Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:41:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCH CANCELLED]  (Read 10638 times)
kov

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:43:07 PM

Honestly, it'd be way easier to redistribute the holdings of you and primer(I think?) than it would be to relaunch the coin... Since apparently crypto has gone egalitarian.

But hey, everyone wants to relaunch and spend more money to mine the coin. Doesn't make sense to me.

sunnyprince (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Shinycoin developer

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:48:41 PM

Thank you everyone for the feedback.  At relaunch will be properly prepared.

I will get the following sorted/done and relaunch.

1) I will have working web wallet and website.  As the blockchain gets longer if downloading the entire blockchain for the first time it may take a long time to verify the blockchain because the ramhog algorithm requires multiple scratchpads to verify a hash.

2) I will add support for looking up a wallet userid on both the client and website.  Adding a userid to an address is working, but there wasnt the functionality of lookup on the client

3) I will have source as well as linux, windows, and mac binaries on github well before launch.  At the time of launch will release a config file with genesis block and will release exact time of launch.

4) I will modify the algorithm to scale up the amount of coin released linearly for the first two days, so that someone mining starting an hour in doesn't miss much.

5) I will seed many servers to prevent the DDoS nonsense

6) Currently looking into setting up p2p mining pool, will let everyone know about that.

Will post times of code and launch when I know exactly.  Shouldn't be too long.
o3u

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:56:32 PM

Thank you everyone for the feedback.  At relaunch will be properly prepared.

I will get the following sorted/done and relaunch.

1) I will have working web wallet and website.  As the blockchain gets longer if downloading the entire blockchain for the first time it may take a long time to verify the blockchain because the ramhog algorithm requires multiple scratchpads to verify a hash.

2) I will add support for looking up a wallet userid on both the client and website.  Adding a userid to an address is working, but there wasnt the functionality of lookup on the client

3) I will have source as well as linux, windows, and mac binaries on github well before launch.  At the time of launch will release a config file with genesis block and will release exact time of launch.

4) I will modify the algorithm to scale up the amount of coin released linearly for the first two days, so that someone mining starting an hour in doesn't miss much.

5) I will seed many servers to prevent the DDoS nonsense

6) Currently looking into setting up p2p mining pool, will let everyone know about that.

Will post times of code and launch when I know exactly.  Shouldn't be too long.

That's cool, i registered the reddit if you tell me your username i'll make you a mod there and you should probably look into hanging out in the #shinycoin channel on freenode during dev/launch. At least to work out the first few bugs.

sunnyprince (OP)

Shinycoin developer

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:17:40 PM

Honestly, it'd be way easier to redistribute the holdings of you and primer(I think?) than it would be to relaunch the coin... Since apparently crypto has gone egalitarian.

But hey, everyone wants to relaunch and spend more money to mine the coin. Doesn't make sense to me.

Since primer- was the one to DDoS I'm not shedding a tear for him.
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:21:21 PM

You are a one incompetent idiot. I've had nothing to do with the DDoS. I dedicated an entire 8core server to run as a node only as the seeds you hardcoded were dead at block 5.

Good luck with this retard guys, i would not let him change my tire, let alone develop an e-currency.
laxori666

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:13:59 AM

You are a one incompetent idiot. I've had nothing to do with the DDoS. I dedicated an entire 8core server to run as a node only as the seeds you hardcoded were dead at block 5.

Good luck with this retard guys, i would not let him change my tire, let alone develop an e-currency.
Why could your node connect to the seed but nobody else could? My daemon would disconnect the seed as soon as it connected, it kept trying but never succeeded. Don't see why an 8-core server would have better luck with it.

Gib ShinyCoins: STGsZtHw4DRUby8aYCKjiGReFt3JU94YnT
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:17:58 AM

Why could your node connect to the seed but nobody else could? My daemon would disconnect the seed as soon as it connected, it kept trying but never succeeded. Don't see why an 8-core server would have better luck with it.

I had the code changed to connect to more peers at once which the original broken wallet was not capable of. There is absolutely no truth in his claims.
laxori666

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:21:38 AM

I had the code changed to connect to more peers at once which the original broken wallet was not capable of. There is absolutely no truth in his claims.
You didn't answer my question. And you are lying. The linux daemon I compiled connected to 2 peers sometimes, and the windows one instacash posted ended up connecting to 4 peers. Even if it were true, that doesn't answer why *your node* had access to the seed node, but nobody else did.

kov

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:22:06 AM

I'm not really taking sides here, but it seems to me that there was not any intentional DDoS. The node was simply not capable of handling the traffic from the start, and the wallet didn't allow for p2p connections. Eh, oh well.

You didn't answer my question. And you are lying. The linux daemon I compiled connected to 2 peers sometimes, and the windows one instacash posted ended up connecting to 4 peers. Even if it were true, that doesn't answer why *your node* had access to the seed node, but nobody else did.

Maybe he just got connected before anyone else and had enough instances running to overload it?

laxori666

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:38:03 AM

Maybe he just got connected before anyone else and had enough instances running to overload it?
Look back in the thread, primer- started off by complaining about connection problems like everyone else. Then he posts a node which somehow can connect to the server, when nobody else can. What is special about his node? Even if not malicious, I am curious, so that next time I can do the same and actually connect.

Also I just checked out the peercoin repository and compared it with the shinycoin code I still have, and I see no significant differences in net.cpp or net.h . If peercoin's wallet isn't broken re: connecting to peers, then neither is shinycoin.

primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:53:03 AM

I am not lying and no i will not say how to gain advantage and mine at low difficulty with less orphans.

Good luck with the next launch suckers.
coinfusion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:41:19 AM

I think the biggest problems with the launch were caused by the threading problem in the client. Since only 1 hashing thread at a time can be run out-of-the-box there were two problems:

1> people with multiple cores had to start multiple instances of the daemon, which caused high amounts of connections between nodes

2> when mining from the daemon, the mining thread caused the processblock thread to stall frequently.  This would wedge incoming blocks and cause orphans to be mined by the miner thread, along with slow relaying of blocks across the network.

The dev needs to AT LEAST allow concurrency between hashing for mining and running processblock.  Memory usage will be doubled, however.  If it's launched without a fix for this the same thing will happen.
  Since I modifed my daemon to workaround this problem, I was able to obtain a good amount of non-orphaned blocks from the start with only a few processors -- even so, I'm looking forward to the relaunch!
laxori666

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:40:29 AM

I think the biggest problems with the launch were caused by the threading problem in the client. Since only 1 hashing thread at a time can be run out-of-the-box there were two problems:

1> people with multiple cores had to start multiple instances of the daemon, which caused high amounts of connections between nodes

2> when mining from the daemon, the mining thread caused the processblock thread to stall frequently.  This would wedge incoming blocks and cause orphans to be mined by the miner thread, along with slow relaying of blocks across the network.

The dev needs to AT LEAST allow concurrency between hashing for mining and running processblock.  Memory usage will be doubled, however.  If it's launched without a fix for this the same thing will happen.
  Since I modifed my daemon to workaround this problem, I was able to obtain a good amount of non-orphaned blocks from the start with only a few processors -- even so, I'm looking forward to the relaunch!
Interesting. That makes sense to at least let people with the resources to use them all to mine from just one node. Though if someone doesn't have 3.2 gigs to spare they should still be able to run with just 1 thread.

So with the threading issue the following happens:

- Miner starts hashing what will be a valid block
- New block comes in, ProcessBlock locks on the hash part
- Miner finishes, creates orphan block & broadcasts
- ProcessBlock finishes, now the wallet realizes it was an orphan

But wait if you have two threads won't the same thing happen? Since ProcessBlock came later, even if it's running simultaneously in a separate thread, it'll still finish after the miner generates the block already.

And how likely is this? It only happens if you happen to hit the 1 in 512 (or whatever it ended up being) jackpot right when a block comes in. Although granted the blocks were coming pretty quickly.

farsight

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:51:39 AM

what's the algorithm of this coin?? different from other coins??

sunnyprince (OP)

Shinycoin developer

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:53:23 AM

This will also be fixed, I will change the mining algorithm will multithread and use all available cores efficiently, so only one chain will be necessary.
coinfusion

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:54:30 AM

Interesting. That makes sense to at least let people with the resources to use them all to mine from just one node. Though if someone doesn't have 3.2 gigs to spare they should still be able to run with just 1 thread.

So with the threading issue the following happens:

- Miner starts hashing what will be a valid block
- New block comes in, ProcessBlock locks on the hash part
- Miner finishes, creates orphan block & broadcasts
- ProcessBlock finishes, now the wallet realizes it was an orphan

But wait if you have two threads won't the same thing happen? Since ProcessBlock came later, even if it's running simultaneously in a separate thread, it'll still finish after the miner generates the block already.

And how likely is this? It only happens if you happen to hit the 1 in 512 (or whatever it ended up being) jackpot right when a block comes in. Although granted the blocks were coming pretty quickly.

Since ProcessBlock is so slow, there is a window where a new block will arrive for processing while the miner is working off stale data (assuming the incoming block is valid).  Slow hash validation was one of the objections that the Litecoin devs had to switching from scrypt to X11, even though X11 isn't all that slow.  Maybe the block time could be increased to compensate? I don't know the theory behind block times...
laxori666

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:02:15 AM

Since ProcessBlock is so slow, there is a window where a new block will arrive for processing while the miner is working off stale data (assuming the incoming block is valid).  Slow hash validation was one of the objections that the Litecoin devs had to switching from scrypt to X11, even though X11 isn't all that slow.
Right... but wouldn't it be the same for the multithreaded client? ProcessBlock will still be slow. Single-threaded it'll still only work on at most 1 stale block (the one it's working on when a block comes in), which is the same if it were multithreaded (the miner would still only work on at most 1 stale block, the one it's working on when a block comes in).

insist

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:09:56 AM

seems a new algorithm, but how to mine , solo or pool,  the information is so lack

coinfusion

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:05:07 AM

Right... but wouldn't it be the same for the multithreaded client? ProcessBlock will still be slow. Single-threaded it'll still only work on at most 1 stale block (the one it's working on when a block comes in), which is the same if it were multithreaded (the miner would still only work on at most 1 stale block, the one it's working on when a block comes in).
On newer versions of windows, the technique used to keep the hashing single-threaded sometimes doesn't allow processblock to run for tens of seconds at a time while mining.  This is an OS-specific behaviour.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:20:19 AM

So what, make sure to reward the people that aren't savvy enough to set up a the most basic linux instance with nothing more than a compiled wallet? That information is EASILY found online. Maybe people should take 2 minutes to do a little research instead of hoping everything will be spoon fed to them.

Ohhhhhh!! info EASILY found online! 2 minutes!! Oh forgive me oh wise one!
Even if they could, doesn't mean anyone should have to compile a wallet to mine on a system that is not their native choice.

Cryptocurrencies will only gain widespread acceptance and prosper when they are available to the widest audience possible. This does not mean making a coin only mineable on the smallest minority of computer users (linux).

Not "savvy" enough to set up a most basic linux instance, dear lord.

So you want everyone to go and buy/download virtualization software so they can install linux, just so they can mine this coin?

Heres your "even a stupid baby could set up this crap" instructions for win:

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Hi all, I recently went through the process of building bitcoind on windows.
I found the official build-msw.txt to be a bit lacking, so I thought that documenting the steps here on the forums could save some time to people wanting to compile their own windows binary. Wink

Please note this is mostly for testing purposes. Always use official executables on production environments.
The following instructions are intended for use with the latest 0.9.1. See additional notes if compiling an older 0.8.6 version.

1. Prepare your build system.
I strongly suggest setting up a clean windows virtual machine via Virtualbox or similar.

1.1 Install msys shell:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Installer/mingw-get-setup.exe/download
From MinGW installation manager -> All packages -> MSYS
mark the following for installation:

msys-base-bin
msys-autoconf-bin
msys-automake-bin
msys-libtool-bin

then click on Installation -> Apply changes

Make sure no mingw packages are checked for installation or present from a previous install. Only the above msys packages should be installed. Also make sure that msys-gcc and msys-w32api packages are not installed.

1.2 Install a toolchain from MinGW-builds project:
Download and unpack i686-4.8.2-release-posix-dwarf-rt_v3-rev3.7z to C:\
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win32/Personal%20Builds/mingw-builds/4.8.2/threads-posix/dwarf/i686-4.8.2-release-posix-dwarf-rt_v3-rev3.7z/download

1.3. Ensure that mingw-builds bin folder is set in your PATH environment variable. On Windows 7 your path should look something like:
Code:
C:\mingw32\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\

1.4 Additional checks:
C:\MinGW\bin should contain nothing but mingw-get.exe.
Your gcc -v output should be:
Code:
$ gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=c:\mingw32\bin\gcc.exe
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=c:/mingw32/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.8.2/lto-wrapper.exe
Target: i686-w64-mingw32
Configured with: ../../../src/gcc-4.8.2/configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32 --build=i686-w64-mingw32 --target=i686-w64-mingw32 --prefix=/mingw32 --with-sysroot=/c/mingw482/i686-482-posix-dwarf-rt_v3-rev3/mingw32 --with-gxx-include-dir=/mingw32/i686-w64-mingw32/include/c++ --enable-shared --enable-static --disable-multilib --enable-languages=ada,c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++,lto --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --enable-threads=posix --enable-libgomp --enable-libatomic --enable-lto --enable-graphite --enable-checking=release --enable-fully-dynamic-string --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-dwarf2 --disable-isl-version-check --disable-cloog-version-check --disable-libstdcxx-pch --disable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-bootstrap --disable-rpath --disable-win32-registry --disable-nls --disable-werror --disable-symvers --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld --with-arch=i686 --with-tune=generic --with-libiconv --with-system-zlib --with-gmp=/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-w64-mingw32-static --with-mpfr=/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-w64-mingw32-static --with-mpc=/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-w64-mingw32-static --with-isl=/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-w64-mingw32-static --with-cloog=/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-w64-mingw32-static --enable-cloog-backend=isl --with-pkgversion='i686-posix-dwarf-rev3, Built by MinGW-W64 project' --with-bugurl=http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64 CFLAGS='-O2 -pipe -I/c/mingw482/i686-482-posix-dwarf-rt_v3-rev3/mingw32/opt/include -I/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-zlib-static/include -I/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-w64-mingw32-static/include' CXXFLAGS='-O2 -pipe -I/c/mingw482/i686-482-posix-dwarf-rt_v3-rev3/mingw32/opt/include -I/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-zlib-static/include -I/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-w64-mingw32-static/include' CPPFLAGS= LDFLAGS='-pipe -L/c/mingw482/i686-482-posix-dwarf-rt_v3-rev3/mingw32/opt/lib -L/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-zlib-static/lib -L/c/mingw482/prerequisites/i686-w64-mingw32-static/lib -Wl,--large-address-aware'
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.8.2 (i686-posix-dwarf-rev3, Built by MinGW-W64 project)

2. Download, unpack and build required dependencies.
I'll save them in c:\deps folder.

2.1 OpenSSL: http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-1.0.1g.tar.gz
From a MinGw shell (C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\msys.bat), unpack the source archive with tar (this will avoid symlink issues) then configure and make:
Code:
cd /c/deps/
tar xvfz openssl-1.0.1g.tar.gz
cd openssl-1.0.1g
Configure no-shared no-dso mingw
make

2.2 Berkeley DB: http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
We'll use version 4.8 to preserve binary wallet compatibility.
From a MinGW shell unpack the source archive, configure and make:
Code:
cd /c/deps/
tar xvfz db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
cd db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
../dist/configure --enable-mingw --enable-cxx --disable-shared --disable-replication
make

2.3 Boost: http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.55.0/
Download either the zip or the 7z archive, unpack boost inside your C:\deps folder, then bootstrap and compile from a Windows command prompt:
Code:
cd C:\deps\boost_1_55_0\
bootstrap.bat mingw
b2 --build-type=complete --with-chrono --with-filesystem --with-program_options --with-system --with-thread toolset=gcc variant=release link=static threading=multi runtime-link=static stage

This will compile the required boost libraries and put them into the stage folder (C:\deps\boost_1_55_0\stage).
Note: make sure you don't use tarballs, as unix EOL markers can break batch files.

2.4 Miniupnpc: http://miniupnp.free.fr/files/download.php?file=miniupnpc-1.9.tar.gz
Unpack Miniupnpc to C:\deps, rename containing folder from "miniupnpc-1.9" to "miniupnpc" then from a Windows command prompt:
Code:
cd C:\deps\miniupnpc
mingw32-make -f Makefile.mingw init upnpc-static

2.5 protoc and libprotobuf:
Download and unpack http://protobuf.googlecode.com/files/protobuf-2.5.0.zip
Then from msys shell
Code:
cd /c/deps/protobuf-2.5.0
configure --disable-shared
make

2.6 qrencode:
Download and unpack http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/libpng/libpng-1.6.10.tar.gz?download inside your deps folder then configure and make:
Code:
cd /c/deps/libpng-1.6.10
configure --disable-shared
make

Download and unpack http://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode/qrencode-3.4.3.tar.gz inside your deps folder then configure and make:
Code:
cd /c/deps/qrencode-3.4.3

LIBS="../libpng-1.6.10/.libs/libpng16.a ../../mingw32/i686-w64-mingw32/lib/libz.a" \
png_CFLAGS="-I../libpng-1.6.10" \
png_LIBS="-L../libpng-1.6.10/.libs" \
configure --enable-static --disable-shared --without-tools

make

2.7 Qt 5 libraries:
Qt must be configured with ssl and zlib support.
Download and unpack Qt base and tools sources:
http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.2/5.2.1/submodules/qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1.7z
http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.2/5.2.1/submodules/qttools-opensource-src-5.2.1.7z
Then from a windows command prompt (note that the following supposes qtbase is unpacked into C:\Qt\5.2.1 and qttools are unpacked into C:\Qt\qttools-opensource-src-5.2.1):
Code:
set INCLUDE=C:\deps\libpng-1.6.10;C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1g\include
set LIB=C:\deps\libpng-1.6.10\.libs;C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1g

cd C:\Qt\5.2.1
configure.bat -release -opensource -confirm-license -static -make libs -no-sql-sqlite -no-opengl -system-zlib -qt-pcre -no-icu -no-gif -system-libpng -no-libjpeg -no-freetype -no-angle -no-vcproj -openssl-linked -no-dbus -no-audio-backend -no-wmf-backend -no-qml-debug

mingw32-make

set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Qt\5.2.1\bin

cd C:\Qt\qttools-opensource-src-5.2.1
qmake qttools.pro
mingw32-make

Note: consider using -j switch with mingw32-make to speed up compilation process. On a quad core -j4 or -j5 should give the best results.

3. Download and unpack Bitcoin 0.9.1 from git https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/archive/v0.9.1.zip
Patch makefile to avoid being asked for permission during compile process (replace relevant rm with rm -f)
Code:
--- Makefile.include	Sun Mar 16 12:05:28 2014
+++ Makefile.include Wed Mar 26 03:05:58 2014
@@ -40,18 +40,18 @@
 ui_%.h: %.ui
  @test -d $(abs_builddir)/$(@D) || $(MKDIR_P) $(abs_builddir)/$(@D)
  @test -f $(UIC) && QT_SELECT=$(QT_SELECT) $(UIC) -o $(abs_builddir)/$@ $(abs_srcdir)/$< || echo error: could not build $(abs_builddir)/$@
- $(SED) -i.bak -e '/^\*\*.*Created:/d' $(abs_builddir)/$@ && rm $(abs_builddir)/$@.bak
- $(SED) -i.bak -e '/^\*\*.*by:/d' $(abs_builddir)/$@ && rm $(abs_builddir)/$@.bak
+ $(SED) -i.bak -e '/^\*\*.*Created:/d' $(abs_builddir)/$@ && rm -f $(abs_builddir)/$@.bak
+ $(SED) -i.bak -e '/^\*\*.*by:/d' $(abs_builddir)/$@ && rm -f $(abs_builddir)/$@.bak

%.moc: %.cpp
  QT_SELECT=$(QT_SELECT) $(MOC) $(QT_INCLUDES) $(MOC_DEFS) -o $@ $<
- $(SED) -i.bak -e '/^\*\*.*Created:/d' $@ && rm $@.bak
- $(SED) -i.bak -e '/^\*\*.*by:/d' $@ && rm $@.bak
+ $(SED) -i.bak -e '/^\*\*.*Created:/d' $@ && rm -f $@.bak
+ $(SED) -i.bak -e '/^\*\*.*by:/d' $@ && rm -f $@.bak

moc_%.cpp: %.h
  QT_SELECT=$(QT_SELECT) $(MOC) $(QT_INCLUDES) $(MOC_DEFS) -o $@ $<

%.qm: %.ts
  @test -d $(abs_builddir)/$(@D) || $(MKDIR_P) $(abs_builddir)/$(@D)
--- qt/Makefile.am Sun Mar 16 12:05:28 2014
+++ qt/Makefile.am Wed Mar 26 03:06:21 2014
@@ -371,7 +371,7 @@
 $(QT_QRC_CPP): $(QT_QRC) $(QT_QM) $(QT_FORMS_H) $(RES_ICONS) $(RES_IMAGES) $(RES_MOVIES) $(PROTOBUF_H)
  @cd $(abs_srcdir); test -f $(RCC) && QT_SELECT=$(QT_SELECT) $(RCC) -name bitcoin -o $(abs_builddir)/$@ $< || \
   echo error: could not build $@

CLEANFILES = $(BUILT_SOURCES) $(QT_QM) $(QT_FORMS_H) *.gcda *.gcno

from msys shell configure and make bitcoin:
Code:
cp /c/deps/libpng-1.6.10/.libs/libpng16.a /c/deps/libpng-1.6.10/.libs/libpng.a

cd /c/bitcoin-0.9.1

./autogen.sh

CPPFLAGS="-I/c/deps/boost_1_55_0 \
-I/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-I/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include \
-I/c/deps \
-I/c/deps/protobuf-2.5.0/src \
-I/c/deps/libpng-1.6.10 \
-I/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.3" \
LDFLAGS="-L/c/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib \
-L/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-L/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1g \
-L/c/deps/miniupnpc \
-L/c/deps/protobuf-2.5.0/src/.libs \
-L/c/deps/libpng-1.6.10/.libs \
-L/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.3/.libs" \
./configure \
--disable-upnp-default \
--disable-tests \
--with-qt-incdir=/c/Qt/5.2.1/include \
--with-qt-libdir=/c/Qt/5.2.1/lib \
--with-qt-bindir=/c/Qt/5.2.1/bin \
--with-qt-plugindir=/c/Qt/5.2.1/plugins \
--with-boost-system=mgw48-mt-s-1_55 \
--with-boost-filesystem=mgw48-mt-s-1_55 \
--with-boost-program-options=mgw48-mt-s-1_55 \
--with-boost-thread=mgw48-mt-s-1_55 \
--with-boost-chrono=mgw48-mt-s-1_55 \
--with-protoc-bindir=/c/deps/protobuf-2.5.0/src

make

strip src/bitcoin-cli.exe
strip src/bitcoind.exe
strip src/qt/bitcoin-qt.exe

64 bit binaries
64 bit binaries can be compiled by using the following toolchain:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/mingw-builds/4.8.2/threads-posix/seh/x86_64-4.8.2-release-posix-seh-rt_v3-rev3.7z/download

All dependencies must be rebuilt with the above toolchain.
Openssl should be configured with:
Code:
Configure mingw64

Additional notes for Bitcoin 0.8.6
msys-autoconf, msys-automake and msys-libtool at step 1.1 are not needed. You can skip steps 2.5 and 2.7.

Compile bitcoind: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/archive/v0.8.6.zip

With a texteditor edit BOOST_SUFFIX, INCLUDEPATHS and LIBPATHS in your C:\bitcoin-0.8.6\src\makefile.mingw according to your dependencies location:
Code:
BOOST_SUFFIX?=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55

INCLUDEPATHS= \
 -I"$(CURDIR)" \
 -I"/c/deps/boost_1_55_0" \
 -I"/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix" \
 -I"/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include"

LIBPATHS= \
 -L"$(CURDIR)/leveldb" \
 -L"/c/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib" \
 -L"/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix" \
 -L"/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1g"

and add -static option to LDFLAGS in makefile.mingw to compile a statically linked executable.
Code:
LDFLAGS=-Wl,--dynamicbase -Wl,--nxcompat -Wl,--large-address-aware -static

makefile.mingw patch:
Code:
--- makefile.mingw	Thu Dec 05 14:11:26 2013
+++ makefile.mingw Sat Apr 05 12:30:43 2014
@@ -21,15 +21,19 @@
 USE_IPV6:=1

DEPSDIR?=/usr/local
-BOOST_SUFFIX?=-mgw46-mt-sd-1_52
+BOOST_SUFFIX?=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55

INCLUDEPATHS= \
  -I"$(CURDIR)" \
- -I"$(DEPSDIR)/include"
-
+ -I"/c/deps/boost_1_55_0" \
+ -I"/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix" \
+ -I"/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include"
+
 LIBPATHS= \
  -L"$(CURDIR)/leveldb" \
- -L"$(DEPSDIR)/lib"
+ -L"/c/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib" \
+ -L"/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix" \
+ -L"/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1g"

LIBS= \
  -l leveldb \
@@ -47,7 +51,7 @@
 DEBUGFLAGS=-g
 CFLAGS=-mthreads -O2 -w -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter $(DEBUGFLAGS) $(DEFS) $(INCLUDEPATHS)
 # enable: ASLR, DEP and large address aware
-LDFLAGS=-Wl,--dynamicbase -Wl,--nxcompat -Wl,--large-address-aware
+LDFLAGS=-Wl,--dynamicbase -Wl,--nxcompat -Wl,--large-address-aware -static

TESTDEFS = -DTEST_DATA_DIR=$(abspath test/data)

Upnp support is disabled by default. If you want to compile with upnp support set
Code:
USE_UPNP:=1
and add miniupnpc path to INCLUDEPATHS and LIBPATHS:
Code:
INCLUDEPATHS= \
 -I"$(CURDIR)" \
 -I"/c/deps/boost_1_55_0" \
 -I"/c/deps" \
 -I"/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix" \
 -I"/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include"

LIBPATHS= \
 -L"$(CURDIR)/leveldb" \
 -L"/c/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib" \
 -L"/c/deps/miniupnpc" \
 -L"/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix" \
 -L"/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1g"

From Msys shell compile bitcoind:
Code:
cd /c/bitcoin-0.8.6/src
make -f makefile.mingw
strip bitcoind.exe

Compile bitcoin-qt 0.8.6 with Qt 4.8:
Download and unpack http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/4.8/4.8.5/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5.zip
Assuming qt sources are unpacked to C:\Qt\4.8.5, from a windows command prompt:

Code:
cd C:\Qt\4.8.5
configure -release -opensource -confirm-license -static -no-sql-sqlite -no-qt3support -no-opengl -qt-zlib -no-gif -qt-libpng -qt-libmng -no-libtiff -qt-libjpeg -no-dsp -no-vcproj -no-openssl -no-dbus -no-phonon -no-phonon-backend -no-multimedia -no-audio-backend -no-webkit -no-script -no-scripttools -no-declarative -no-declarative-debug -no-style-plastique -no-style-cleanlooks -no-style-motif -no-style-cde -nomake demos -nomake examples
mingw32-make

Note that if you skipped bitcoind compilation or if you have cleaned up your source folder you will need to compile libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a libraries before proceeding.
From msys shell:
Code:
cd /C/bitcoin-0.8.6/src/leveldb
TARGET_OS=NATIVE_WINDOWS make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

Edit C:\bitcoin-0.8.6\bitcoin-qt.pro with your favourite text editor and add

dependency library locations:
Code:
# Dependency library locations can be customized with:
#    BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH, BOOST_LIB_PATH, BDB_INCLUDE_PATH,
#    BDB_LIB_PATH, OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH and OPENSSL_LIB_PATH respectively

BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
BDB_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include
OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g
MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc
QRENCODE_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3
QRENCODE_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3/.libs

Comment out genleveldb.commands for win32
Code:
    LIBS += -lshlwapi
    #genleveldb.commands = cd $$PWD/src/leveldb && CC=$$QMAKE_CC CXX=$$QMAKE_CXX TARGET_OS=OS_WINDOWS_CROSSCOMPILE $(MAKE) OPT=\"$$QMAKE_CXXFLAGS $$QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE\" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a && $$QMAKE_RANLIB $$PWD/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a && $$QMAKE_RANLIB $$PWD/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
}

flags for static build:
Code:
CONFIG += static

Code:
win32:QMAKE_LFLAGS *= -Wl,--large-address-aware -static

bitcoin-qt.pro patch:
Code:
--- bitcoin-qt.pro	Thu Dec 05 14:11:26 2013
+++ bitcoin-qt.pro Sat Apr 05 14:51:31 2014
@@ -7,6 +7,7 @@
 DEFINES += QT_GUI BOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB BOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE
 CONFIG += no_include_pwd
 CONFIG += thread
+CONFIG += static

# for boost 1.37, add -mt to the boost libraries
 # use: qmake BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mt
@@ -17,6 +18,17 @@
+BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
+BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
+BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
+BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
+BDB_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
+OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include
+OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g
+MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
+MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc
+QRENCODE_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3
+QRENCODE_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3/.libs

OBJECTS_DIR = build
 MOC_DIR = build
@@ -47,7 +59,7 @@
 # for extra security on Windows: enable ASLR and DEP via GCC linker flags
 win32:QMAKE_LFLAGS *= -Wl,--dynamicbase -Wl,--nxcompat
 # on Windows: enable GCC large address aware linker flag
-win32:QMAKE_LFLAGS *= -Wl,--large-address-aware
+win32:QMAKE_LFLAGS *= -Wl,--large-address-aware -static

# use: qmake "USE_QRCODE=1"
 # libqrencode (http://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode/index.en.html) must be installed for support
@@ -109,7 +121,7 @@
         QMAKE_RANLIB = $$replace(QMAKE_STRIP, strip, ranlib)
     }
     LIBS += -lshlwapi
-    genleveldb.commands = cd $$PWD/src/leveldb && CC=$$QMAKE_CC CXX=$$QMAKE_CXX TARGET_OS=OS_WINDOWS_CROSSCOMPILE $(MAKE) OPT=\"$$QMAKE_CXXFLAGS $$QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE\" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a && $$QMAKE_RANLIB $$PWD/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a && $$QMAKE_RANLIB $$PWD/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
+    #genleveldb.commands = cd $$PWD/src/leveldb && CC=$$QMAKE_CC CXX=$$QMAKE_CXX TARGET_OS=OS_WINDOWS_CROSSCOMPILE $(MAKE) OPT=\"$$QMAKE_CXXFLAGS $$QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE\" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a && $$QMAKE_RANLIB $$PWD/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a && $$QMAKE_RANLIB $$PWD/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
 }
 genleveldb.target = $$PWD/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a
 genleveldb.depends = FORCE

From a windows command prompt configure and make:
Code:
set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Qt\4.8.5\bin
cd C:\bitcoin-0.8.6\
qmake "USE_QRCODE=1" "USE_UPNP=1" "USE_IPV6=1" bitcoin-qt.pro
mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release

Additional notes for Bitcoin-qt 0.8.6 with qt5
Download and unpack Qt base and tools sources:
http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.2/5.2.1/submodules/qtbase-opensource-src-5.2.1.7z
http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.2/5.2.1/submodules/qttools-opensource-src-5.2.1.7z

Code:
cd C:\Qt\5.2.1
configure.bat -release -opensource -confirm-license -static -make libs -no-sql-sqlite -no-opengl -qt-zlib -qt-pcre -no-icu -no-gif -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -no-angle -no-vcproj -no-openssl -no-dbus -no-audio-backend -no-wmf-backend -no-qml-debug
mingw32-make

then

Code:
cd C:\Qt\qttools-opensource-src-5.2.1
qmake qttools.pro
mingw32-make

Edit C:\bitcoin-0.8.6\bitcoin-qt.pro with your favourite text editor and add qt widgets
Code:
greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4): QT += widgets

dependency library locations:
Code:

BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
BDB_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g/include
OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1g
MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc
QRENCODE_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3
QRENCODE_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/qrencode-3.4.3/.libs

Comment out genleveldb.commands for win32
Code:
    LIBS += -lshlwapi
    #genleveldb.commands = cd $$PWD/src/leveldb && CC=$$QMAKE_CC CXX=$$QMAKE_CXX TARGET_OS=OS_WINDOWS_CROSSCOMPILE $(MAKE) OPT=\"$$QMAKE_CXXFLAGS $$QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE\" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a && $$QMAKE_RANLIB $$PWD/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a && $$QMAKE_RANLIB $$PWD/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
}

flags for static build:
Code:
CONFIG += static

Code:
win32:QMAKE_LFLAGS *= -Wl,--large-address-aware -static

Bitcoin 0.8.6 will need some patches in order to compile with Qt5:
Remove #define loop from util.h and replace loop with while (true) in
src/bitcoinrpc.cpp
src/main.cpp
src/net.cpp
src/script.cpp
src/util.cpp
src/wallet.cpp
src/walletdb.cpp
see: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/8351d55cd3955c95c5e3fe065a456db08cc8a559

Qt5 compatibility. #if QT_VERSION < 0x050000 ... in
src/qt/addressbookpage.cpp
src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp
src/qt/guiutil.cpp
src/qt/paymentserver.cpp
src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp
src/qt/rpcconsole.cpp
src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp
src/qt/transactionview.cpp
src/qt/walletview.cpp
see: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/25c0cce7fb494fcb871d134e28b26504d30e34d3
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtdoc/sourcebreaks.html
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Transition_from_Qt_4.x_to_Qt5

Qt5 compatibility patch:
Code:
--- bitcoinrpc.cpp	Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ bitcoinrpc.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -417,7 +417,7 @@
 int ReadHTTPHeaders(std::basic_istream<char>& stream, map<string, string>& mapHeadersRet)
 {
     int nLen = 0;
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         string str;
         std::getline(stream, str);
--- main.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ main.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -4551,7 +4551,7 @@
     CReserveKey reservekey(pwallet);
     unsigned int nExtraNonce = 0;

-    try { loop {
+    try { while (true) {
         while (vNodes.empty())
             MilliSleep(1000);

@@ -4591,7 +4591,7 @@
         uint256 hashTarget = CBigNum().SetCompact(pblock->nBits).getuint256();
         uint256 hashbuf[2];
         uint256& hash = *alignup<16>(hashbuf);
-        loop
+        while (true)
         {
             unsigned int nHashesDone = 0;
             unsigned int nNonceFound;
--- net.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ net.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -135,7 +135,7 @@
 bool RecvLine(SOCKET hSocket, string& strLine)
 {
     strLine = "";
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         char c;
         int nBytes = recv(hSocket, &c, 1, 0);
@@ -307,7 +307,7 @@
     {
         if (strLine.empty()) // HTTP response is separated from headers by blank line
         {
-            loop
+            while (true)
             {
                 if (!RecvLine(hSocket, strLine))
                 {
@@ -750,7 +750,7 @@
 void ThreadSocketHandler()
 {
     unsigned int nPrevNodeCount = 0;
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         //
         // Disconnect nodes
@@ -1114,7 +1114,7 @@
         string strDesc = "Bitcoin " + FormatFullVersion();

try {
-            loop {
+            while (true) {
 #ifndef UPNPDISCOVER_SUCCESS
                 /* miniupnpc 1.5 */
                 r = UPNP_AddPortMapping(urls.controlURL, data.first.servicetype,
@@ -1378,7 +1378,7 @@

// Initiate network connections
     int64 nStart = GetTime();
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         ProcessOneShot();

@@ -1429,7 +1429,7 @@
         int64 nANow = GetAdjustedTime();

int nTries = 0;
-        loop
+        while (true)
         {
             // use an nUnkBias between 10 (no outgoing connections) and 90 (8 outgoing connections)
             CAddress addr = addrman.Select(10 + min(nOutbound,8)*10);
--- script.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ script.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -1163,7 +1163,7 @@
         // Compare
         CScript::const_iterator pc1 = script1.begin();
         CScript::const_iterator pc2 = script2.begin();
-        loop
+        while (true)
         {
             if (pc1 == script1.end() && pc2 == script2.end())
             {
--- util.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ util.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -311,7 +311,7 @@
     char* p = buffer;
     int limit = sizeof(buffer);
     int ret;
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         va_list arg_ptr;
         va_copy(arg_ptr, ap);
@@ -371,7 +371,7 @@
         return;
     string::size_type i1 = 0;
     string::size_type i2;
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         i2 = str.find(c, i1);
         if (i2 == str.npos)
@@ -500,7 +500,7 @@
 {
     // convert hex dump to vector
     vector<unsigned char> vch;
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         while (isspace(*psz))
             psz++;
@@ -954,7 +954,7 @@

bool WildcardMatch(const char* psz, const char* mask)
 {
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         switch (*mask)
         {
--- util.h Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ util.h Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -37,7 +37,6 @@
 static const int64 COIN = 100000000;
 static const int64 CENT = 1000000;

-#define loop                for (;;)
 #define BEGIN(a)            ((char*)&(a))
 #define END(a)              ((char*)&((&(a))[1]))
 #define UBEGIN(a)           ((unsigned char*)&(a))
--- wallet.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ wallet.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -1173,7 +1173,7 @@
         LOCK2(cs_main, cs_wallet);
         {
             nFeeRet = nTransactionFee;
-            loop
+            while (true)
             {
                 wtxNew.vin.clear();
                 wtxNew.vout.clear();
--- walletdb.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ walletdb.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -73,7 +73,7 @@
     if (!pcursor)
         throw runtime_error("CWalletDB::ListAccountCreditDebit() : cannot create DB cursor");
     unsigned int fFlags = DB_SET_RANGE;
-    loop
+    while (true)
     {
         // Read next record
         CDataStream ssKey(SER_DISK, CLIENT_VERSION);
@@ -415,7 +415,7 @@
             return DB_CORRUPT;
         }

-        loop
+        while (true)
         {
             // Read next record
             CDataStream ssKey(SER_DISK, CLIENT_VERSION);
--- qt/addressbookpage.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/addressbookpage.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -143,8 +143,13 @@
     ui->tableView->sortByColumn(0, Qt::AscendingOrder);

// Set column widths
+#if QT_VERSION < 0x050000
     ui->tableView->horizontalHeader()->setResizeMode(AddressTableModel::Label, QHeaderView::Stretch);
     ui->tableView->horizontalHeader()->setResizeMode(AddressTableModel::Address, QHeaderView::ResizeToContents);
+#else
+    ui->tableView->horizontalHeader()->setSectionResizeMode(AddressTableModel::Label, QHeaderView::Stretch);
+    ui->tableView->horizontalHeader()->setSectionResizeMode(AddressTableModel::Address, QHeaderView::ResizeToContents);
+#endif

connect(ui->tableView->selectionModel(), SIGNAL(selectionChanged(QItemSelection,QItemSelection)),
             this, SLOT(selectionChanged()));
--- qt/bitcoin.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/bitcoin.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -17,7 +17,9 @@
 #include "splashscreen.h"

#include <QMessageBox>
 #include <QTextCodec>
+#endif
 #include <QLocale>
 #include <QTimer>
 #include <QTranslator>
@@ -118,9 +120,11 @@
     // Command-line options take precedence:
     ParseParameters(argc, argv);

// Internal string conversion is all UTF-8
     QTextCodec::setCodecForTr(QTextCodec::codecForName("UTF-8"));
     QTextCodec::setCodecForCStrings(QTextCodec::codecForTr());
+#endif

Q_INIT_RESOURCE(bitcoin);
     QApplication app(argc, argv);
--- qt/bitcoingui.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/bitcoingui.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -44,7 +44,9 @@
 #include <QMovie>
 #include <QTimer>
 #include <QDragEnterEvent>
 #include <QUrl>
+#endif
 #include <QMimeData>
 #include <QStyle>
 #include <QSettings>
--- qt/guiutil.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/guiutil.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -13,8 +13,12 @@
 #include <QDoubleValidator>
 #include <QFont>
 #include <QLineEdit>
+#if QT_VERSION >= 0x050000
+#include <QUrlQuery>
+#else
 #include <QUrl>
-#include <QTextDocument> // For Qt::escape
+#endif
+#include <QTextDocument> // for Qt::mightBeRichText
 #include <QAbstractItemView>
 #include <QClipboard>
 #include <QFileDialog>
@@ -86,7 +90,13 @@
     SendCoinsRecipient rv;
     rv.address = uri.path();
     rv.amount = 0;
+
     QList<QPair<QString, QString> > items = uri.queryItems();
+#else
+    QUrlQuery uriQuery(uri);
+    QList<QPair<QString, QString> > items = uriQuery.queryItems();
+#endif
     for (QList<QPair<QString, QString> >::iterator i = items.begin(); i != items.end(); i++)
     {
         bool fShouldReturnFalse = false;
@@ -139,7 +149,11 @@

QString HtmlEscape(const QString& str, bool fMultiLine)
 {
     QString escaped = Qt::escape(str);
+#else
+    QString escaped = str.toHtmlEscaped();
+#endif
     if(fMultiLine)
     {
         escaped = escaped.replace("\n", "<br>\n");
@@ -176,7 +190,11 @@
     QString myDir;
     if(dir.isEmpty()) // Default to user documents location
     {
         myDir = QDesktopServices::storageLocation(QDesktopServices::DocumentsLocation);
+#else
+        myDir = QStandardPaths::writableLocation(QStandardPaths::DocumentsLocation);
+#endif
     }
     else
     {
--- qt/paymentserver.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/paymentserver.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -18,7 +18,9 @@
 #include <QLocalServer>
 #include <QLocalSocket>
 #include <QStringList>
 #include <QUrl>
+#endif

using namespace boost;

--- qt/qrcodedialog.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/qrcodedialog.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -7,7 +7,9 @@
 #include "optionsmodel.h"

#include <QPixmap>
 #include <QUrl>
+#endif

#include <qrencode.h>

--- qt/rpcconsole.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/rpcconsole.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -8,7 +8,9 @@
 #include <QTime>
 #include <QThread>
 #include <QKeyEvent>
 #include <QUrl>
+#endif
 #include <QScrollBar>

#include <openssl/crypto.h>
--- qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -93,7 +93,11 @@
     QStringList formatted;
     foreach(const SendCoinsRecipient &rcp, recipients)
     {
         formatted.append(tr("<b>%1</b> to %2 (%3)").arg(BitcoinUnits::formatWithUnit(BitcoinUnits::BTC, rcp.amount), Qt::escape(rcp.label), rcp.address));
+#else
+        formatted.append(tr("<b>%1</b> to %2 (%3)").arg(BitcoinUnits::formatWithUnit(BitcoinUnits::BTC, rcp.amount), rcp.label.toHtmlEscaped(), rcp.address));
+#endif
     }

fNewRecipientAllowed = false;
--- qt/transactionview.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/transactionview.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -176,7 +176,11 @@
         transactionView->horizontalHeader()->resizeSection(TransactionTableModel::Status, 23);
         transactionView->horizontalHeader()->resizeSection(TransactionTableModel::Date, 120);
         transactionView->horizontalHeader()->resizeSection(TransactionTableModel::Type, 120);
         transactionView->horizontalHeader()->setResizeMode(TransactionTableModel::ToAddress, QHeaderView::Stretch);
+#else
+        transactionView->horizontalHeader()->setSectionResizeMode(TransactionTableModel::ToAddress, QHeaderView::Stretch);
+#endif
         transactionView->horizontalHeader()->resizeSection(TransactionTableModel::Amount, 100);
     }
 }
--- qt/walletview.cpp Thu Dec 05 13:11:26 2013
+++ qt/walletview.cpp Tue Dec 31 02:25:11 2013
@@ -21,7 +21,11 @@
 #include <QHBoxLayout>
 #include <QVBoxLayout>
 #include <QAction>
 #include <QDesktopServices>
+#else
+#include <QStandardPaths>
+#endif
 #include <QFileDialog>
 #include <QPushButton>

@@ -233,7 +237,11 @@

void WalletView::backupWallet()
 {
     QString saveDir = QDesktopServices::storageLocation(QDesktopServices::DocumentsLocation);
+#else
+    QString saveDir = QStandardPaths::writableLocation(QStandardPaths::DocumentsLocation);
+#endif
     QString filename = QFileDialog::getSaveFileName(this, tr("Backup Wallet"), saveDir, tr("Wallet Data (*.dat)"));
     if (!filename.isEmpty()) {
         if (!walletModel->backupWallet(filename)) {

Code:
cd C:\bitcoin-0.8.6\
qmake "USE_QRCODE=1" "USE_UPNP=1" "USE_IPV6=1" bitcoin-qt.pro
mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release

Last updated on 23/4/2014:
removed python and activestate perl as they are not needed with current qt config options,
use -openssl-linked instead of -openssl (see src\network\ssl\qsslsocket_openssl_symbols.cpp for more info),
do not compile shared libraries when building dependencies,
libpng 1.6.10.

yea, I'll get right on that...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: