Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXTdrop - World´s 1st decentralized oil painting - IPO SOLD OUT  (Read 2755 times)
theironman (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:11:01 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 12:32:40 AM by theironman
Merited by nutildah (2), NotATether (1)

"NXTdrop" is the worlds first decentralized oil painting.

To have an possibility to follow this paintings value in realtime and to have it as an decentralized asset; is totally a new concept in the world of fine art.
I am looking forward take this painting to contemporary art museums/galleries and to ship this painting over to the NXT-team to take it in a very public places and to take a good care of it.
Hopefully, some day, it will find its final placement in a nice (modern art or cryptologic) museum.

You can buy shares in the NXT Asset Exchange, under the name nxtdrop!

More info available in:
http://nxtdrop.blogspot.fi/

Discussions in the nxtforum:
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/nxtdrop-first-decentralized-oil-painting/

Reddit thread:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/25teho/worlds_1st_decentralized_oil_painting_nxtdrop/

Asset name:nxtdrop
Account: NXT-V5JC-2WXJ-LHPL-8E5JZ
Asset Id:2751500054965016187

I hope you guys like the idea!

Here is a pre-visualization how it looks like in real environment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:20:00 AM

looks great!

i don't have much of an artistic eye but i know that when a painting that represents any history, will worth shit loads of money in the future!

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
theironman (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:51:14 PM

looks great!

i don't have much of an artistic eye but i know that when a painting that represents any history, will worth shit loads of money in the future!

Oh, I think you have a great taste!  Smiley

Looking at a piece of art is always about the observer...whatever the reasons may be why people invest into it...

This one happens to be first of its kind and its about whole cryptocurrency movement.  
Nxt just happened to be first platform where I could pull this off and create asset than everyone can get into with a reasonable price.

To be super honest: I have been stunningly amazed how fast the first 25% of the painting was sold to investors.  
Thank you!
theironman (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:09:35 PM

but i know that when a painting that represents any history, will worth shit loads of money in the future!

Its truly going to be interesting to see where the price goes. The "200 BTC" painting was sold to one investor. We should top that! Cheesy
theironman (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:33:45 PM

30% of the IPO sold!

Thank you investors! This is going a lot faster than i could have ever dreamed of!

theironman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:04:16 PM

NXTdrop is now listed under  jl777hodl, with 10% of the stocks.
It holds many fantastic assets and I recommend also buying into that one too for diversification.
Asset id: 6932037131189568014

and I am happy to announce:

over 50% of the IPO SOLD!
I want to thank all the investors.
theironman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

IPO IS OVER - ALL SOLD!

Incredible!
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:01:12 PM

I may sound stupid but, what do investors gain from buying these assets?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:38:23 PM

For people who appreciate art: It's a possibility to be part of an artwork or just a opportunity to support art and culture.
For investors: It's a common investment. There are paintings that are worth millions. There are rich painting collectors and historians or museums who want to have certain paintings in their collection.
But I'm also wondering why some certain paintings are worth up to 100 million. Probably only the owner knows it.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
theironman (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:24:21 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 10:48:56 PM by theironman

For people who appreciate art: It's a possibility to be part of an artwork or just a opportunity to support art and culture.
For investors: It's a common investment. There are paintings that are worth millions. There are rich painting collectors and historians or museums who want to have certain paintings in their collection.
But I'm also wondering why some certain paintings are worth up to 100 million. Probably only the owner knows it.

Thank you from asking Ezravdb, and thank you for answering PL_CoinTrader,
What we got here is the first painting on a planet that is sold in shares like stocks.
I am totally amazed that we could pull of this historical event to support ALL the cryptocurrencies in just 11 days.

This is the only painting which value you can see in real time and it is to show off - of course NXT, but also cryptos capabilities in general.
Its our path and lets walk it joyfully.

Super thanks goes to the whole cryptocurrency community!

100% SOLD

I salut YOU!

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 04:24:15 PM

I know this is a deeeeep Necrobump, but could this be considered the first NFT "art" to ever be sold?  I think it is/was.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 01:42:03 PM

I regularly look at works of art that sell for a lot of money. In this whole topic with TAE, I realized one thing. If you are a famous artist or a famous, high-profile person, then you can sell any nonsense for a lot of money, presenting it as a masterpiece

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:42:57 PM

FYI, to anyone that cares, after I made this post and a few more on social media platforms.  After having been dormant for years, someone (or someones) have been making slow but steady purchases of this asset.

This is 100% speculation, but someone might be thinking about getting this asset some much deserved attention.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
theironman (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 02:32:26 PM

Dear investors,

So, its been a long time since this project started and I am planning to revive this project again.

Now that the NFT's have taken over the world, this certainly has historic value too - being the first decentralized painting on the planet.

The plan is to re-create this on the OpenSea, by diving it to the current hodlers equally. The current NXT tokens will be sent to me and they are gonna be burned by sending them to the genesis block of blackhole at some point.

Now, there are some tokens already that are in the OpenSea, not made by me, but they are legit - at least when I recieve the tokens. So take no action considering those at this time and place. Thank you.

Also I am discussion with one of the holders to take this to great museums and new places it deserves to be displayed.

Thank you!

theironman (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 02:58:26 PM

I have taken a snapshot of the current holders and those accounts are gonna be only ones legit from this point forward.
This is to distribute the new NFT's to current owners equally and fairly.

You may consider this action final.
theironman (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 03:10:37 PM

Well it will get a new NFT tokens soon, so you are right in time to participate!
theironman (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 03:14:38 PM

Surely there will be a lot of lost wallets and such, so I dont expect most of the NFT's to be activated any time soon. BUT hopefully all the investors will find me eventually.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 876

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 04:05:30 PM

looks great!

All art has value, depending on how people see it, when a painting begins to represent its history, then the painting becomes very valuable, for some people who like the value of art, they will spend any money to have it, even though some people see it is not worth buying with expensive price, this is called art that has an unreasonable price, and in my opinion the painting has its own meaning for the creator, even though it looks normal to people who do not have any artistic value.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
theironman (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 04:14:45 PM

[/quote]
All art has value, depending on how people see it, when a painting begins to represent its history, then the painting becomes very valuable, for some people who like the value of art, they will spend any money to have it, even though some people see it is not worth buying with expensive price, this is called art that has an unreasonable price, and in my opinion the painting has its own meaning for the creator, even though it looks normal to people who do not have any artistic value.
[/quote]

It surely does. Thank you for the kind words.
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 12:43:25 AM

I can't believe this came back to life. I actually REMEMBER this. I just bought one of the opensea tickets from @NonFungibleMate on twitter. Let see if he honors the NXT tokens.

more or less retired.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: