Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A2 Terminators 85,000KHs~90,000KHs Scrypt ASIC In Stock and Ready to go.  (Read 1212 times)
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:32:12 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 06:04:27 PM by Zoomhash_michael

Hello!

We are Zoomhash! One of the last remaining Scrypt Asic resellers Tongue.

Dedicated to fair prices and good service. We are legendary on this forum. Please search this forums for our reviews on this forum.

Regardless we have A2 Terminators ready to ship!

Please PM me or check out our website for more info.

Zoomhash.com

http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/88-000khs-95-000khs-a2-scrypt-asic-stock-in-hand
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:40:58 AM

Just visited your site; no Terminators are listed. What are you talking about?
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:41:28 AM

Just visited your site; no Terminators are listed. What are you talking about?
http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/88-000khs-95-000khs-a2-scrypt-asic-stock-in-hand

and

http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/28-4mhs-scrypt-miner-300w-5-day-door-to-door-shipping
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:55:02 AM

Thanks for the direct links; I see now.

That might be a reasonable deal right now, but I wouldn't bet on it because you can pre-order a Titan (250 MH) for less price.
But you have one advantage; you have the product in hand.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 01:38:12 PM

Thanks for the direct links; I see now.

That might be a reasonable deal right now, but I wouldn't bet on it because you can pre-order a Titan (250 MH) for less price.
But you have one advantage; you have the product in hand.

Yeah, as of now, this "Titan" is vaporware. I'm interested in this since it's in hand but of course, I don't have the money in hand to buy!
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 01:58:28 PM

If you would ever reply to any emails sent to sales I might actually continue to be a customer but the lack of any real follow-up is a joke..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:24:11 PM

If you would ever reply to any emails sent to sales I might actually continue to be a customer but the lack of any real follow-up is a joke..

What email address did you send to? Sales@zoomhash.com doesnt exist. Thanks
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 05:40:15 PM

What email address did you send to? Sales@zoomhash.com doesnt exist. Thanks

Wrote back to you at your address last week (mcao@zoomhash.com), previously support@zoomhash.com.. I was generically referring to sales, not the specific email address..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:05:05 PM

Are these for Scrypt mining or SHA-256D?
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

Are these for Scrypt mining or SHA-256D?

scrypt
arthur_young

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:50:59 AM

Hi, I ordered the terminator a2 mining rig from you on monday afternoon and received it on tuesday morning. you never replied to my messages or  given any instructions. It is suppose to be plug and play. What is the SSH login and password? I tried "pi" and "zoomhash" but get access denied message and i am not at the location of the rig. So I am losing 100 dollars a day  currently. Angry
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:04:45 PM

Hi, I ordered the terminator a2 mining rig from you on monday afternoon and received it on tuesday morning. you never replied to my messages or  given any instructions. It is suppose to be plug and play. What is the SSH login and password? I tried "pi" and "zoomhash" but get access denied message and i am not at the location of the rig. So I am losing 100 dollars a day  currently. Angry

Check your eBay messages. Thanks.
arthur_young

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:39:39 PM

Yes, I did receive fast response to the important questions. Everything seems to be working good now. Just wished i knew earlier how easy it was to change pool by accessing the web interface by typing the local i.p. address in the web browser on the same network. plug and play. By the way my btc address is 12hHHXw1hZPs1LwQrY7EY3kyW1LCXaaU8z
firejuan

Activity: 256

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:28:04 PM

Dedicated to fair prices and good service. We are legendary on this forum. Please search this forums for our reviews on this forum.

Not sure about the fair prices with over a >= $2,000 depending on how fast you want a used machine when you can order directly from innosilicon.

1. $12K per 86Mhs machine if only order one samples with early bird delivery
2. $11K per 86Mhs machine on average if order 3 machines within 14 days accumulatively
3. $10K per 86Mhs machine on average if order 10 machines within 14 days accumulatively

Innosilicon

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:36:08 PM

Not sure about the fair prices with over a >= $2,000 depending on how fast you want a used machine when you can order directly from innosilicon.

2. $11K per 86Mhs machine on average if order 3 machines within 14 days accumulatively
3. $10K per 86Mhs machine on average if order 10 machines within 14 days accumulatively

Innosilicon

More importantly, the prices are the same as they were a month and a half ago.  But obviously the machines aren't worth as much as they were a month and a half ago. 
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:12:07 PM

Innosilicon

More importantly, the prices are the same as they were a month and a half ago.  But obviously the machines aren't worth as much as they were a month and a half ago. 

We work on small margins and the payment options we offer costs money. Regardless, where do you think the price should be?
firejuan

Activity: 256

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Are we talking about a machine that has been mined on for a month or a new new device? If it is the latter the price should be LOWER not higher, but that is my opinion which worth little even as a potential customer. I would like to buy two of these devices but since there has been no price change for the increase in difficulty or network hashrate I have passed. Oh well my loss.

Innosilicon

We work on small margins and the payment options we offer costs money. Regardless, where do you think the price should be?

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:05:22 PM

Innosilicon

Well the innosilicon machines became available in the US mid to late May for 11k each.  At the time they had no competition other then the Gridseeds.  Since that time Zeus, Hashra, GAW have all released much cheaper miners.  Difficulty is now twice what it was then.  And we're a month and a half closer to the real big miners coming out (KNC for instance.  It is likely that at least one of the big miners will actually come to market and of course it doesn't have to be released to customers for it to kill difficulty). 
Realistically, based on difficulty alone they should be selling for half what they were on release.  And yet they are still full price. 
Please note I realize this is probably not something you have much control over, innosilicon charges what they charge.  But since you asked....
xray

Activity: 341

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:23:44 PM

LUNAR LANDER WARP 3 (78MH+)
$6,750.00

Minereu.com Blade $615

So why would anyone buy from zoom at the moment.
I have lots of orders in the past with zoom, but gotta buy from somewhere else at the moment until there prices come inline with everyone else
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: