Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 02:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHP coder needed for help with a few changes to site, pay in BTC---Job hired out  (Read 357 times)
TestDrive (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:20:01 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 10:45:21 PM by TestDrive

I have a few simple tasks that I would like to hire the job out already done most of the changes just dont have time to work on it, my real job is demanding so I am going to offer the job to someone who has more time.

Pm if you are a PHP coder and could use some extra btc.
I will give you the details and you tell me if you want to do it.
Thanks!
TestDrive (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:47:12 PM

I have a few simple tasks that I would like to hire the job out already done most of the changes just dont have time to work on it, my real job is demanding so I am going to offer the job to someone who has more time.

Pm if you are a PHP coder and could use some extra btc.
I will give you the details and you tell me if you want to do it.
Thanks!

I'd like to add that in all there will be about 5 changes each to be done one at a time.

So we will do the first change and if you are successful in the task you get paid then move on to the next change and so on until the job is complete it will not all be done at once.

Also if you are not a php pro please move on to the next ad.
TestDrive (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:38:55 PM

Better Yet I prefer to discuss the matter on skype so I am online now took the afternoon off to get this done so skype me for details pay ect.

FIY first 3 jobs are 10-15 minute jobs for skilled pro
Thanks
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:45:45 PM

Better Yet I prefer to discuss the matter on skype so I am online now took the afternoon off to get this done so skype me for details pay ect.

Thanks

Can you at least give us an example of what you need done and what you're estimating the pay to be? Tired of wasting hours talking to someone about a job and them offering basically nothing. Skip the process and just publicly state what you need and what you're offering; it saves all of us time (yourself included).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Initscri

Activity: 1582
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 08:10:18 PM

I'd be interested, but like said about, you can cut down on a quote by just getting right to the point.

If you cannot post the changes on this thread, can you PM with the changes you require.

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554821

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
TestDrive (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:26:20 PM

Thanks

Can you at least give us an example of what you need done and what you're estimating the pay to be? Tired of wasting hours talking to someone about a job and them offering basically nothing. Skip the process and just publicly state what you need and what you're offering; it saves all of us time (yourself included).

Yes in less than 3 minutes on skype I will share screen and give a quick rundown and talk pay so skype me and don't be so negative about the work I offer because its easy and wont take long.

I'm sure there are tons of people wasting others time, not the case here. So if you want the job I will only give it to someone who will come on skype and spend a minute meeting and going over the objective.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: