Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterChief6142  (Read 785 times)
jackmate512 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:59:10 PM

Hello,

I would like to alert the forum to a member called 'MasterChief6142'. Within your ranks is an evil creature; under his real name of Matthew Warne he was a domineering, abusive partner to me for just under a year. I was regularly whipped with sticks, strangled with his belt or cut with broken glass, and he would attempt to beat me if I questioned or disobeyed him. For a year I was refused permission to speak to anybody but him; he assumed control over all aspects of my life, and I felt I had no escape. He groomed me, and extorted me out of £1,000 I didn't have to pay off his debts...then left me without a trace in September last year. He previously used aliases such as 'mwarne2416' or 'matt2416' or 'matt4444', but his latest creation, 'MasterChief6142' is a rather paltry attempt to distance himself from his black past. That black past won't ever leave you, Matthew, sorry.

He's no doubt just as terrible a person now as he was then; he's been trying to sell you stuff over the last few weeks, so I'd just be wary if I were you. There's every chance he's taking you for a mug.

Wishing you well.

Jack
jade1222

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:01:21 AM

Hello,

I would like to alert the forum to a member called 'MasterChief6142'. Within your ranks is an evil creature; under his real name of Matthew Warne he was a domineering, abusive partner to me for just under a year. I was regularly whipped with sticks, strangled with his belt or cut with broken glass, and he would attempt to beat me if I questioned or disobeyed him. For a year I was refused permission to speak to anybody but him; he assumed control over all aspects of my life, and I felt I had no escape. He groomed me, and extorted me out of £1,000 I didn't have to pay off his debts...then left me without a trace in September last year. He previously used aliases such as 'mwarne2416' or 'matt2416' or 'matt4444', but his latest creation, 'MasterChief6142' is a rather paltry attempt to distance himself from his black past. That black past won't ever leave you, Matthew, sorry.

He's no doubt just as terrible a person now as he was then; he's been trying to sell you stuff over the last few weeks, so I'd just be wary if I were you. There's every chance he's taking you for a mug.

Wishing you well.

Jack

I think thread fits on scam accussations. He raped you report him to the police.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: