Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now leave me alone just a moment...  (Read 2479 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2012, 02:28:14 PM

aah, now i get it, meh sucks not being a native english speaker

You do better than most native English speakers on this forum.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2012, 03:04:07 PM

i don't really get your question. I had the same feeling and i think it was the first song being a bit unrelated and a turnoff but it gets better along the way Smiley

What does the music have to do with anything?  Ok, I watched more of the video, and I don't believe it.  Reproduce the experiments and prove me wrong.  Where is the data for the original experiments?  And why DNA molecules?

Sorry, the Law of Attraction is bogus.

DNA molecules are made up of atomic particles and as with all atomic particles you have this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

But I do agree somewhat on your bogus sentiment. When I was younger, I was attracted to Pyramid Power, but now older, I'm into Bitcoin Power (that has one hell of a ring to it).

lol sometimes you think too much Phinnaeus, think we are one but we don't know it yet, probably we come from a few "experiments" seeded over the globe, meh. They say people like you and me that have blue eyes are a genetic error too. You are my favorite in this part of the web anyways.

I was wondering how I became pregnant.

(just call me Mr. Twunk-too-Much)

heh  Cheesy
i just remembered, do you still have some bitcoin leather wallets around ? need to renew mine and thinking doing something custom for my android phone too.

Basically, they're all custom orders. Martin is ready to do one for Chicago Cabbie, of which I've paid for out of my own pocket. At the moment, he has one kit left before reordering more.

I thinks he's been doing some custom phone covers lately. I will have to double check, but even if he hasn't, I'll can honestly state that he can do it. He's tooled several custom Laptop cases.

~Bruno~

nice touch the custom laptop cases  Smiley
any chance you know what the shipping to spain could cost ? i'm used to paying the weight of the package as if it where made of gold already. Small example, a Casascius coin cost 7-8$, add shipping 25-30$ and you're golden.

The shipping won't be over $15, if that would help with your decision. Thank you kindly for your interest, paraipan.

~Bruno~
dayfall

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 03:32:50 AM

DNA molecules are made up of atomic particles and as with all atomic particles you have this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

But I do agree somewhat on your bogus sentiment. When I was younger, I was attracted to Pyramid Power, but now older, I'm into Bitcoin Power (that has one hell of a ring to it).

But why was DNA singled out?  What is the hypothesis that seeks to explain what data?  Don't opposites attract?  If I have your DNA can I influence you by modifying it?  What is the DNA entangled too?  How does a chemical reaction entangle molecules?  How does entanglement modify molecules?

Sorry, this is not science.  It only appears scientific because of using scientific sounding words.  Whether or not it is true, this is very bad science. 
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 04:12:11 AM

But why was DNA singled out?  What is the hypothesis that seeks to explain what data?  Don't opposites attract?  If I have your DNA can I influence you by modifying it?  What is the DNA entangled too?  How does a chemical reaction entangle molecules?  How does entanglement modify molecules?

Sorry, this is not science.  It only appears scientific because of using scientific sounding words.  Whether or not it is true, this is very bad science.  

I fathom to say that there's enough bad science to go around for everyone.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Hoax/bad_science.htm

National Geographic is a heathen publication, which denies the Bible. Instead, they teach that an asteroid struck the earth billions of years ago and a big piece of the earth broke off, somehow became round, and that's where our moon came from . . .

If you believe that you're a fool sad to say. The moon didn't break off from the earth. The Bible teaches in the book of Genesis that God created the sun, moon and stars . . .

It is the sun's constant energy, from shining upon the earth at all times, which heats the earth's core. God created the earth this way. Hell is inside the earth.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 01:13:47 PM

lol sometimes you think too much Phinnaeus, think we are one but we don't know it yet, probably we come from a few "experiments" seeded over the globe, meh. They say people like you and me that have blue eyes are a genetic error too. You are my favorite in this part of the web anyways.

heh  Cheesy
i just remembered, do you still have some bitcoin leather wallets around ? need to renew mine and thinking doing something custom for my android phone too.

Basically, they're all custom orders. Martin is ready to do one for Chicago Cabbie, of which I've paid for out of my own pocket. At the moment, he has one kit left before reordering more.

I thinks he's been doing some custom phone covers lately. I will have to double check, but even if he hasn't, I'll can honestly state that he can do it. He's tooled several custom Laptop cases.

~Bruno~

any chance you know what the shipping to spain could cost ? i'm used to paying the weight of the package as if it where made of gold already. Small example, a Casascius coin cost 7-8$, add shipping 25-30$ and you're golden.

The shipping won't be over $15, if that would help with your decision. Thank you kindly for your interest, paraipan.

~Bruno~

Thanks for looking into it Bruno, i will be ordering some things from you when i decide what i need.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 01:41:37 PM

heh  Cheesy

~Bruno~

~Bruno~

Thanks for looking into it Bruno, i will be ordering some things from you when i decide what i need.

I look forward to hearing from you, paraipan, when you're ready.

~Bruno~
dayfall

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 06:27:54 PM

But, I can understand the religious mindset and why it is necessary for them to justify their beliefs.  And obviously if you try to justify something false then the justification will, at best, just mimic science. 

"The True Believer: Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements" by Eric Hoffer is a short book I recommend.  He hits the nail on the head.  Bitcoin is my mass movement proxy.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 07:03:46 PM

But, I can understand the religious mindset and why it is necessary for them to justify their beliefs.  And obviously if you try to justify something false then the justification will, at best, just mimic science. 

"The True Believer: Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements" by Eric Hoffer is a short book I recommend.  He hits the nail on the head.  Bitcoin is my mass movement proxy.

WOW! Great find. We could almost toss Ayn Rand out the window and adopt this book as our text of choice. Here's the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnTQR9F5YPk
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: