Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the people I owe - Part 2.  (Read 7236 times)
rexcoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:34:45 PM

First off - FU bitlane for your last post regarding my loans.

Now it seems i basically screwed myself, BADLY. Its looking bad each passing day im here.
I have 2 options.
1) run away (which is looking good right now)
2) Not ask for anymore loans and start working on paying my debt.

Problem with option 1:
I will be called a scammer if i just left, I would hate myself even more then gambling with others money. and its just not right.

Problem with option 2:
I am not sure how i can repay - basically all my "money to bitcoins" idea is out the windows including my SSI check, ticket i won. ect..

So yea im in the hole but i really refuse to do option 1, although im a gambler i still have feelings for what actions i do.

So now i have to work on a project with IBB - problem is that isnt a paying job, so im gonna tell him i have to postpone that.

Bitlane is a @$$ i wont work with him, he says i am ignoring him on a project he needs done - now it has been a little while since i posted and he doesnt respond.

So yea if i can get to do a project which will pay me a decent amount of bitcoins i'll do it and pay back all that i owe..
Now is just the waiting game to see if any legit projects show up, that will pay me to script.

So, I dont plan to do option 1. I rather stick with option 2. the thing is i know 3 of the lenders will get upset including INAU, But i cant do nothing about that now... I just hope they will be patient with me. and im done with dragon tales i just got screwed over there on something else. so f*** gambling...

Now i see why people say gambling is bad - i f***ed myself over big time. Well im done with gambling - i think its time to work on my debts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:39:11 PM

You do bring up a good point.

There is a difference between SCAMMER and Defaulter.

Maybe a Defaulter Tag is in order?

Best Wishes and Good Luck.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:40:49 PM

You didn't realize something wasn't quite going right when you had to take loans to satisfy your gambling needs?

rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:42:35 PM

You do bring up a good point.

There is a difference between SCAMMER and Defaulter.

Maybe a Defaulter Tag is in order?

Best Wishes and Good Luck.

I do plan on paying back though. SO maybe a Late Loaner Tag is better?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 07:46:12 PM

We could have a tag that says "LATE" but then would't people think you were dead?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:47:38 PM

That is exactly what defaulting means.
"In finance, default occurs when a debtor has not met his or her legal obligations according to the debt contract."
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:50:33 PM

"In finance, default occurs when a debtor has not met his or her legal obligations according to the debt contract."

Ah i thought it meant basically someone who doesnt pay back at all or only a little bit - hmm o.k i can accept that title then
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:51:53 PM

BTW just curious as to why you have a scammer title? i mean you are pretty active on bitcointalk, i did not look through your posts and wont -just curious..
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:00:35 PM

BTW just curious as to why you have a scammer title? i mean you are pretty active on bitcointalk, i did not look through your posts and wont -just curious..
There's a link in my signature, feel free to do your own research and reach your own conclusions. I feel I've littered enough threads with my bare presence, so I'd rather not discuss it in length over here.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:00:37 PM

Right back at ya....

First off, I'm not the one crying on here every day for money THAT I NEITHER DESERVE OR HAVE EARNED.

Your stories of 'suicide', 'wasted life' and other shit has me wanting to kill myself !

Where did you beg for money before Bitcoin...and this forum ?

Who here owes you anything ? why in hell should anyone give you ANYTHING ?
This was best displayed in the post a couple days ago where you proceeded to cry about how Lenders wouldn't give you any BTC, "Boo Hoo, I should change my name, then try again, wah wah".

Last time I checked, this wasn't the REXCOIN CHARITY FORUM. It's the Bitcoin Lending Forum AND OTHERS USE IT AS WELL.

So, back to the beginning, why I posted ?
BECAUSE YOU POST BEGGING FOR MONEY MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY and to add insult to injury, you go ahead and make THIS THREAD to cry further.

Seriously, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ? (...and make the explanation quick, as I don't have the time or desire to read another Life Story, written by YOU).

YES....F ME.....

rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:05:55 PM

Right back at ya....

First off, I'm not the one crying on here every day for money THAT I NEITHER DESERVE OR HAVE EARNED.

Your stories of 'suicide', 'wasted life' and other shit has me wanting to kill myself !

Where did you beg for money before Bitcoin...and this forum ?

Who here owes you anything ? why in hell should anyone give you ANYTHING ?
This was best displayed in the post a couple days ago where you proceeded to cry about how Lenders wouldn't give you any BTC, "Boo Hoo, I should change my name, then try again, wah wah".

Last time I checked, this wasn't the REXCOIN CHARITY FORUM. It's the Bitcoin Lending Forum AND OTHERS USE IT AS WELL.

So, back to the beginning, why I posted ?
BECAUSE YOU POST BEGGING FOR MONEY MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY and to add insult to injury, you go ahead and make THIS THREAD to cry further.

Seriously, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ? (...and make the explanation quick, as I don't have the time or desire to read another Life Story, written by YOU).

YES....F ME.....

Want a response here you go: go f** yourself, your just some asshole troller that thinks they are better then everyone else, and it makes you feel better by making people like me feel like shit, are you realsolid btw? nah you cant be realsolid isnt as much as a asshole as you. So what if i posted my life stories atleast im man enough to post my problems, but you are just some piece of work arent you.
If you have nothing to input that is worth my time or if you arent trying to be helpful go somewhere else.
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:10:30 PM

And im a cry baby -  i dont know what got in your panties, but really, your the one who supposedly needs projects done which i doubt anyone would even do them due to you being a asshole.

I am a gambler - so? atleast i can admit it, now admit your a f**ing asshole who got beating up by kids half your age, and now you want to be some tuff guy.

Come to Harlem, lets see how tuff your really are.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:10:40 PM

Bitlane is a @$$ i wont work with him, he says i am ignoring him on a project he needs done - now it has been a little while since i posted and he doesnt respond.

OH and as far as ME not responding....

The moment you asked for 200 BTC up front, I pretty much ran for the hills BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOU...not with 200 BTC, NOT WITH 20 BTC...NOT WITH 2.

Like I said, no one here OWES YOU ANYTHING and if you want to do a job, then DO TE JOB IN ORDER TO GET PAID, NOT GET PAID UP FRONT, then ME having to chase you down to get the work completed while you gamble my deposit away.

I honestly can't believe that people humor you and still even consider giving you new loans.
You try to be this 'stand-up guy by telling everyone that you don't want to leave here, therefore leaving people high and dry, but you don't know what to do...blah blah....gambling is bad, I don't do it again...BUT THAT LASTS RIGHT UP UNTIL YOU GET A NEW LOAN, THEN YOU DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

It's unfortunate, but I simply refuse to feel sorry for you, as I think you do a good enough job of feeling sorry for yourself.

rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:15:07 PM

OH and as far as ME not responding....

The moment you asked for 200 BTC up front, I pretty much ran for the hills BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOU...not with 200 BTC, NOT WITH 20 BTC...NOT WITH 2.

Like I said, no one here OWES YOU ANYTHING and if you want to do a job, then DO TE JOB IN ORDER TO GET PAID, NOT GET PAID UP FRONT, then ME having to chase you down to get the work completed while you gamble my deposit away.

I honestly can't believe that people humor you and still even consider giving you new loans.
You try to be this 'stand-up guy by telling everyone that you don't want to leave here, therefore leaving people high and dry, but you don't know what to do...blah blah....gambling is bad, I don't do it again...BUT THAT LASTS RIGHT UP UNTIL YOU GET A NEW LOAN, THEN YOU DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

It's unfortunate, but I simply refuse to feel sorry for you, as I think you do a good enough job of feeling sorry for yourself.

Well not only are you a asshole your stupid as well, i never said 200 bitcoins upfront, do you know what half of 200 is dumb ass?
I never claimed ANYONE owes me anything your the one who keep on mentioning it. ANd hmm lets see who wants to do a projects like yours with nothing upfront.

You dont trust me - oh no the world has ended.
\People give me loans because they trust me - i fucked up, i admitted it,  im not leaving them dry as you claim maybe you would if you were in my position. but im not you.
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:18:18 PM

and first off, why the fuck are you even posting in my thread, your nether offer help nor would i accept it from you. Your not being helpful AT ALL. Your just some asshole guy that thinks he is better then everyone, well your not, your a fucking idiot who trolls posts hoping to make someone like me feel like shit. 

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:18:47 PM

Well not only are you a asshole your stupid as well, i never said 200 bitcoins upfront, do you know what half of 200 is dumb ass?
I never claimed ANYONE owes me anything your the one who keep on mentioning it. ANd hmm lets see who wants to do a projects like yours with nothing upfront.

\People give me loans because they trust me - i fucked up, i admitted it,  im not leaving them dry as you claim maybe you would if you were in my position. but im not you.

I say this is nothing more than a big scam. A Gambler will say anything to get more money and no self-respecting person would cry on a bunch of stranger's shoulders about their life, all in some attempt to get money lent to them.

Honestly though, where did you beg for money before Bitcointalk.org ?

vuce

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:20:10 PM

rexcoin, threads like this wont help you at all...
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:24:07 PM

I say this is nothing more than a big scam. A Gambler will say anything to get more money and no self-respecting person would cry on a bunch of stranger's shoulders about their life, all in some attempt to get money lent to them.

Honestly though, where did you beg for money before Bitcointalk.org ?

Yes because im getting paid for saying im sorry and more people will loan to me. DUMBASS. No one is going to lend me ever again after this, i dont care. I care about paying back.

I am crying? and im asking or more loans? hmm i guess your more stupid then i thought, I dont see any more loans posted from me, nor will i. unless i truly needed it for a project.

Honestly though why are you such a asshole, where on the internet/real life are you not a asshole?

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:26:03 PM

Yes because im getting paid for saying im sorry and more people will loan to me. DUMBASS. No one is going to lend me ever again after this, i dont care. I care about paying back.

I am crying? and im asking or more loans? hmm i guess your more stupid then i thought, I dont see any more loans posted from me, nor will i. unless i truly needed it for a project.

Honestly though why are you such a asshole, where on the internet/real life are you not a asshole?
Well, 'They' say that the 3rd time is 'the charm'....so here it goes again for a 3rd time:

Where did you beg for money before Bitcointalk.org ?

rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:27:00 PM

rexcoin, threads like this wont help you at all...

Im not looking for help - just telling the 3 people i owe im trying to collect funds and this asshole bitlane, comes in and starts his shit.

Yea i know i shouldnt be cussin but he is pissing me off.
Well another lesson learned - DOnt post threads on oweing people because asshole like bitlane will screw up your mind more.

On a side note i wont post threads like this anymore.

I should have just pm the users i owed - but i thought a thread would be better, guess not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: