Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PIXX COIN - Caution Advised - This is why - OMG LOL  (Read 717 times)
Sword555 (OP)

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:17:36 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 12:36:36 PM by Sword555

Pixx has had multiple [ANN] Topics deleted by the Mods. This is looking to be an elaborate scam. No one can know for sure. But a little common sense can go a long way.

Ask yourself, why NXN, Edgecoin, Stackcoin, NFD, etc. etc. keep successfully ripping people off? Because people want to make money. They want to get in on a good thing early. Remember, if you have comment to make, and it will genuinely add to the conversation, make it because this bumps this topic back to the top and gives it the exposure needed. So DO NOT make posts to this topic saying "bump" and the like, because then you will get this topic locked or deleted. However, if you have something to add to the conversation, no matter how small, make it. Let's make sure that youwe warn the community that this looks like something that should be considered with extreme caution!!!

1. They are doing a free giveaway to gain credibility to the coin.

2. They are saying that the wallet will have

a. A faucet
b. A dice game
c. AN EXCHANGE
d. Irc Chat

Anyone remember what happened the last time this was promised?

3. No website. Now, if they had the skills and the resources to produce a wallet this advanced, don't you think its a little weird that they dont even have a website up while they are running their IPO?

4. NO wallet. Don't you think that they just might have been able to produce a basic wallet by now if they were going to make one of the most advanced wallets around?

5. No Escrow. They know that by offering no escrow that they are only going to get about 5% of the possible investors that they could have. Why would they do this?

They are responding with

Just so everybody knows, this coin is scam. Wallet with built in Exchange? rofl The purpose of the free distribution is to make the coin seam trustworthy to IPO investors.
we told everyone we are working on back end.People are involving in ipo if you involve or not we donot care.We can not make everyone happy and on 2009 btc was launched people criticize it and it become the top coin.So it is your will join or not
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:55:12 PM

LOL

That is retarded

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:49:03 PM

Oh God, Thanks I found this post. I think their problem is not just a wallet. I also almost have the same thoughts. I'm also confused, if they are not the scammer why they didn't just make a basic wallet in advance to make the community stronger. and while running the IPO they can add features they promised, then launch it together with the IPO. And I just wondering how would be the exchanger in the wallet!!! will the market price updated  just like the exchangers on the web.
Ouchhh turns PixxCoin Scam. well, there is also the same coin with the symbol, name but slightly different names. but I forget the link, someone who post in a PixxCoin thread that has been removed.
Sword555 (OP)

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:58:00 PM

Oh God, Thanks I found this post. I think their problem is not just a wallet. I also almost have the same thoughts. I'm also confused, if they are not the scammer why they didn't just make a basic wallet in advance to make the community stronger. and while running the IPO they can add features they promised, then launch it together with the IPO. And I just wondering how would be the exchanger in the wallet!!! will the market price updated  just like the exchangers on the web.
Ouchhh turns PixxCoin Scam. well, there is also the same coin with the symbol, name but slightly different names. but I forget the link, someone who post in a PixxCoin thread that has been removed.

Yes they could easily offer escrow and have a huge IPO.

They know this.

So it looks like a scam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: