Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying 0.5 BTC!  (Read 4953 times)
miha333 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:43:10 PM

I am paying 0.5BTC for VIDEO tutorial how to create a Scrypt or X11 CryptoCurrency. (Also hosting part).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TinyBBC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:21:51 PM

Never been done this

MY twitter is Bangel (@Bangel19)
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:23:56 PM

I am paying 0.5BTC for VIDEO tutorial how to create a Scrypt or X11 CryptoCurrency. (Also hosting part).

I know of Scypt, but what is an X11 CryptoCurrency ? Can u plz point me to some link ?

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

There are many tutorial available with pics  for eg: http://dogecoin.ga/how_to_create_scrypt_based_altcoins.html
Video tutorial is good but I doubt anyone can add all the details needed to make a coin in video. (You still have to rely on text)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:14:16 PM

There are many tutorial available with pics  for eg: http://dogecoin.ga/how_to_create_scrypt_based_altcoins.html
Video tutorial is good but I doubt anyone can add all the details needed to make a coin in video. (You still have to rely on text)
Nice tutorial Cheesy.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:19:02 PM

There are many tutorial available with pics  for eg: http://dogecoin.ga/how_to_create_scrypt_based_altcoins.html

Awesome tutorial. And the idea behind the video is doing some talking and showing it in real-time instead of just text and screenshots. I prefer the video format (even though both essentially give the same information).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:20:42 PM

Awesome tutorial. And the idea behind the video is doing some talking and showing it in real-time instead of just text and screenshots. I prefer the video format (even though both essentially give the same information).
+1
I can donate 0.1BTC to person who creates video tutorial.
b1acksn0w

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:24:22 PM

Alright, I'll get right too it!
epctechno

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:05:53 PM

I've already built a test coin using pretty much the same method above, and found it can be done in 30ish minutes, however for a video. Let me ask you guys that are wanting this to be done:

1. Do you need this video a certain length?
2. Do you want documentation affixed to this as well? (I would think so Smiley)
3. Time frame you would need this done?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:32:37 AM

I've already built a test coin using pretty much the same method above, and found it can be done in 30ish minutes, however for a video. Let me ask you guys that are wanting this to be done:

1. Do you need this video a certain length?
2. Do you want documentation affixed to this as well? (I would think so Smiley)
3. Time frame you would need this done?

I'm not one of the hiring guys, but if my personal opinions count as well:

1) I think any length that gets the information across is good enough. If you can knock it all out in 5m, great. If it takes an hour, same thing. The goal is to learn all the intricacies
2) This is a definite. Including source code that is altered (so as to follow along)
3) I can't answer that one

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
epctechno

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:42:50 AM

1) I think any length that gets the information across is good enough. If you can knock it all out in 5m, great. If it takes an hour, same thing. The goal is to learn all the intricacies
2) This is a definite. Including source code that is altered (so as to follow along)

I do appreciate the feedback, yes 5 minutes is very ideal, however for the knowledge on one to learn how to do this without prior knowledge of any programming whatsoever and just want to start up a clone coin... 5 minutes wouldn't cut it, I'm thinking about 30-90 minutes worth of educational video, which I'll start working on here. Since seeing so many people are clueless when it comes to this, and I for one love to help others out in all regards, so I'll be taking up this project. Smiley

I have every development platform out there from *nix (Debian, BSD, Gentoo, Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS), OSx, Windowz (back to 3.2) along with Sony Vegas Pro 13 for the rendering and final product. So I'm happy to start on this project in my free time and get this up ASAP.

All the best
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:52:49 AM

I do appreciate the feedback, yes 5 minutes is very ideal, however for the knowledge on one to learn how to do this without prior knowledge of any programming whatsoever and just want to start up a clone coin... 5 minutes wouldn't cut it, I'm thinking about 30-90 minutes worth of educational video, which I'll start working on here. Since seeing so many people are clueless when it comes to this, and I for one love to help others out in all regards, so I'll be taking up this project. Smiley

I have every development platform out there from *nix (Debian, BSD, Gentoo, Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS), OSx, Windowz (back to 3.2) along with Sony Vegas Pro 13 for the rendering and final product. So I'm happy to start on this project in my free time and get this up ASAP.

All the best

This sounds awesome! Are you going to be covering other aspects as well, like compiling the various clients, getting the first block mined, how to set up nodes, etc.?

epctechno

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:01:43 AM

All the best

This sounds awesome! Are you going to be covering other aspects as well, like compiling the various clients, getting the first block mined, how to set up nodes, etc.?

I would think being able to do this in stages, mainly getting them the ability of setting up their first coin project is the key.

Moving onto how to mine their first block and ensuring that the coin supports LONGPOLL or not and etc. I would imagine those should be follow-up videos? What do you think?

Mainly concentrating on the "core" which is how to clone a coin and getting all of their basis covered in this video is the the main part first, and a follow-up video on how to mine, where to setup their nodes and whatever else in other segments. Too much in one video might make the end-user have a breakdown/meltdown. Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:38:39 AM

All the best

I would think being able to do this in stages, mainly getting them the ability of setting up their first coin project is the key.

Moving onto how to mine their first block and ensuring that the coin supports LONGPOLL or not and etc. I would imagine those should be follow-up videos? What do you think?

Mainly concentrating on the "core" which is how to clone a coin and getting all of their basis covered in this video is the the main part first, and a follow-up video on how to mine, where to setup their nodes and whatever else in other segments. Too much in one video might make the end-user have a breakdown/meltdown. Tongue

I think if you want to do this in the most effective way, it will be through multiple videos, each one covering a different aspect. For example:

1) A straight Litecoin or Bitcoin clone
2) Adding in x feature
3) Compiling for x OS (each one can be separate)
4) //
5) ///

Basically do it in bite-sized chunks so people can choose what they are interested in. It also makes it easier to manage it for you.

loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:23:10 PM

I am teaching how to make scrypt coins just for 0.5 BTC.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

Create video tutorial. Cheesy
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:58:58 PM

I teach through Skype and Teamviewer. There is no need of video tutorial.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
epctechno

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

You're not the only one on the internet that teaches people for a fee, these guys are wanting online video tutorials so others can learn this for free using a "visual." If you have to derail a thread with your "There is no need of video tutorial." in another words, no one should learn this for FREE? That clearly shows where your business model is.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:06:26 PM

You're not the only one on the internet that teaches people for a fee, these guys are wanting online video tutorials so others can learn this for free using a "visual." If you have to derail a thread with your "There is no need of video tutorial." in another words, no one should learn this for FREE? That clearly shows where your business model is.

I couldn't agree more.

Personal training has its merits for sure (the 1 on 1 approach), but for a lot of us, we just want to learn.

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:41:21 AM

I couldn't agree more.

Personal training has its merits for sure (the 1 on 1 approach), but for a lot of us, we just want to learn.
Yes, you can make coin for free. 0.5BTC is 200$ :/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: