Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Absolutely Free Web Hosting for Lifetime  (Read 10433 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluelithium (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:12:13 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 05:35:06 PM by bluelithium

We provide completely free hosting with 1 GB space and 5 GB bandwidth - Order Free Hosting

If you are looking for more plans from BestHostFree.com, please go through the detailed comparison...

1. Compare shared hosting plans

2. Compare semi dedicated hosting plans

3. Compare VPS hosting plans

If you are a Sr. Member or above and satisfied with our service, then please wear our signature code...

Code:
[center][size=18pt][url=http://besthostfree.com][i][b][color=green]Free[/color] [color=blue]Web Hosting[/color][color=black] | 1GB space & 5GB traffic free | [/color][/b][/i][/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=617213.0][i][b][color=red]Announcement[/color][/b][/i][/url][/size][/center]

Please feel free to ask any other question...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:57:38 PM

BestHostFree.com is pleased to announce StartUp Hosting Plan for Bitcoin StartUps @ 1.12 USD/month...

At 1.12 USD/month a StartUp will get 100 GB space with 1000 GB bandwidth. - Order StartUp Hosting

Unsure about our service ? We do not provide a free demo for 30 days. We provide completely free hosting with 250 MB space and 5 GB bandwidth to prove our service quality - Order Free Hosting

If you are looking for more plans from BestHostFree.com, please go through the detailed comparison...

1. Compare shared hosting plans

2. Compare semi dedicated hosting plans

3. Compare VPS hosting plans

If you want to pay in Bitcoin, we DO ACCEPT it. For that, you need to PM me and post a message in this thread saying - Bitcoin payment request left.

Please feel free to ask any other question...

The price seems to be quite reasonable but I am signing up for the free hosting now... hopefully will go for a semi-dedicated later (provided I get proper service on free hosting).

bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:32:59 AM

^^
Thank u for trying out BestHostFree.com. Wish more people turn up to check the service...

scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:01:42 PM

How reliable is the up time?

jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 04:50:45 PM

nice and very cheap price i hope you get more client guys  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:10:57 PM

How reliable is the up time?

99.9% uptime for all the paid plans.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:46:52 AM

^^
Thank u for trying out BestHostFree.com. Wish more people turn up to check the service...

Going for a startup account... hope it turns out all good.

bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:40:06 PM

^^
Thank u for trying out BestHostFree.com. We are witnessing new signups Smiley

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 01:24:32 PM

Code:
It appears that your are already a member!

Due to the large volume of signups we only allow one free account per user.

1. If you still wish to host your site with us, please choose a paid hosting plan or buy a domain with the free plan!

2. If you have forgotten your account password, please use our lost password tool.

3. If you feel that this message is an error, and you do not have an account with us, please contact our support team.

Code:
(0x060) There is a problem at the moment! Please try again later.

When I try to sign up, I get that as two separate messages - is there a glitch right now? I've never signed up before.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:04:45 PM

Code:

1. If you still wish to host your site with us, please choose a paid hosting plan or buy a domain with the free plan!

2. If you have forgotten your account password, please use our lost password tool.

3. If you feel that this message is an error, and you do not have an account with us, please contact our support team.

Code:

When I try to sign up, I get that as two separate messages - is there a glitch right now? I've never signed up before.

Can you please try again with a new Email ID and let me know ? You dont need to provide any Phone No. at the free hosting signup. You may provide it later from profile settings.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:17:02 PM

Code:

Code:

Can you please try again with a new Email ID and let me know ? You dont need to provide any Phone No. at the free hosting signup. You may provide it later from profile settings.

I still get the same error when I use a different email address to sign up with. I didn't provide a phone number on both occasions.

bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

Code:

Code:

I still get the same error when I use a different email address to sign up with. I didn't provide a phone number on both occasions.

U'll find a sales chat option at the right of BestHostFree.com. I'd request you to provide your Email ID and say that U are facing this problem. The same can be done if U could PM me your Email ID.

Please note that this filter is valid only for free hosting signups and wont appear for any purchased plan.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:40:34 PM

Everything works now and I can sign up just fine. Thanks for the help! I'm just doing some testing right now, if everything is good I'll probably upgrade my plan so I can get more bandwidth Tongue

bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:26:39 PM

Everything works now and I can sign up just fine. Thanks for the help! I'm just doing some testing right now, if everything is good I'll probably upgrade my plan so I can get more bandwidth Tongue

I hope you are enjoying the service...  Smiley

bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:03:03 PM

Bump !

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:19:14 PM

I can vouch for the website, I've had no problems with the free hosting plan so far and once I get some traffic to my website I will probably upgrade to a paid plan so that it's more flexible.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:03:43 PM

I can vouch for the website, I've had no problems with the free hosting plan so far and once I get some traffic to my website I will probably upgrade to a paid plan so that it's more flexible.

+1

Same here... I can vouch for it too... very good service.

bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:50:00 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 09:51:43 AM by bluelithium

@DiamondCardz & @newIdia Thanks for the kind words. Wishing to serve more Bitcoiners Smiley

bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:00:24 PM

Bump !

bluelithium (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:30:34 PM

Bump !