Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RATC] RatCoin | X11 | PoS + PoW | I no longer support this coin  (Read 11919 times)
jaggard

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:07:01 PM

How long can I expect a stake to take on ~5650 coins to take, wallet has been open since the 6th, weight is showing ~19.7k...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:40:41 PM

How long can I expect a stake to take on ~5650 coins to take, wallet has been open since the 6th, weight is showing ~19.7k...

+- 9 days so in your case there are a few days left.
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:15:49 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 01:59:29 PM by AshCatchum-Ratata

For those of you who hold ratcoins at bittrex exchange please be sure to withdraw them, because we were delisted on June 6th and then you have 14 days from June 6th to withdraw your coins.
So now its the best to withdraw them and transfer them to coinnext exchange, or just keep them in your offline wallet.

Till we have green light from bittrex and a date when they might re-add us, the best thing is to follow what's written above ^^.
Mpare

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:31:01 PM

For those of you who hold ratcoins at bittrex exchange please be sure to withdraw them, because we were delisted on June 6th and then you have 14 days from June 6th to withdraw your coins.
So now its the best to withdraw them and transfer them to coinnext exchange, or just keep them in your offline wallet.

Till we have green light from bittrex and a date when they might re-add us, the best thing is to follow what's written above ^^.

Is POS working? It's best to keep them at the wallet then.
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:40:59 PM

Is POS working? It's best to keep them at the wallet then.

POS is working just fine yes Smiley
bitluryz

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:57:13 AM

Stacking not working for me.
wallet says 2s but after 1hour nothing  Grin

Plz fix it  Wink
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:06:40 AM

wallet says 2s but after 1hour nothing  Grin

Plz fix it  Wink

How long have you had your wallet open? And is your wallet locked ? Please provide more details.
bitluryz

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:24:25 AM

wallet says 2s but after 1hour nothing  Grin

Plz fix it  Wink

How long have you had your wallet open? And is your wallet locked ? Please provide more details.

Wallet not locked
Stacking icon green
Wallet open 1 hour
"expected time to earn reward is 2s"

i am downloading again full blockchain maybe it will fix.
Muhkel

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:22:36 AM

wallet says 2s but after 1hour nothing  Grin

Plz fix it  Wink

Wallet not locked
Stacking icon green
Wallet open 1 hour
"expected time to earn reward is 2s"

i am downloading again full blockchain maybe it will fix.
Have you got problem fixed?
bitluryz

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:25:28 AM

Not Fixed, no stacking.  Lips sealed
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:13:54 PM

Will investigate this issue Smiley
Muhkel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:50:57 PM

I had same problem that i got long time to get POS rewards, my minting weight was greatly over the network weight and expected time to earn reward was 0s. I don't remember days when i finally start to get rewards. Now i have moved my coins from one wallet to another and counting how long it takes to get POS rewards.
Note, if you use your coins then they start to mature all over again.
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:28:39 PM

I had same problem that i got long time to get POS rewards, my minting weight was greatly over the network weight and expected time to earn reward was 0s. I don't remember days when i finally start to get rewards. Now i have moved my coins from one wallet to another and counting how long it takes to get POS rewards.

Yes, if you use them they will restart the maturity phase.

I have had contact with 3 different ratcoin holders and they have no problems at all with staking. They use windows wallet.
Muhkel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 03:44:55 PM

I have had contact with 3 different ratcoin holders and they have no problems at all with staking. They use windows wallet.
I use linux wallet compiled in ubuntu 14.04LTS
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:51:42 PM

Could you try to trash the whole wallet including all files, blockchain, etc. And then installing it again. Only not forget to move your wallet file to a different place while you do this.
Muhkel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:18:01 PM

Could you try to trash the whole wallet including all files, blockchain, etc. And then installing it again. Only not forget to move your wallet file to a different place while you do this.
I have done it already. Still same. But to me i guess it start to work again (i hope)Smiley
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:37:13 PM

I have done it already. Still same. But to me i guess it start to work again (i hope)Smiley

What did you do to get it work ?
Muhkel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:44:23 PM

What did you do to get it work ?
Didn't do anything, just waiting.
AshCatchum-Ratata (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:03:19 PM

We need some one to make us a dice game, if you can do this let me know what you charge. Thanks.
Muhkel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:10:06 PM

Are the Ratcoin is ded?! Not sync!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: