Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 09:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pelecoin SCAM or LEGIT?!  (Read 1063 times)
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:25:56 AM

Hi
Pelecoin is a crypto-currency of new generation. Like other crypto currencies, pelecoin is a specially created crypto-file, generated by the system and used by the users as a real money equivalent. The Pelecoin network provides new coins generation (emission), transactions, new users' registration and validation of all of these operations. No government or organization can penetrate or damage the system, because of its decentralized nature and the fact that each small part of the system may initialize the whole system restore, like the live cell may reproduce the whole body with exactly the same features.

Less than 4 years of crypto currencies history has approved its feasibility and right to become one of the most profitable financial instruments of the internet world. Bitcoin's price has grown from 3 cent to more than $400 (1,300,000% in 3 years!) and its capitalization has exceeded $6B. The central banks of the biggest countries (including USA, France, Germany etc.) have recognized the crypto-currencies as an alternative money. Dozens of exchanges trade crypto currencies and the world's largest brokers use the crypto currencies in their investment strategies.

However, the known crypto currencies use complicated emission and distribution mechanisms, requiring a deep knowledge in programming and expansive computer equipment. The Pelecoin project goal is to create a crypto-currency, accessible and understandable to all worldwide internet users.

What do you think? this is SCAM or LEGIT?!, if you think it's SCAM or LEGIT, tell me why it's SCAM or LEGIT
Thanks all
Stouse49

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:47:33 AM

Nice copy and paste job from the main site of this currency.  While interesting, this does not appear to be a decentralized peer to peer trust-less crypto currency.

BTC:
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:00:59 AM

Nice copy and paste job from the main site of this currency.  While interesting, this does not appear to be a decentralized peer to peer trust-less crypto currency.

Copy/paste from the main site, just for provide information to other users about this coin
Thanks for your opinion Wink
lyubomyr

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:16:15 AM

idea "nice" unlimited coins which cost nothing  Shocked
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:25:16 AM

flip a coin,  heads = scam , tails = legit
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2697
Merit: 1176

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:47:52 AM

same system like Latium. Only interesting for the first people. for all other it's waste of time.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:09:20 AM

Looks like a pyramid scheme, so for the first few ppl it will be very profitable. For the rest... well free coins for registration, so so you can make a few free sathosis if you can excange pelecoins somewhere. Otherwise looks legit.
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

Looks like a pyramid scheme, so for the first few ppl it will be very profitable. For the rest... well free coins for registration, so so you can make a few free sathosis if you can excange pelecoins somewhere. Otherwise looks legit.
Thanks for your opinion Wink
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:20:25 AM

I'm not jumping straight on scam but I consider those warning signs:
  • "the known crypto currencies use complicated emission and distribution mechanisms" --> Everybody else is wrong: we are right!
  • "requiring a deep knowledge in programming" --> highly debatable at best
  • "expansive computer equipment" --> debatable, I am not aware of their proposed fix
  • "accessible and understandable to all worldwide internet users" --> some internet users can barely do math...
When I see things on borderline of misinformation, I usually approach with caution.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:26:31 AM

I'm not jumping straight on scam but I consider those warning signs:
  • "the known crypto currencies use complicated emission and distribution mechanisms" --> Everybody else is wrong: we are right!
  • "requiring a deep knowledge in programming" --> highly debatable at best
  • "expansive computer equipment" --> debatable, I am not aware of their proposed fix
  • "accessible and understandable to all worldwide internet users" --> some internet users can barely do math...
When I see things on borderline of misinformation, I usually approach with caution.

Good points, but all of this could be the usual marketing BS. Just take a look at the Announcement subtopic. You can see the same marketing gimmicks in almost every new coin announcements... even in the case of the very few non scam\p&d\get rich quick coins.
saeeds255

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:44:45 AM

Hello guys,
I want to sell my pelecoins .
See here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621307.0

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: