Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Country specific bitcoin related sites?  (Read 350 times)
dielegend (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:38:44 AM

Hi, I am developing an app and trying to find out various popular bitcoin websites and or forums that are not US based.

For example, I am from South Korea and there is a forum/site called ddengle.com that is currently the most popular in Korea. However, from a non Korean pov, it would be almost impossible to find and access this site. (Firstly because you wouldn't know how to type Korean and even if you did, typing Korea and bitcoin in google would not be able to show this) Yet all Koreans interested in bitcoin know about this through word of mouth and such.

So, I use that website and major US based sites such as reddit, coindesk, and etc. just like other bitcoiners who can speak english. If any of you can let me know some of the sites you visit that isn't US based, it would be highly appreciated. I'll share my info in Korea (I have it on my blog, won't spam that here) or I'll even tip you a small amount of btc if needed.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: