Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: receive 3% back hourly for 72 hours (3 days)  (Read 627 times)
mtfinance (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:28:12 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 07:34:42 AM by mtfinance

MTfinance investment program. Send a minimum of 0.01 Bitcoin to the address on the left and you will receive 3% back hourly for 72 hours (3 days) For example, deposit 1 Bitcoin and you will receive back 2.16 over the 72 hour period. It's really that simple, give it a try!

MTFinance

1BmMZytRihb4jJCzU78GV53KdKUjXLRMNd

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q - How does MTFinance work?
A - First you deposit 0.01BTC or greater to the address on the left then all you have to do is sit back and relax and you will receive 3% of the deposit each hour for 72 hours.

Q - Can I see proof of payment?
A - Of course you can. All you have to do is have a browse through the Blockchain to see all of the deposits and payments being processed automatically.

Q - Can I have more than 1 deposit at a time?
A - Yes. For each unique transaction there will be 72 hourly payments sent out. You can deposit as many times as you want BE SURE TO USE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS EACH TIME THOUGH.

Q - Can I lose money?
A - There is a risk involved with investing in all high yield investment programs. However, there are a few simple ways that can help you to reduce the risk of losing more than you can afford to. First, align your investments with your financial goals, in other words, keep the money you may need for the short-term out of more aggressive investments, reserving those investment funds for the money you intend to raise over the long-term. It's very important for you to know that we are real traders and that we invest members' funds on major investments.  

Q - it's Ponzy ?
A- yes and it's game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiNZGi

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:05:18 AM

Hi MTfinance

Thanks for the post of your investment program. Two points to mention:

* There was a copy&paste error with the address in red, you probably meant 1BmMZytRihb4jJCzU78GV53KdKUjXLRMNd like in the Blockchain link.

* Declare it as a Ponzi resp. HIYP from the beginning, then everybody knowns its a game where the first investors wins and last loses...

Good luck with the investment program Smiley
hensi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

TheSlimShady

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:14:21 AM

And how do we believe that you wont scam us?
mtfinance (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:16:20 AM

Hi MTfinance

Thanks for the post of your investment program. Two points to mention:

* There was a copy&paste error with the address in red, you probably meant 1BmMZytRihb4jJCzU78GV53KdKUjXLRMNd like in the Blockchain link.

* Declare it as a Ponzi resp. HIYP from the beginning, then everybody knowns its a game where the first investors wins and last loses...

Good luck with the investment program Smiley

Thanks for your post, it's correct now
hensi

TheSlimShady

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:20:40 AM

MTfinance investment program. Send a minimum of 0.01 Bitcoin to the address on the left and you will receive 3% back hourly for 72 hours (3 days) For example, deposit 1 Bitcoin and you will receive back 2.16 over the 72 hour period. It's really that simple, give it a try!

MTFinance

1BmMZytRihb4jJCzU78GV53KdKUjXLRMNd

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q - How does MTFinance work?
A - First you deposit 0.01BTC or greater to the address on the left then all you have to do is sit back and relax and you will receive 3% of the deposit each hour for 72 hours.

Q - Can I see proof of payment?
A - Of course you can. All you have to do is have a browse through the Blockchain to see all of the deposits and payments being processed automatically.

Q - Can I have more than 1 deposit at a time?
A - Yes. For each unique transaction there will be 72 hourly payments sent out. You can deposit as many times as you want BE SURE TO USE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS EACH TIME THOUGH.

Q - Can I lose money?
A - There is a risk involved with investing in all high yield investment programs. However, there are a few simple ways that can help you to reduce the risk of losing more than you can afford to. First, align your investments with your financial goals, in other words, keep the money you may need for the short-term out of more aggressive investments, reserving those investment funds for the money you intend to raise over the long-term. It's very important for you to know that we are real traders and that we invest members' funds on major investments.  
Can you escrow first??
lostshare

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:26:26 AM

Q - Can I lose money?

You cut and pasted the same text that all the other HYIP scam sites use, nobody bothers to change it. Word for word it's the same.

"we are a team of investors, we are forex traders, we are real estate sellers" blah blah... in the end they turn out to be fat Russian scam artists who wouldn't know an investment from their asshole.

mtfinance (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:37:04 AM

Q - Can I lose money?

You cut and pasted the same text that all the other HYIP scam sites use, nobody bothers to change it. Word for word it's the same.

"we are a team of investors, we are forex traders, we are real estate sellers" blah blah... in the end they turn out to be fat Russian scam artists who wouldn't know an investment from their asshole.

it's your opinion, it's not a scam, it's a hyip
hensi

TheSlimShady

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:40:27 AM

Q - Can I lose money?

Its the worst way of scamming people I ve ever seen, come up with something better.
mtfinance (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:46:08 AM

Q - Can I lose money?

Its the worst way of scamming people I ve ever seen, come up with something better.

Have you test with MTFinance ? no ? you don't know ! Wink
hensi

TheSlimShady

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:53:14 AM

Q - Can I lose money?

Have you test with MTFinance ? no ? you don't know ! Wink
Why dont you test me out?? give me 1BTC and ill give you 3btc back. now dont ask me to escrow cause you havnt ever trusted me
lostshare

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:57:15 AM

show me a HYIP that wasn't a scam and I'll show you a 23 inch penis on a woman.

you have 0 btc in your wallet, yet you expect to turn 1 coin into 3 huh?

just fuck away.
mtfinance (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:06:23 AM

show me a HYIP that wasn't a scam and I'll show you a 23 inch penis on a woman.

you have 0 btc in your wallet, yet you expect to turn 1 coin into 3 huh?

just fuck away.

normal it's the start of the round

lostshare

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:24:44 AM

Without any other investments however there is no guarantee you can even pay out after 3 days. If I put in 1 BTC and the next guy puts in 0.03 BTC and that's it for 3 days, then I'm screwed. You have invested nothing into this other than some text in a post - no domain registration, no web design, nothing except some plain text on a forum. It would be so easy for you to take the coins and run.

People see these types of posts all the time, so expect a lot of cynical responses and mistrust.
mtfinance (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:27:22 AM

Without any other investments however there is no guarantee you can even pay out after 3 days. If I put in 1 BTC and the next guy puts in 0.03 BTC and that's it for 3 days, then I'm screwed. You have invested nothing into this other than some text in a post - no domain registration, no web design, nothing except some plain text on a forum. It would be so easy for you to take the coins and run.

People see these types of posts all the time, so expect a lot of cynical responses and mistrust.

paid every hour. if you deposit 1 BTC (6 confirmation) every hour you receveid 0.03 BTC
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:38:46 AM

paid every hour. if you deposit 1 BTC (6 confirmation) every hour you receveid 0.03 BTC

And you can lost your 1 BTC every seconds Wink

mtfinance (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:47:25 AM

when you earn a lottery ticket are you sure to win ?
When you play with scratch game are you sure to win ?
when you play lotto, are you sure to win ?

hyip it's a similar game, play or not play but is not necessary to  write any bad posts.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:02:43 AM

when you earn a lottery ticket are you sure to win ?
When you play with scratch game are you sure to win ?
when you play lotto, are you sure to win ?

hyip it's a similar game, play or not play but is not necessary to  write any bad posts.

HYIP and Ponzi aren't gambling it's stealing.
All people in this community can post anything to warn each other. I see you call my post is bad post proof it now how HYIP and Ponzi are gambling ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: