Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Date Ideas  (Read 2392 times)
BitcoinTraders

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

Go to a good restaurant with her and tell her why do you like she so much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drporschef

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:23:02 PM

Go to a good restaurant with her and tell her why do you like she so much!

What if you cant afford a good restaurant?

What then? hahahah. go to mcdonalds?

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:28:57 PM

Pretend to be interested in what she is interested in.

Tell her how intelligent she is.

Pretty much it. use worrds like "How interesting. Tell me more.." and pretend like you mean it.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:16:06 PM

Pretty much it. use worrds like "How interesting. Tell me more.." and pretend like you mean it.

lol did this work out for you? Cheesy May as well try the 'italian' style, touch hair etc

AirC

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

Just go to take walk in the park, and grab dinner then head over to your place.

Ask her to stay since its so late to drive = get ready to fuck.  Wink
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:48:53 AM

Hi guys, so i want to take a girl out on a date but i don't know what to do. So can you guys tell me past experiences or any plans you've got to take a girl out on a fun date. I've known her for quite a while now and we're good friends (she's my cousin's best friend). She was recently in a relationship and I want to take her out on a date.Thank you!!!
I found out what kind of dessert she liked (girls love dessert) and then brought her to the grocery store after dinner. We bought all of the ingredients together and then made a pie from scratch. It was awesome, fun and we got to do something as a team!

CaptainBeck

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:45:13 PM

Hi guys, so i want to take a girl out on a date but i don't know what to do. So can you guys tell me past experiences or any plans you've got to take a girl out on a fun date. I've known her for quite a while now and we're good friends (she's my cousin's best friend). She was recently in a relationship and I want to take her out on a date.Thank you!!!
I found out what kind of dessert she liked (girls love dessert) and then brought her to the grocery store after dinner. We bought all of the ingredients together and then made a pie from scratch. It was awesome, fun and we got to do something as a team!

Smooth........ real smooth.........

How did that go in the long run?
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:09:40 PM

I suggest a short activity, 1-2 hours in the late afternoon. You can get to know the person enough to know if you want to continue getting to know them with only a small time commitment if they suck. Something like mini golf or coffee. Then if things are going well, invite them to do something after like going out for drinks at a fun bar that has games you can play or to get a bite to eat or to help you make a pizza and watch a movie while you eat. If you already know the person just pick anything you know you'll both enjoy and can have a decent conversation.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:48:35 PM

Ask questions, treat her like you'd want to be treated. Smiley
Acidyo

Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:01:06 PM

ey bby u wan sum fuk

[ ] dun wan sum fuk
[✓] wan sum fuk

This always works.

Source: i once get sum fuk
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:11:15 PM

ey bby u wan sum fuk

[ ] dun wan sum fuk
[✓] wan sum fuk

This always works.

Seems valid, i will try this one next time...
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:40:23 PM

ey bby u wan sum fuk

[ ] dun wan sum fuk
[✓] wan sum fuk

This always works.

Keep in mind if she checks off "dun wan sum fuk," that's actually her way of saying "I wanna play a game of rape." So really you win either way!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bumblebeee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:58:01 PM

ey bby u wan sum fuk

[ ] dun wan sum fuk
[✓] wan sum fuk

This always works.

Keep in mind if she checks off "dun wan sum fuk," that's actually her way of saying "I wanna play a game of rape." So really you win either way!

HAHAHAH, omg. best option ever. "rape game" = GG  Cheesy

Zoey Kush

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:56:31 PM

For me it'd probably be just going to dinner and spending some time together where we could get more familiar with each other. Maybe some cuddle time while watching a movie? Wink
gmannn

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:55:24 PM

For me it'd probably be just going to dinner and spending some time together where we could get more familiar with each other. Maybe some cuddle time while watching a movie? Wink

Alright, I volunteer!   Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:11:09 PM

Quote from: bumblebeee
Quote from: ranlo on Today at 02:40:23 PM

Quote from: CaptainBeck on Today at 09:11:15 AM

Quote from: Acidyo on Today at 09:01:06 AM

Quote from: b!z on Today at 09:00:20 AM

ey bby u wan sum fuk

[ ] dun wan sum fuk
[?] wan sum fuk

This always works.

HAHAHAH, omg. best option ever. "rape game" = GG  ?

Sir, please don't laugh about rape. Rape isn't funny.  Unless you're raping a clown. Or being raped by one.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:02:03 AM

A lot of people are saying a dinner then a movie. I think it should be the exact opposite. This way, you get to the theatre, watch the movie, THEN go out to eat.

During the meal, if you both have absolutely nothing in common and nothing to talk about, you can at least chit-chat about the movie. Things will be a lot less awkward if you can at least talk about something.

ijmolder93

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:45:35 AM

Awesome restaurants, *caution* can be pricey:

Cheesecake Factory - Fancier place that has a big assortment of dishes.
The Melting Pot - Awesome fondue style restaurant, look it up for all the info you need.

Winter is over, but if its still available to you, Ice skating is always good. A lot of hand holding if shes never done it, can be a very close intimate experience.
Picnic at the beach if theres one near you.
Picnic in the park.
My girlfriend and I just did this the other day. Went to walmart, bought a $5 batmitton racket set, volleyball, and a game with 2 velcrow circles you put on your hand and catch a ball on them. A ton of fun.
MarketNeutral

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:52:21 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 06:10:36 AM by MarketNeutral

Doesn't matter where you go or what you do, as long as you:

1.) Act like you are worth being with and have genuine value. This is crucial! She's lucky that she's the girl that gets to spend time with you. You are a man in demand! Be confident as possible, but not a narcissist.

2.) Listen to her better than you're used to listening. Listen with your ears, your eyes, and your words.

3.) Make her laugh and smile. Laugh and smile back.

4.) Make her feel special, either by complimenting things like her shoes, accessories, etc, or by acting upon something she has previously commented on or hinted at. See #2.

5.) Keep the conversation light and lively. The easiest way to do this is to talk about what's going on around you at the moment, or by asking her questions.

6.) Are clean and fresh in your hygiene and appearance. You're fashion style is mostly irrelevant. Get enough sleep. Abstain from garlic, fapping, and pungent foods at least a day or two before you see her. This helps to enhance your skin tone, pheromones/hormones and natural scent, and your brings more radiance to your eyes. Girls notice such subtle changes.

7.) Don't ever act desperate or needy or clingy. This is death if you want to impress a girl.

8.) Demonstrate via words or action that you have productive interests and know how to focus on bettering yourself. Doesn't matter in what way, as long as you show initiative in other areas of your life.

9.) Can make a smart girl feel pretty or a pretty girl feel smart. But never say so in a boring or predictable way.

10.) Maintain relaxed body language, relaxed speech, a sense of being calm and collected, and meaningful eye contact, all of which should be easy if you apply point #1.

This is all assuming you actually like her and she's not just a smash-and-dash.

Remember, all girls want to be wanted, but they don't always know what they want. Show her it's you.

As Oscar Wilde said, "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood."

Good luck, son.
dumbdragon

Merit: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:11:05 AM

A lot of people are saying a dinner then a movie. I think it should be the exact opposite. This way, you get to the theatre, watch the movie, THEN go out to eat.

During the meal, if you both have absolutely nothing in common and nothing to talk about, you can at least chit-chat about the movie. Things will be a lot less awkward if you can at least talk about something.

Yeah I agree.

The awkward silence would suck lol. But outside from that, if you both eat a heavy meal you tend to just fall asleep or someones gonna get food coma.

Also the times of the movie is a factor. Try to lean towards night when it gets dark = horny time. I know this because I talked so much nasty stuff to girls at night and responded 90% win rate.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: