Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2019, 10:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GIF - Leancuisine's Gambling Investment Fund  (Read 1407 times)
leancuisine
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000


www.DonateMedia.org


View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:56:35 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 11:58:41 PM by leancuisine
 #1

GIF - Leancuisine's Gambling Investment Fund:


The goal of this fund is to invest into Playtin, either through shares or direct investments. This is will be just a small fund for now, so it will not be listed on an exchange, but larger investments are still welcome.


The minimum investment into this fund is 0.01BTC a piece. Dividends will be paid weekly if the dividend is large enough to justify the transaction costs. Since this is a fund, there is no minimum or maximum share amount. 90% of dividends will be paid out weekly, 10% will be kept for fund management fees and for re-investment into the fund. Dividends are expected at a 20-30% gain yearly, but due to the sector this investment will be in, dividends can vary.


This fund will keep all funds invested in Bitcoins, and will not be exchanged into fiat or used in any other activity that is not related to the purchasing or investments of shares. I have already invested 0.2BTC into this fund directly. To invest in this fund, contact me or send 0.01BTC in intervals of 0.01BTC to:


1iNVESTBwb4FuSm6NZpuwJoR5gXC6kAfu


Then reply to this thread or PM me with your transaction ID. Happy investing! Smiley


Investors:
leancuisine - 0.2BTC

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1571739623
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571739623

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1571739623
Reply with quote  #2

1571739623
Report to moderator
bmarch
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 41
Merit: 0



View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:11:25 AM
 #2

Which casino/gambling sites do you have in mind?
BitHub
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 253
Merit: 250


View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:17:02 AM
 #3

another scam, don't bother wasting your coins on this crap
leancuisine
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000


www.DonateMedia.org


View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:18:22 AM
 #4

Which casino/gambling sites do you have in mind?
Playtin and Just-Dice for now.

another scam, don't bother wasting your coins on this crap
That's your opinion. Wink

ruru
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 140
Merit: 100


GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!


View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:20:15 AM
 #5

Which casino/gambling sites do you have in mind?
Playtin and Just-Dice for now.

another scam, don't bother wasting your coins on this crap
That's your opinion. Wink


So, why can't I just invest in Just-Dice myself?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
leancuisine
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000


www.DonateMedia.org


View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:29:22 AM
 #6

Which casino/gambling sites do you have in mind?
Playtin and Just-Dice for now.

another scam, don't bother wasting your coins on this crap
That's your opinion. Wink


So, why can't I just invest in Just-Dice myself?
Some people may not have the time to deposit and invest into Just-Dice and would rather have another party do it for them. Tongue I am more aiming towards Playtin shares however, I believe they are a good value considering their dividends.

cooldgamer
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003


We are the champions of the night


View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:35:57 AM
 #7

Which casino/gambling sites do you have in mind?
Playtin and Just-Dice for now.

another scam, don't bother wasting your coins on this crap
That's your opinion. Wink


So, why can't I just invest in Just-Dice myself?
Some people may not have the time to deposit and invest into Just-Dice and would rather have another party do it for them. Tongue I am more aiming towards Playtin shares however, I believe they are a good value considering their dividends.
There are people out there so lazy that they can't send some BTC to a site and click 4 buttons?  Damn, I can only imagine the struggle when they get hungry..

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000



View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:35:08 AM
 #8

Lol

Send your cash to a stranger who will "invest" (basically deposit) in a few dice sites, take 30% off the top, and pay you 1x a week. It would take more work keeping track of your funds with you, than it would be for someone to deposit the BTC on their own. And they keep 100%. And they withdraw anytime they want.


99% chance of scam, 1% chance of innocent stupidity
wang_yan
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 250



View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:21:56 AM
 #9

EveryDice had a higher ROI than other dice sites so far, you should consider it if you want diversify the portfolio.

pummle
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Bleating sense into the world


View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:37:13 PM
 #10

Have you considered investing in BitBet (S.BBET on MPEx)?

Trade bitcoin stocks, funds, and futures with the MPEx broker: CoinBR.com

The best place for bitcoin betting: BitBet.us
leancuisine
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000


www.DonateMedia.org


View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:17:07 PM
 #11

There are people out there so lazy that they can't send some BTC to a site and click 4 buttons?  Damn, I can only imagine the struggle when they get hungry..
Well again, I will be investing mainly in Playtin shares, and they go for 1.7BTC a piece although you could still buy fractions. Leveraging with a fund would allow compounding, etc.

99% chance of scam, 1% chance of innocent stupidity
I must be the 1%.  Undecided


I might as well stop the Dice-Sites investments in this and just go as a group-buy for Playtin shares.  Wink

TradeFortress 🏕
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1023


View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:29:20 PM
 #12

There are people out there so lazy that they can't send some BTC to a site and click 4 buttons?  Damn, I can only imagine the struggle when they get hungry..
Well again, I will be investing mainly in Playtin shares, and they go for 1.7BTC a piece although you could still buy fractions. Leveraging with a fund would allow compounding, etc.

99% chance of scam, 1% chance of innocent stupidity
I must be the 1%.  Undecided


I might as well stop the Dice-Sites investments in this and just go as a group-buy for Playtin shares.  Wink
Your counterparty risk makes it not worth it, and nobody is going to pay you a fee to simply click around and buy shares or click deposit/withdraw.
leancuisine
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000


www.DonateMedia.org


View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:58:04 PM
 #13

There are people out there so lazy that they can't send some BTC to a site and click 4 buttons?  Damn, I can only imagine the struggle when they get hungry..
Well again, I will be investing mainly in Playtin shares, and they go for 1.7BTC a piece although you could still buy fractions. Leveraging with a fund would allow compounding, etc.

99% chance of scam, 1% chance of innocent stupidity
I must be the 1%.  Undecided


I might as well stop the Dice-Sites investments in this and just go as a group-buy for Playtin shares.  Wink
Your counterparty risk makes it not worth it, and nobody is going to pay you a fee to simply click around and buy shares or click deposit/withdraw.
Some users may not be able to afford the cost of a whole share, by using a fund we can all chip-in, a group-buy. I also lowed the management fee.

00null
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 148
Merit: 100


View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:23:36 PM
 #14

There are people out there so lazy that they can't send some BTC to a site and click 4 buttons?  Damn, I can only imagine the struggle when they get hungry..
Well again, I will be investing mainly in Playtin shares, and they go for 1.7BTC a piece although you could still buy fractions. Leveraging with a fund would allow compounding, etc.
Price is approaching 1.8BTC fast

I might as well stop the Dice-Sites investments in this and just go as a group-buy for Playtin shares.  Wink
A group buy would be great. We could get the shares for 1.086BTC, that is 0.6BTC per share cheaper
a) will you transfer the shares after the group buy?
b) will there be escrow?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!