Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshicarnival - Please Withdraw Funds - Auction to sell the site Starting Soon  (Read 17755 times)
2017orso (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:33:54 PM

Hi guys, sorry for the late response.

So, development hasn't been ongoing for a couple months because first the backend was on vacation for a few weeks, then the frontend was on vacation when the backend returned.  We are figuring things out now and will update asap. 

Thanks.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:59:34 AM

i really cant tell.but it doesnt look like it.the last time i heard something from lemming was,when i closed the raffle i had put up,investment also got less.it would be sad if the site vanishes/closes.

many investors retreated their investment because less people used the website because advertisement stopped and devs were on vacation.

hopefully the site will gain more activity again after the updates.

The site is very promising but it needs much effort to become the top, it especially needs a lot of advertising to get there.
2017orso (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:27:32 AM

Dear guests,

after some careful deliberation between us, we have decided it would be best to sell our beloved site to someone who would be better able to capitalize on its potential.  All 3 of us have many other obligations and are simply not in a position to bring the business to the heights that it can achieve.

The site is currently down, and will be back up shortly once we have the Auction prepared for the sale of the site.  

Some very important things to note:

• All funds are safe and have not/will not be touched
  • When the Auction is prepared and site back online, all members will have the opportunity to withdraw their coins
  • The auction will be live for 2-4 weeks, exact length tbd - any leftover coins not withdrawn will NOT pass onto the new owner and instead will be held by me until contacted by the appropriate members
  • The starting price of the auction will be at least BTC5.xx to cover the debt to bankrollers after the incident at minimum

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and as passionate as we are about this project, the reality is that it would be more successful with a person or team that can devote more time and resources to its proliferation.  The winner(s) of the auction will receive all code, the domain and everything else related.  All details will be posted in the auction when it is posted.

Thanks again for all the support.  Our members were a great joy to meet and interact with and made this experience a real joy.

Please check back soon for a link to the auction details.

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:40:52 PM

Dear guests,

after some careful deliberation between us, we have decided it would be best to sell our beloved site to someone who would be better able to capitalize on its potential.  All 3 of us have many other obligations and are simply not in a position to bring the business to the heights that it can achieve.

The site is currently down, and will be back up shortly once we have the Auction prepared for the sale of the site.  

• When the Auction is prepared and site back online, all members will have the opportunity to withdraw their coins
  • The auction will be live for 2-4 weeks, exact length tbd - any leftover coins not withdrawn will NOT pass onto the new owner and instead will be held by me until contacted by the appropriate members
  • The starting price of the auction will be at least BTC5.xx to cover the debt to bankrollers after the incident at minimum

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and as passionate as we are about this project, the reality is that it would be more successful with a person or team that can devote more time and resources to its proliferation.  The winner(s) of the auction will receive all code, the domain and everything else related.  All details will be posted in the auction when it is posted.

Thanks again for all the support.  Our members were a great joy to meet and interact with and made this experience a real joy.

I'm am sorry to hear this. you have been noting but a class act and i was rooting for your site to make it
caracter2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:13:08 AM

Dear guests,

Sad times. However, can you please consider re enabling the site so that users/investors can withdraw their funds? I may reinvest in the site in the future but it is not fair to have to wait for a month to know what will happen with our BTC.
2017orso (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:24:18 AM

Hi,

as stated, site will be active once the Auction is ready, not when it's over.  All withdrawals will be processed right away.
2017orso (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:48:19 PM

Site is up.

Please request withdrawals and they will be processed today.  I will also be waiting a couple days before starting to send to emergency addresses just in case members don't want to use that address any longer.

The auction will also be posted soon.

Thanks for all your patience and support throughout.  Smiley
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:28:40 PM

Where is the auction going to be done? Is there an escrow system being setup for this?

2017orso (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:37:22 PM

I will be posting the auction here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

Also will make mention of it in this forum.

Escrow would be fine if there is a respected recommendation otherwise escrow would be myself.  Did hold up to 150 bankroller coins for this project etc so that's something but yes if a buyer wants a neutral and trusted member with more advanced reputation then myself then I don't see a problem with that.

Thanks.
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:50:33 PM

Very interesting! I though the site was very cool Smiley

Are you going to be releasing financial details of the company as well?

2017orso (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

There aren't many financial details to speak of.  The relevant details are clearly visible on site.  Can include expenses information in the auction sure - just basic stuff - server, cloudflare, that's pretty much it assuming you are a dev or have devs.

Thanks
2017orso (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:39:47 AM

Auction has now started - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=774136.0

Dooglus was kind enough to agree to act as escrow.

Good luck and happy bidding, may it find a good new home.
LtPaxIV

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

meh sad to hear about this.but i was wondering some weeks ago whats going on,now i got the answer.what will happen if noone buys the site? will u just like delete it?
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:37:50 AM

Ah, that's pretty sad.

I'll have to find a new home now.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:05:55 PM

Good luck finding buyers for the site. It was a good one!

maroni

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:57:55 PM

Hi,

I have still some  bitcoins on satoshi carnival. When is the Site online again. How can i withdraw them.
Can somebody help me?

Thanx

Peter
Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:16:18 PM

Hi,

I have still some  bitcoins on satoshi carnival. When is the Site online again. How can i withdraw them.
Can somebody help me?

Thanx

Peter

The site has been sold a month ago privately, and no info on the buyer is published. So, I believe the best bet for you is to send 2017orso a PM to discuss how the problem is going to be handled.

We have finalized a purchase privately and since there weren't any legitimate bids the auction is now over.

Thanks for any interest nonetheless. 

The new owner is a trustworthy and dedicated individual who will give it the care and attention required.  It will be in good hands and we wish the new owner and the project success in the future. 

2017orso (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:23:28 PM

Hi,

Can somebody help me?

Thanx

Peter

Hi Peter,

the new owner has been working away at getting everything situated for the re-launch.  I am still working with him to to get started and hopefully he'll be going live this week.  Reimbursements will then go out and withdrawals processed etc.  All coins belonging to the balance in any way pre-sale will be processed by me and not be transferred to him. 

Thanks
kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:19:12 AM

Students have no time to develop while drunk. And the guy who bought it, oh well, he might as well be a drunk student of merit.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:41:18 AM

So I never recieved re imbursement after the hack except for like 0.00003. I decided to withdraw my coins as my investment as losing anyways,

Will you return coins from the hack to people that are currently not invested?

NDotSO / Bourák
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: