The purpose of this coin or client is to have a trading platform built in. Not trading coins but merchandise. A coin without a market is useless. This might be added to an alternative client or be a whole coin system on its own.
1. You send a message to the server with a coin address, description of the merchandise, and a possibly a (automatically encoded) picture of the merchandise.
2. Thus one of the panels in additional to "All Transactions, Sent, Received, Mining, you would have a Trading Panel". You click on the trading panel and you might see stuff you can buy. video cards, tools, digital art, watches, cars for example." Then to the right of the picture is the description 3 lines about 100 characters long. An example description might be
5830 sapphire video card.
Used for mining never overclocked
Guaranteed to work
Below or above that you have the coin address, and feedback rating. You can claim an address on the forums for added reputation. An example might be:
QQxi8BKchgS46GrU7uXJ3Sa5zgBtbhCVVz 120 1 1212111
Where 120 is the positive, 1 is the negative, 1212111 total number of coins sent to address.
3. When you send to the address a panel opens up. Where you provide a P.O. Box, address, name, maybe email address if the auction is for electronic art ... You beam say 5 btc. The first one that beams wins the "pay it now" auction, and the item disappears.
4. Use existing chain, btc, ixc, i0c, or sc., 0.05 transaction fee, .05 difficulty, transaction fees deleted, block reward 1, 51% attack proof, < 2% inflation.
5. Auction items are automatically deleted at 4:00 p.m. posters time, this gives you one hour to get to the post office. Don't post if you can't send same day.
gpl, mit. open. it would be nice to make this gpl so all coins can add it to clients, but it is your choice. But the idea is open. It would be nice to make it open for make it more secure and allow community to add features.
I just thought I would add a preliminary list of variables.
$sequentialid or #sid = sequential id of the auction starting 000000000001
$timestamp = time auction item ends.
$timezone = time zone of user
$description1 = line 1 description of item
$description2 = line 2 description of item
$description3 = line 3 description of item
$picture = uuencode or base64 of the image in jpeg,png format limited to 640x480 but auto scaled by software.
$address = coin address of item
$amount = size of transaction.
$shipping = formula
$email = email to notify item as sold
$email = to ask seller questions
$webaddress = web address.
preliminary feedback database.
$auction[$sid,$description1]= All items above except picture. Thus every auction is saved.
$coinaddress = coinaddress is main search item.
$positive = #number of positive ratings
$negative = #number of negative ratings
$amounttotal = sum of all auctions where feedback submitted.
$amountpositive = total positive ratings and amount of auction
$amountnegative = total negative ratings and amount of auction
$feedback = one line of feedback