Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniversalCoin (UNV) - The 0.01 BTC minimum value coin -  (Read 29065 times)
scottlilo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:13:09 PM

Honestly, i think we all under-estimate this coin..

This is quite possibly the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Dev has quite literally tried to get away with a $57.8 billion PREMINE

Where are the irrational claims to go with this ludicrous premine? Surely dev must be doing something with the money?

You could buy ever member of BTC talk forums a Ferrari with that sort of money.

I'm sorry, i never post things like this, but this is just ridiculous.

If dev is trying to be funny, he succeded.

Poloniex Moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:22:20 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Somehow I think this will still make him money..

20 Billion coins @ .01 BTC. To start with!!!! This is definitely the boldest delusion of grandeur yet.

Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:29:02 PM

What does he mean with "No trade Under this value will be possible on exchanges" ?!?
Thats quite impossible since there will be like 20 Bil coins, DEV is hoping for a market cap similar to Google, yet being far far away form Google.

Be carefull investing on this
Gokufan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:36:16 PM

Ok so, the EU can't convice UK to change there currency to euros but your project will manage to make every country change there currencies to UNV..
Me winning the lotery without buying a ticket is more likely to happen than UNV becoming the worlds currency.

Also you talk alot about trust, but who do you think trusts in a coin with that big of a premine?
DynhoSts

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:07:22 AM

this is a copy of hashdollar  Roll Eyes
xfranz

Activity: 252

xHash.net Pools

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:34:59 AM

Site: http://xhash.net
Placeholder will be up soon

• Over 25 coins
  • Single registration
  • Create workers once
  • DDOS Protected
  • TrollBox
  • VARDIFF
  • Prop payouts
  • Fees 1%

UNV (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:46:43 AM

UPDATE:

A new pool will be set for UNV:

http://xhash.net
UNV (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:14:14 PM

Honestly, i think we all under-estimate this coin..

This is quite possibly the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Dev has quite literally tried to get away with a $57.8 billion PREMINE

Where are the irrational claims to go with this ludicrous premine? Surely dev must be doing something with the money?

You could buy ever member of BTC talk forums a Ferrari with that sort of money.

I'm sorry, i never post things like this, but this is just ridiculous.

If dev is trying to be funny, he succeded.

That's very funny...

How somebody could get away in the nature with $57.8 billion dollars, just give me a plan I'm interested (sarcastic).
What about the BTC premine of Satoshi ?
NEXT ?
Ripple ?

No definitely not, it is impossible to get away with such an amount, or maybe if it is planned to go on another planet than jail  Cheesy

What does he mean with "No trade Under this value will be possible on exchanges" ?!?
Thats quite impossible since there will be like 20 Bil coins, DEV is hoping for a market cap similar to Google, yet being far far away form Google.

Be carefull investing on this

Flomess,

the PBM of people like you (and we can see it clearly in your post) is that you only see crypto in terms of benefits and trading.

We just don't give a fuck about capitalization, about google and other capitalistic things !

So my questions are (and for all the people who think like you)

- Do you really believe in crypto for changing the world, or are you just here to make benefits ?
- Are you really here to help the crypto community ?

I already know the answers.

Ok so, the EU can't convice UK to change there currency to euros but your project will manage to make every country change there currencies to UNV..
Me winning the lotery without buying a ticket is more likely to happen than UNV becoming the worlds currency.

Also you talk alot about trust, but who do you think trusts in a coin with that big of a premine?

If you can read, this premine is just useful for such an economic plan.

What will happen with BTC ?

Do you really think that countries have bought some BTC for the moment ?

What will happen when everybody have bought the 21 M of BTC, and that States won't have any BTC ?

Do you think they will say "ok let's use BTC ?? ... do you have people some to give us ?"

Do you think that States will found every public administrations in BTC or just think "oh nop.. we don't have any BTC in our wallet .. sorry we gonna still use $ as usual".

What about all the people and each companies who won't have BTC in theirs wallets ? you let them die ?

Here is the answer of the premine.

EMAILTOOAJ

Answer to you soon, don't worry  Wink
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:45:35 PM

it looks very interested i will buy some if you use any escrow service

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
UNV (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:25:01 PM

Of course we use ESCROW !

Please send an email to ipo@universal-coin.com
gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:42:03 PM

We have see other coins who guaranteed value before launching and they are vanished from the seen after the launch.

So what makes you think this can be success
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:10:16 PM

How does the dev guarantee 0.01BTc rate.Does he have that much money behind the coin otherwise there is nothing extra ordinary about this it.
UNV-India

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:13:52 PM

We have see other coins who guaranteed value before launching and they are vanished from the seen after the launch.

No other coin (that vanished) has promised value addition such as UNV, anti-theft feature being one of them.

How does the dev guarantee 0.01BTc rate.Does he have that much money behind the coin otherwise there is nothing extra ordinary about this it.

Simply put, no exchange will allow you to trade this coin below that value.
But if you consider the future scope of this coin, you'll never want to trade it below this value either.
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:31:33 PM

No other coin (that vanished) has promised value addition such as UNV, anti-theft feature being one of them.

Simply put, no exchange will allow you to trade this coin below that value.
But if you consider the future scope of this coin, you'll never want to trade it below this value either.

The anti-theft "procedure" that you are listing directly implies a centralized authority on the "coin/currency." *Someone/They/Them/An Entity* would be "reviewing" alleged fraud transactions and "taking those coins out of circulation"Huh? That hurts the victim sender...then it also lowers the supply *even for a short time* which results in artificial inflation...And that exact centralized authority would have unrestricted control of the "flow" of the coin/currency...No different than any *insert capitalist government here* wants now...

Your anti-fraud feature is flawed...and thus, one of your largest selling points in null and void...

I just want to make sure I understand the OP correctly....So you want to create a huge supply of a coin/currency, then set the price to an artificially high minimum, then control how much it can sell for (and enforce this through the ability of suspending transactions of the private parties involved), and then *just to make sure everyone knows your properly fucking your investors the ass* you want to have 50% of it all under your control from day 1...

Got it! I will now go punch myself in the nuts till I am man enough to admit that I shouldn't have even glorified this thread with a response....Cheers mate!

BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:48:04 PM

Of course we use ESCROW !

Please send an email to ipo@universal-coin.com
i have send you email please check it

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
grotoc

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:04:49 PM

Zpool will be ready for the launch of Universal Coin !

Simple and effective. It just works.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:13:28 PM

wait.. 20 billion coins at .01 btc?? seriously?? ROFL.. NEXT! someone failed math class. u will not get that kind of investment in crypto for another 50 years.
emailtooaj

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:13:03 AM

WOW!!!
I've read this whole thread and my head wants to EXPLODE!!!!!  Embarrassed
Based on today's BTC value = $578 per 1.0BTC

Ok...so.... 1 UNV = 0.01BTC = $5.78
Your claiming your 20 Billion UNV has a value = to $115,600,000,000 ($115.6 Billion USD).
Of that $115.6 Billion USD value you have mined 50% already... which = $57,800,000,000 ($57.8 Billion USD).

Sooooo.... Please help my stupid, uneducated mind grasp this great concept of yours?

I'll lay down easy questions that you can easily reply to and help myself and others understand.
Here we go...

1) What Exchanges have you talked to that have agreed to lock in the value of 1 UNV = 0.01BTC?

2) Please explain to us long time traders how "Supply and Demand" really works and how it relates to your argument that 1 UNV will unequivocally equal 0.01BTC once released?

3) What happens when UNV goes live on the exchanges (assuming they agree to a locked rate) and no one buys 1 UNV to 0.01BTC rate? Then what? Is the value still there?

4) What is UNV economic goal and plans besides Global Currency take over?

5) What if the Exchanges don't agree to lock in a 1 UNV to 0.01BTC value? Then What? How can you, as the coin developer, promise and ensure your 1 UNV will still be equal to 0.01BTC? Based just on your word?

6) Please explain how all the people in this world already have the exact same view and values as yours... and how your views and values conform to us? I failed Sociology class in College so any help would be appreciated  Wink I'm trying to find the connection between what you perceive as a value (for UNV) and how others will have the exact same opinion as you, no questions asked?

7) Please help me to understand your statement... "Remember the main goal of UNV is to absorb whole world mass monetary and not just the 21 M of B"?  How would this NOT also absorb BTC?
Please check over my math, it's been a LONG LONG time since I've been to class... so if 20 Billion UNV equals to 200 Million BTC...and there is a cap of only 21 Million BTC EVER, then isn't 200 Million still greater than 21 Million?
So to achieve a value of 200 MillionBTC with only 21 MillionBTC to ever be supplied, then each BTC would have to equal a USD value of $5,504 by time of UNV coin launch (less than 2 weeks from today!!).

Also PART 2 of this question is... how do you plan to absorb the whole world mass monetary supply? Last I check, in 2013 the USD world circulation alone was $10.3 TRILLION... yes... TRILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's just the USD itself, not including the rest of the world currencies!!
So... if that's the case...please explain why your coin should be worth $515 per UNV (USD takeover) over any other crypto-coin? Just because you say so?

You don't need to answer all the questions I have listed... but please, at least give us a firm answer for questions #1 and #5 Grin

Thanks for your time!! I have to clean my exploded head off the floor before any stains setup in my carpet  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EMAILTOOAJ

Answer to you soon, don't worry  Wink

Well... after 4 days I'm still awaiting my answers (and I'm sure along with everyone else reading this thread  Tongue).
I hope I didn't frazzle you too much?

Did I?  Huh Huh Huh
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:34:29 AM

WOW!!!
I've read this whole thread and my head wants to EXPLODE!!!!!  Embarrassed
Based on today's BTC value = $578 per 1.0BTC

Ok...so.... 1 UNV = 0.01BTC = $5.78
Your claiming your 20 Billion UNV has a value = to $115,600,000,000 ($115.6 Billion USD).
Of that $115.6 Billion USD value you have mined 50% already... which = $57,800,000,000 ($57.8 Billion USD).

Sooooo.... Please help my stupid, uneducated mind grasp this great concept of yours?

I'll lay down easy questions that you can easily reply to and help myself and others understand.
Here we go...

1) What Exchanges have you talked to that have agreed to lock in the value of 1 UNV = 0.01BTC?

2) Please explain to us long time traders how "Supply and Demand" really works and how it relates to your argument that 1 UNV will unequivocally equal 0.01BTC once released?

3) What happens when UNV goes live on the exchanges (assuming they agree to a locked rate) and no one buys 1 UNV to 0.01BTC rate? Then what? Is the value still there?

4) What is UNV economic goal and plans besides Global Currency take over?

5) What if the Exchanges don't agree to lock in a 1 UNV to 0.01BTC value? Then What? How can you, as the coin developer, promise and ensure your 1 UNV will still be equal to 0.01BTC? Based just on your word?

6) Please explain how all the people in this world already have the exact same view and values as yours... and how your views and values conform to us? I failed Sociology class in College so any help would be appreciated  Wink I'm trying to find the connection between what you perceive as a value (for UNV) and how others will have the exact same opinion as you, no questions asked?

7) Please help me to understand your statement... "Remember the main goal of UNV is to absorb whole world mass monetary and not just the 21 M of B"?  How would this NOT also absorb BTC?
Please check over my math, it's been a LONG LONG time since I've been to class... so if 20 Billion UNV equals to 200 Million BTC...and there is a cap of only 21 Million BTC EVER, then isn't 200 Million still greater than 21 Million?
So to achieve a value of 200 MillionBTC with only 21 MillionBTC to ever be supplied, then each BTC would have to equal a USD value of $5,504 by time of UNV coin launch (less than 2 weeks from today!!).

Also PART 2 of this question is... how do you plan to absorb the whole world mass monetary supply? Last I check, in 2013 the USD world circulation alone was $10.3 TRILLION... yes... TRILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's just the USD itself, not including the rest of the world currencies!!
So... if that's the case...please explain why your coin should be worth $515 per UNV (USD takeover) over any other crypto-coin? Just because you say so?

You don't need to answer all the questions I have listed... but please, at least give us a firm answer for questions #1 and #5 Grin

Thanks for your time!! I have to clean my exploded head off the floor before any stains setup in my carpet  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EMAILTOOAJ

Answer to you soon, don't worry  Wink

Well... after 4 days I'm still awaiting my answers (and I'm sure along with everyone else reading this thread  Tongue).
I hope I didn't frazzle you too much?

Did I?  Huh Huh Huh

Maybe he ran out of Kool-Aid and picked up an Economics book?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:02:40 AM

This coin is a wonderful advertisement for cryptocurrency. When you realize how much UniversalCoin has in common with the US dollar, you will run out and buy more Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: