconnect the radiator to drain ect for pickup or delivery.

It is to your own discretion whether you want to drain the water-cooling and re-assemble to after purchase.

I think I have covered everything - if you have any questions, just drop me a message or reply.

Pickup or delivery, delivery should be around £50-60.

If you're in London or the surrounding area I can deliver it myself potentially free depending on the distance.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█