Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Apple? Fuck that shit.  (Read 2753 times)
realistexpectations (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:14:34 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 08:54:00 PM by realistexpectations

Now i'm one of those people who has never really liked apple. Nor for their products or services or for their "Safari security flaws"

But i had 2 apple iPhones (iPhone 5 / 4s) and i thought of myself , i think it's time for me to make an adjustment to having a closed source phone to having a open source phone (YAY BLACK PHONE / ANDROID)

So i thought i would post a video of myself destroying both of these iPhones , And i hope that you guys deeply enjoy it...because i did.

Unfortunately due to me breaking my iPhone , i have downgraded to a siemens burner phone , and i hate it. (Really hard to pick up chicks with a phone from 1990's) Sad

I'm asking for a donation from our members , so i can also upgrade my phone (Encrypted everything wooop!) , and also start building my business with bitcoin.

Shout outs to Cryptocurrency , BTC , Coindesk.com , Reddit , Digg , and everyone in favor and supporting bitcoin.

Thank you very much and have a wonderful day! Cheesy

(VIDEO SHALL BE UPLOADED MOMENTARILY. YOUTUBE IS STILL UPLOADING CURRENTLY)

BTChttp://youtu.be/GMqYploHPPcBTC

BTC: 1G7CxGe7RkRjMvZdFgYcprLRLLFXPzrUoF
LTC: LYzWf18yH4jLzP6NszcMKNbYkjCv3MkdEs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:27:27 PM

Why would you break a working phone if you didn't have another working phone?

bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:44:22 PM

I think the intention is to make Apple as a brand name worse. As a company, you want to have your brand associated with good things;

But i had 2 apple iPhones (iPhone 5 / 4s) and i thought of myself , i think it's time for me to make an adjustment to having a closed source phone to having a open source phone (YAY BLACK PHONE / ANDROID)

The hardware is still closed. There is no way to go around the tracking or standard text-messaging surveillance. But Apple produces one of the most closed systems, which are to some very convenient, but with zero freedom. I boycott Apple for years.

realistexpectations (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:50:01 PM

When they took off the Bitcoin app on their market , i realized that i had to get rid of my current iPhone and make sure that i would never go back to their products. Also bitmichel is right also. But i have a working phone , it's just a downgrade from touch screen to buttons. (Also apps etc , and also only talk and text on my current phone)

I think the intention is to make Apple as a brand name worse. As a company, you want to have your brand associated with good things;

The hardware is still closed. There is no way to go around the tracking or standard text-messaging surveillance. But Apple produces one of the most closed systems, which are to some very convenient, but with zero freedom. I boycott Apple for years.

Agreed. Time for me to upgrade! Cheesy Blackphone? or is there another alternative to such?
bitsmichel

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:44:05 PM

Agreed. Time for me to upgrade! Cheesy Blackphone? or is there another alternative to such?

Not that I know of; For conversations at home you could use encrypted VoIP software.

rhino34567

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:47:05 PM

I have an iPhone just because I hate the sluggish feeling many Android phones have. If I had to go with one, it would be an HTC, which I really like. I would never go for an S5, though, but don't attack me. I do hate the fact that Apple doesn't like Bitcoin but I am not really bothered by it being closed source. I have my phone jailbroken.

bitsmichel

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:49:38 PM

. I do hate the fact that Apple doesn't like Bitcoin but I am not really bothered by it being closed source

The point is not closed source but freedom. People who jailbreak want more freedom  Smiley

tobyliciously

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:59:05 PM

Sadly not too surprised.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.
Teddy: Te6JXLV87SK7bS3ha2fXDqR67bFsQJc7gF
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:00:41 PM

I don't mean to sound bigoted

but you're a fucking faggot, OP.

Go earn some money to replace your two now-broken phones. This is why the third world hates the first world.

Jesus... faggot.

P.S. I had to re-read what you posted to make sure I wasn't wrong. Turns out I was right.

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
rhino34567

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

. I do hate the fact that Apple doesn't like Bitcoin but I am not really bothered by it being closed source

The point is not closed source but freedom. People who jailbreak want more freedom  Smiley
Yes, that is what I was trying to say. Closed source doesn't really matter to me in any way. Freedom to do what you want does. Good to have someone thinking like me.

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:17:13 PM

If you want to "fuck apple" sell their product, don't destroy their product.  Decrease demand for their product and do slightly less damage to the planet, moron.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
realistexpectations (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:10:19 PM

Go earn some money to replace your two now-broken phones. This is why the third world hates the first world.

Jesus... faggot.

P.S. I had to re-read what you posted to make sure I wasn't wrong. Turns out I was right.

Sorry that you might think of me as a "faggot" but fuck you.

I wish to reinvent my life. Also to say fuck you to the big corporations that fill our "first world" with problems. (Antibiotics / Fluoride / Gas / Poverty / War) etc.

I could get deep into it , but i wish to truly "live".

Now i do work , unfortunately. But i see life becoming very dark in the near future. I have some funds stashed away to make sure that if anything happens , I can always have a plan b. But i don't have enough to truly "live"

Now i'm not a "live in excess" type of guy , i would rather enjoy the time , that i have on this earth to really appreciate and enjoy the things that the earth has to offer. Rather then being stuck in a society where greed controls the man , and people have become slaves to a piece of paper..(After the gold standard was dropped from the bills of course)

Least with this , It's gold 2.0. I'm not begging for some money , I'm saying if you think that i am right with my message , and also agree with me , and would like to contribute to the "fuck apple cause" then by all means.

But for you calling me a faggot though , fuck you. Cheesy

The main reason why i posted the video was to brand apple as a villanous identity to the world , and also for slowing the world just slightly ,  with not accepting of future technologies. (BTC)

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:16:11 PM

order a china android phone at 200 USD ... and it's over.
i don't understand why people have so many money to pay this expensive (and useless now) phone.

it's like the pro that order windows phone/blackberry because ... lobbying exist in enterprise.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:23:44 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 11:51:16 PM by Bitcoinpro

you should have jail broken the phone to run android, anyway its funny enough just walking into a phone store to buy a new phone and they show you the apples and u see the prices and have a laughing fit, puffin browser is pretty cool to run flash, n u can use the smart deck or whatever it is, to turn ur smart phone into a desktop computer I haven't thrown the laptop out yet to do it, but it can only be a few more months before I ll never own a desktop or laptop again  Shocked

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
BillyBobJoe

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:54:47 PM

Now i'm one of those people who has never really liked apple. Nor for their products or services or for their "Safari security flaws"

So i thought i would post a video of myself destroying both of these iPhones , And i hope that you guys deeply enjoy it...because i did.

Not a chance. I do take pleasure in the fact that you destroyed two phones that, unless they were already broken, could have been worth in excess of $200, and then come around begging for money.

So, in my opinion I would not waste anything on you because you do not seem like a very smart guy.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3196

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:59:51 PM

I wish to reinvent my life. ...  I'm not begging for some money

You are begging for some money. You smashed your phone, and now you want someone to buy you a new one. Maybe you should re-invent your life a third time -- this time with a little more responsibility.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
syuyu

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:44:06 AM

Jesus... faggot.

You really are OP and I'm not sorry for saying so. You want to create a healthy bitcoin ecosystem? Sell your iphones and reinvest the money into bitcoin or donate to charity instead of smashing your phones like some first world self entitled idiot. You're honestly like a child throwing a temper tantrum and by the way you're a little late to the party; Apple got rid of the blockchain app a few months ago. Where were you when the first round of fanatics jumped on the smash your iphone bandwagon?
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:40:42 AM

I must agree with the posts that this was a foolish act. You destroyed hundreds of dollars worth of electronics that someone less fortunate could have used and then you beg for money to replace them. I have teenage nieces and nephews that would point out the infantile thinking in that. 

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 4570

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:57:14 AM

I just decided that the manufacturer of my vehicle is an evil company.

If I destroy my car (and post a YouTube video of me doing it), will you all donate enough bitcoins to me so I can buy myself a brand new Tesla Model S?

/SARCASM.
Trashbat

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:21:08 AM

He mustve seen those guys destroying their iphones and getting donations, but I agree, this is pretty lame.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: