Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Core Wallet help!  (Read 446 times)
ongv1 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:40:47 AM

I recently got the newer version of Bitcoin Core and it worked for 2 days and then it stopped working saying something with the network or something was wrong. Need help fast before I do any thing and also any thing to speed the sync of lite coin wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

I recently got the newer version of Bitcoin Core and it worked for 2 days and then it stopped working saying something with the network or something was wrong.

If you want help you should post the entire error message. "Something with network" is a bit vague.

Need help fast before I do any thing and also any thing to speed the sync of lite coin wallet?

You could use a "light wallet" e.g. electrum lite. If you want a wallet with the full blockchain you can use the bootstrap.dat https://litecoin.info/Bootstrap.dat
but if your bottleneck is the internet connection this will not make it faster.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
monsterbitty

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:31:39 PM

Just use alternative client like electrum or use blockchain wallet, I think you are facing problem downloading blocks, If you can give full error message, someone can help you out here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: