Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s time for Nintendo to move beyond white characters  (Read 1181 times)
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:22:54 PM

.... This is one of those moments where I seriously hope I'm being trolled and people on this planet aren't actually this stupid, half the people on this forum don't even know what racism fucking is.

Positive racism is also racism.
To be clear:
Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities. It may also hold that members of different races should be treated differently

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:13:06 PM

Positive racism is also racism.
To be clear:
Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities. It may also hold that members of different races should be treated differently

Positive racism? Funny how leftists invent terms to justify discrimination. Racism is OK, as long as it is targeting the white males. It is positive racism. If it targets someone else, it becomes negative racism.  Grin
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:08:28 PM

Positive racism? Funny how leftists invent terms to justify discrimination.

Im not a leftist, on the contrary.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:30:42 AM

Im not a leftist, on the contrary.

No. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the extreme-leftists types (especially in the media), who invents terms such as positive discrimination to justify something which is wrong.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:05:48 AM

"Heretic" fell out of fashion so now the term "racist" is used for those who dissent from the theology of those who control the Church (universities and media).  Racist = heretic.  It is that simple.  The word "racism" has very little to do with race, race relations, etc... except as they are part of the establishment's dogma.  There, discussion ended.

As for Nintendo, their characters are sufficiently stylized that they can represent any character that you would want to include in a game.  Remember that they are a company that focuses on making family-friendly games, rather than pushing an insane agenda.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: