Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mods she need help ! please help her  (Read 2236 times)
bitmaster111 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:21:47 AM

Sorry bitkanu, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Spam, insubstantial posts (60 days)

what happen this with my friend she is block for next 60 days for no reason

Name:    bitkanu
Activity:    126
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    January 31, 2014, 11:11:15 AM
Last Active:    Today at 03:50:24 AM

you see post count here is she creates any kind of spam here so many members here who are full members but post count are 3000+ if she creates a spam here what  they will do you  any comparison of this . i think this not right with her and lots of member who suffers this kind of problem here by moderator  . its humble request to mods please make some changes into the rules ! make limit on post according to day wise so nobody can make here spam !
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:50:24 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 05:04:23 AM by kooke

Well, let's see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=234380;sa=showPosts

Your friend's posts are of very poor quality. The fact that their English really sucks doesn't help their case much either. Yours are not much better. I hope sig campaign operators start making good English skills a requirement to be accepted. I'm gonna bring that up with them.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 05:59:34 AM

Your friendwhototallyisn'tyou, along with quite a few others, didn't seem to get the hint from their first ban. A high post count, overall or daily,  isn't a requirement, though it is one of a few things I look at.

And being honest, you're on my radar too, I was looking at you right before you posted this thread.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:01:52 AM

Well, let's see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=234380;sa=showPosts

Your friend's posts are of very poor quality. The fact that their English really sucks doesn't help their case much either. Yours are not much better. I hope sig campaign operators start making good English skills a requirement to be accepted. I'm gonna bring that up with them.

I've brought this up to some of the signature advertisers in the past, but usually get ignored. Most of them care less about what is being posted and more about whether or not their link is being posted.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
blackpropaganda

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:22:29 AM

there is a lot of people who spam in this forum but only selected people will get banned im sure badbear know who i am and also for the english issue people gere are not from some english country or native speaker is it right to descriminate them? im sure as long as you can understand what they are saying that would be enough
why cant they banned scammer like polycoin who post such stupid words from this forum dank who still exist and still attempting to get loan
so maybe badbear can delete my account here if that would make him happy
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2120

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:45:51 AM

If you see spam messages, just report them. Report to moderator button is at the bottom right side.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:31:23 PM

why cant they banned scammer like polycoin who post such stupid words from this forum dank who still exist and still attempting to get loan

AFAIK, mods won't ban scammer (even with evidence), and won't remove posts made to scam people.

kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:41:43 PM

there is a lot of people who spam in this forum but only selected people will get banned im sure badbear know who i am and also for the english issue people gere are not from some english country or native speaker is it right to descriminate them? im sure as long as you can understand what they are saying that would be enough

Yes it is right to discriminate against people who can't write in legible English, especially if they're posting rubbish mostly in the off-topic section. There's a reason for all those sub-forums in different languages. The OP is Indian and there is a section for Indians, so why are they trying to post in English when they can't string together a proper sentence? Unless they have an issue that can't be resolved in the Indian sub-forum, there's really no point for their poor-quality English posts.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

Yes, I find it quite ironic that spammers get banned, yet known scammers are allowed to run amok. Maybe I'm just biased because I got shafted a few times by a scammer.

Elizann

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:41:23 PM

Perhaps some mods run competing companies? Cheesy
TigerMart

Activity: 271
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:26:51 PM

I've brought this up to some of the signature advertisers in the past, but usually get ignored. Most of them care less about what is being posted and more about whether or not their link is being posted.

^^
Look ...who is talking. You made 648 posts in last 7 days (May 15-May 22)... Did not u ?

Your address: 1JE6n6udjaJEwKKjJKNjUBvWdtqNFkh1o1

Starting posts: 2344
BTC: 1JE6n6udjaJEwKKjJKNjUBvWdtqNFkh1o1

Please confirm. Thanks!

Your earning last week: 0.8424 BTC

Thank you, I've recieved my payout as UpDown has promised.

I'm wondering, who are the spammers
1JE6n6udjaJEwKKjJKNjUBvWdtqNFkh1o1 and 18DtKCK86CKHduAg2QTz2TiYq3AcnLL3fd?  They have received 0.8424 BTC and 0.4572 BTC respectively.

Because I've NEVER seen a hero member spam that much, I know that they are probably Full member or maybe senior member.
0.8424 BTC = ~100 posts/day at a senior member's rate...  They were probably spamming, I suggest you look into them xD

Well, either they are spammers, or post random posts, OR just have a lot of free time.  A bit too much for a human being Tongue

UpDown paid 0.0013 per post for Sr. Members.

So, 0.8424/0.0013 = 648

Culprit caught ...Red Handed ...Over to Mods Smiley
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:21:18 PM

^^
Look ...who is talking. You made 648 posts in last 7 days (May 15-May 22)... Did not u ?

Your address: 1JE6n6udjaJEwKKjJKNjUBvWdtqNFkh1o1

Starting posts: 2344
BTC: 1JE6n6udjaJEwKKjJKNjUBvWdtqNFkh1o1

Please confirm. Thanks!
UpDown paid 0.0013 per post for Sr. Members.

So, 0.8424/0.0013 = 648

Culprit caught ...Red Handed ...Over to Mods Smiley

Or... Wait! Maybe those posts were high quality? I have at least over 301+ posts this month, and I can say I'm putting effort in them. And it all depends on how much you access the forums.

If he was a actual spammer, I'm 100% Ranlo would be caught by now. And Ranlo does contribute to a lot of topics.

On Topic:

Why can't your 'friend' talk to the mods about it? Why you? Spam doesn't necessarily mean having a high post count, or making a ton of posts.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:10:23 AM

Or... Wait! Maybe those posts were high quality? I have at least over 301+ posts this month, and I can say I'm putting effort in them. And it all depends on how much you access the forums.

If he was a actual spammer, I'm 100% Ranlo would be caught by now. And Ranlo does contribute to a lot of topics.

TigerMart and another person are just out to get me and are doing anything in their power to discredit me. They claim, for example, that bumping your own topic is spam (even if you delete the previous bump when you post the new one, negating any post count increase as a result). They're really not even worth responding to.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pobre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

HEy Hey HEY??

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:22:16 PM

Well there is always a reason for getting banned. and 60days is quiet a lot. nowadays the mods have been more strict towards the people who do spams and as this forum has now grown big, the mods cannot affort 50% of the posts to be useless. there is no use cribbing over the ban, you ll have to just wait till the ban ends.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: