Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitcoin merchant script  (Read 836 times)
JackH (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

I would like to buy a ready made Bitcoin merchant script that has already proven to work in a live environment. My budget is as high as 15.000$. I am looking for something similar or as close to Bitpay as I can find. If anyone can develop such or has code for such, I would be interested in talking. Only serious offers please. Any scammers that cannot prove concept will not see one BTC

<helo> funny that this proposal grows the maximum block size to 8GB, and is seen as a compromise
<helo> oh, you don't like a 20x increase? well how about 8192x increase?
<JackH> lmao
BTCLuke

Activity: 526
Merit: 508

My other Avatar is also Scrooge McDuck

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:45:21 PM

Lots of people can create the interface here that generates the address and displays the QR code at checkout; but bitpay offers a lot more functionality than that... Such as giving merchants the option to automatically change their coins to fiat with no risk. Such functionality doesn't take a programmer; it takes a bank with a huge account in it.

Could you be more precise what you want this to do?

Luke Parker
Bank Abolitionist
JackH (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:47:38 AM

Yes, I certainly can. What I would like it to do is:

- Be able to allow merchants to signup and gain access to API's and tools (plugins) so that they may accept Bitcoin on their website/shop
- Be able to login to admin panel and view all these users and administrate the accounts. Full admin panel basically.
- Give a best BTC/USD or BTC/EUR or BTC/Fiat price upon customers clients checking out (robot that checks price via exchanges) engine
- Give them the ability to take the money out in fiat as well as BTC

To answer your second question: Yes, we do have banks we work together with and that we rely on. We furthermore have a large sum of money in deposits. To be honest, my problem has been finding developers that I can take seriously, and are not either complete scammers or live in a fantasy world thinking they can code this.

<helo> funny that this proposal grows the maximum block size to 8GB, and is seen as a compromise
<helo> oh, you don't like a 20x increase? well how about 8192x increase?
<JackH> lmao
CoinATMRadar

Activity: 97
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:22:47 AM

Quote from: JackH
My budget is as high as 15.000$.

... or live in a fantasy world thinking they can code this.

I think you live in fantasy as well if you think somebody may code an advanced secure payment processing system based on new technology as bitcoin with bank and bitcoin exchanges integration for $15.000

Looking for BITCOIN ATM close to you? Check Bitcoin ATM Map from CoinATMRadar.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:26:22 AM

Is this for $15, or $15,000?

If $15, I'd have to agree with the above message.
$15,000 is cutting it low too.

This involves (assuming) working with Bank APIs. It is literally creating the code for a start-up from scratch.
BitPay hires web developers and software engineers to maintain their platforms at a full-time-wage.
What makes you think 1 developer would do this entire website for less than that?

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: