Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to get started  (Read 372 times)
Roadwarriors (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:46:58 AM

Before you flame me I tried to search and keep getting searching too fast messages.  I am a noob but have a machine I built a couple years ago with 2 6990 cards.  I am just trying to mine a few dogecoins but not habvng an easy time getting this going.  I can start cgminer easy enough and see the 4 GPU's running and mining.  The problem is when I look at at my hashrate on the pool (captain doge)  and others I have tried I see nothing for hash rate and it does not look like my worker is running.  Whenever I try to run specific settings from someone else on the web for my card I can't get past the .conf file.  Even tried cgwatcher to help and the conf file will not validate.  Can anyone help and tell me what am I doing wrong?  Been working on it all weekend and after I got home from work today and its driving me nuts.

Just so you know I am running a couple S1's for Bitcoins.  Got them cheap and prob will not make my investment back but wanted to try for a bit and give it a shot.  Still pretty cool and trying to learn all I can.  The S1's were a snap to setup so I sort of know what should happen.  I think.
activecoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:47:38 AM

This would find the most attention in the mining sub  Wink I have seen lots of guy's get help there, also maybe check out litecoin, they are helpful over there and once you get litecoin figured out its easy to handle other scrypt coins, you can check out ACT too and I will help you on a pool for it, not mining on Doge or LTC so..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: