Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to the Coining Industry Looking for Information  (Read 529 times)
epctechno (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:48:23 AM

Being almost three weeks in (getting my feet wet in the virtual coin industry) and...

I'm quite curious to know who and what services are out there that are reputational in the fact of trading x coin for y coin and etc... I see so many in Google, and haven't found a place to trade some of the coins I have for other coins because I haven't a clue who to trust or not. For instance I mined up 400 VTC solo mining this past week, and seeing on VTC website they recommend certain trading companies.

However I would like to know who uses what in this lovely virtual currency world on the trading aspect.

Since I'm basically a no-life virgin basement dwelling *nix-gaming-coder-guru, I'm open to hear your guy's recommendations.

All the best!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:08:33 AM

Cryptsy is arguably the largest of the coin-to-coin exchanges
Try them out for starters
Bear in mind that some folks on this forum have alleged that Cryptsy "manages" the prices of certain crypto pair, so do your diligence

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:58:04 AM

BTC-e.com (with only a few "well established" alt coins) and Cryptsy have the highest alt coin trading volume.
I started a thread a while back wanting to know the "next three" best exchanges, but didn't get really clear answers.

epctechno (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:14:01 AM

Cryptsy is arguably the largest of the coin-to-coin exchanges
Try them out for starters
Bear in mind that some folks on this forum have alleged that Cryptsy "manages" the prices of certain crypto pair, so do your diligence

Appreciate the feedback, someone PM'd me the same thing about the company, and signed up there, so far their security is nice which is a + Smiley Basically filling out everything since the day I was born to verify I am who I am. Which is assuring. Once again thanks!

BTC-e.com (with only a few "well established" alt coins) and Cryptsy have the highest alt coin trading volume.
I started a thread a while back wanting to know the "next three" best exchanges, but didn't get really clear answers.

Appreciate the feedback, if your thread is still there, I'll head back and check it out Smiley Once again thanks!

Edit: Please update me with a link to your thread to read please, you have HEAPS of pages to go through!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:27:56 AM

Appreciate the feedback, if your thread is still there, I'll head back and check it out Smiley Once again thanks!

Edit: Please update me with a link to your thread to read please, you have HEAPS of pages to go through!

It was over 2 months ago and I don't remember the thread title.
If I find it I will post it here.

Edit:
I found it and so far there isn't much to read.  Smiley
What are the 3 best "Second tier" exchanges? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504967.0
Maybe this time there will be more answers.

epctechno (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:28:06 AM

It was over 2 months ago and I don't remember the thread title.
If I find it I will post it here.

Edit:
I found it and so far there isn't much to read.  Smiley
What are the 3 best "Second tier" exchanges? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504967.0
Maybe this time there will be more answers.

Appreciate it, will go take a peek and check out what you mentioned. Thanks again for your help as well!
trader001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:05:07 AM

Check the exchange on the list also.

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: