Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 08:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A2 Terminator scrypt miner  (Read 584 times)
huston007 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:57:21 AM

Hello all, im thinking of purchase 2 of them, just don't want to do mistakes what you think is it worth?
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:28:21 AM

They have the best kh/$ ratio and power consumption, so if you want to mine it's your best shot at making ROI.  What you'll make is anybody's guess, profitability is hard to predict

asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:40:41 AM

its LA90M. we shipped from 30th APL. its the best miner now. fatest, best price @khs.
but mining is up to the difficulty, coin exchange rate. for ROI, nobody can guarantee it for u.
you can take a look at my thread for it, or go to my website to place order: www.lightningasic.com
thanks.
Jack.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:53:48 AM

Buddy has one and its hashing just fine at 86.7 Mh/s and he just ordered two more.  He should get ROI in about 3 months depending on difficulty.  I think zeusminer may start shipping soon but the A2 is the only one on market worth anything right now that we know works out of the box.  I metered the wattage and its right around 805 watts in turbo mode.
bobby35ny

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:10:19 PM

I have an A2 from Jack, it's a no brainer!!

You have to look at power use, its important. A2 uses the least power by a large margin.
I would buy one now. and another after the 1st. Once Zeus and GAW start to ship we should see some prices come down.

When you look at miners, I'm sure you saw the various spreadsheets around here. If they aren't shipping in the next 2 weeks I pay them no attention. I'm sure the DIFF is going to go up with all the new miners going online in the next few weeks. I think we are safe with the A2's until Sept, if and when KNC 300's ship. That's when the DIFF will go WAYYYYY up. You might even want to save your money on the #2 A2 and wait for the KNC. However, you should get one A2 for now.
-bobby
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: