Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small loan $10 worth of BTC aka .02 btc  (Read 2096 times)
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:23:33 AM

Yes I would, please send me your Skype via PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:36:34 AM

I have lend him 0,02 BTC, the terms are that he would pay me 0,04 BTC back in 72 hours, 5 minutes after that each hour late there will be a fee of +0,01 BTC extra.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:29:12 AM

I have lend him 0,02 BTC, the terms are that he would pay me 0,04 BTC back in 72 hours, 5 minutes after that each hour late there will be a fee of +0,01 BTC extra.
Good luck, something tells me this won't end well Roll Eyes
btrxsheriffx (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:58:00 AM

Thanks for this ^

shows how awesome this thread and site is.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:14:40 PM

Won't it be rather amusing if either of the things happening? A Newbie defaulting a loan for $10, or a Newbie paying off a loan for $10 to earn trust?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:52:27 PM

Didn't know how to make a YouTube video, but is handling Bitcoins? Yeah dude, you just got scammed.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:09:13 PM

He is a new member, has has no positive or negative trust, so I will give him a chance.

Everybody deserves a chance.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 06:45:02 PM

He is a new member, has has no positive or negative trust, so I will give him a chance.

Everybody deserves a chance.

He's probably had his chance many times over and scammed many times.

If you believe every account deserves a chance, you won't have coins for very long.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:56:42 PM

Without collateral you have no security, unless its someone with amazing trust...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:56:44 PM

was the loan made?

sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 02:00:55 PM

Just saw this.... struck be as a bit weird. What does a Transaction ID of a paypal transaction reveal? I mean what can one do with it that needed to be masked? Also of all the things, why isn't the name masked if he was so "concerned" about his privacy? Jose Gonzalez sounds Spanish and if I'm not mistake is the name of that singer who sang that breathtaking song in the Sony Bravia bouncing balls ad.... but its also a common name.

And then of course... for a guy into bitcoins not wanting to "learn" to make a youtube video... that was pure gold Smiley All too curious to see the outcome though... hope you update this post before the OP locks it.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:35:09 PM

OMFG y'all racist bastards and crazy ass fuckin forum people just circle jerking a new account and feeling good about i. It's $10 dollars and Yeah buying btc and using it is way easier then making a god damn youtube video. Now lending btc is so fuckin hard and stupid because of this damn thread. If it such a horrible thing to have newbie well just have a damn requirement of regular members only in this thread it will fix your problem but by doing this you won't get to be able to circle jerk so why get rid of that. I have Mountain goat on skype and he is very informative and He's doubting me now because of this damn thread every post is just "scam scam scam" get over that damn word!!!. Also if people don't know how to use a thread it's quite simple if you have nothing to lend or nothing important please don't post anything aka to  "sonysasankan,jonald_fyookball,Vod,Tomatocage,acs267,Free hugs! ♥,shadowhax,Skele" Very sad that everyone of these people had nothing todo but linger on a thread and just talk non-sense. I didn't want todo one requirement that ONE LENDER had so that means guarantee that  "i'm a scammer". Sounds crazy to me anyways.

Also just repayed Mountain Goat and Thank you for the lend and was able to repay a day in advance.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:42:43 PM

OMFG y'all racist bastards and crazy ass fuckin forum people just circle jerking a new account and feeling good about i. It's $10 dollars and Yeah buying btc and using it is way easier then making a god damn youtube video. Now lending btc is so fuckin hard and stupid because of this damn thread. If it such a horrible thing to have newbie well just have a damn requirement of regular members only in this thread it will fix your problem but by doing this you won't get to be able to circle jerk so why get rid of that. I have Mountain goat on skype and he is very informative and He's doubting me now because of this damn thread every post is just "scam scam scam" get over that damn word!!!. Also if people don't know how to use a thread it's quite simple if you have nothing to lend or nothing important please don't post anything aka to  "sonysasankan,jonald_fyookball,Vod,Tomatocage,acs267,Free hugs! ♥,shadowhax,Skele" Very sad that everyone of these people had nothing todo but linger on a thread and just talk non-sense. I didn't want todo one requirement that ONE LENDER had so that means guarantee that  "i'm a scammer". Sounds crazy to me anyways.

Also just repayed Mountain Goat and Thank you for the lend and was able to repay a day in advance.

Don't get your panties in a knot.

You can't walk into our clubhouse with a mask on and ask for money, then insult people when they ask who you are.

Grow the fuck up.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:10:38 PM

He repaid me, thanks.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:12:08 PM

He repaid me, thanks.

Post the transaction ID.

btrxsheriffx (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:23:18 PM

You can't walk into our clubhouse with a mask on and ask for money, then insult people when they ask who you are.

Grow the fuck up.

Oh yeah I will grow up. Too bad I couldn't be apart of this awesome clubhouse.
P.S. maybe someone new should be in charge in after the fact the lender admits he receive funds. Thats not even enough proof for you. Very great clubhouse.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

Oh yeah I will grow up.

I doubt you have the maturity.   Undecided

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:00:21 PM

Grow the fuck up.

Oh yeah I will grow up. Too bad I couldn't be apart of this awesome clubhouse.
P.S. maybe someone new should be in charge in after the fact the lender admits he receive funds. Thats not even enough proof for you. Very great clubhouse.

Calm down, man. Jeez. You act as if we just LOVE to fuck with newbies. You're new, and asking for a loan. How does that sound? And realize what 'Racism' is instead of blindly throwing it around.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:41:25 PM

You can still be part of this awesome clubhouse.

No one is saying you can't.

Wipe the egg off your face, or just start
a new account, and be a contributor.

no need to be confrontational.

rageofthesage

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:12:16 PM

New guy observation so be warned..... You people here are very paranoid. In fact you're so paranoid of scammers that you just should close down the lending, and gambling portions of the forum. Honestly this is no "clubhouse" it's a forum with people who have bitcoin that now think they are financial experts. All of the harassing and stress you guys bring to new members just isn't worth it. Also to the people who "police" the forums like they're making a salary doing it, please do something more substantial with your time, other than stick your noses in peoples business, and pretending like you're trying to help people. Having some seniority on this little site doesn't make anyone more legit than a new person. They can scam you just as easy (hell you can buy sr accts.), and since you have some bullshit trust system , they can potentially scam for more. And yet you idiots harass someone for needing 10 dollars? Telling people to grow up, when you're harassing them over wanting a loan, and not wanting to make a fucking video to get it. GTFO with that non-sense. I'm not sure which is worse. The fake ass detectives here, or the circle-jerking thought gestapo. Either way both groups consist of fucktards with way too much time on their hands.  Angry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: