Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:30:12 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: old thread, please delete  (Read 929 times)
elianite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1387
Merit: 1142

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 10:09:26 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:14:46 AM by elianite

old thread, please delete

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:37:33 AM

http://imgur.com/a/0luQN

please see the album. Will consider all reasonable offers, there will be (atleast) 45 of each type shipped (im keeping a few for myself, either way i dont have all the original 100)
Im hoping to get this all sold in one set, not particularly interested in breaking it up into smaller sets.
payment preferably in btc, willing to use escrow. shipping from Canada
Originally paid almost $250 for all this and was selling them on ebay for $10 each, but account got banned so offloading stock here.

message me with offers!

I'm pretty sure those are basically worthless. Gold plating isn't worth anything and those don't seem to have a BTC address embedded into them or anything. Good luck unloading them as a novelty.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 03:53:15 AM

I would like to get a few of each of these.. whats the price for 2 of each type shipped to Ohio?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: