Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: Antminer S1, paying with Paypal or EMT, canada shipping  (Read 564 times)
tazdas (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:27:28 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 06:00:53 PM by tazdas

Hi All

I am looking to buy few S1s  via paypal ( I will cover the fees).. Let me know what you have and how much you are asking.. I am willing to pay Bitmain prices ( including shipping)

I can also pay via EMT/interact for reputable canadian sellers..

Heatware =dasdas (69-0)

Thanks
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:14:36 AM

Hi All

I am looking to buy few S1s  via paypal ( I will cover the fees).. Let me know what you have and how much you are asking.. I am willing to pay Bitmain prices ( including shipping)

Heatware =dasdas (69-0)

Thanks

Afraid paypal is a bad word around here, Might try offering something that is not claim back, like WU or BT.

Or better still a face to face trade!

Please use escrow when buying something, It really does help protect both sides.

Good luck with your purchase.
tazdas (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:07:39 PM

Hi All

I am looking to buy few S1s  via paypal ( I will cover the fees).. Let me know what you have and how much you are asking.. I am willing to pay Bitmain prices ( including shipping)

Heatware =dasdas (69-0)

Thanks

Afraid paypal is a bad word around here, Might try offering something that is not claim back, like WU or BT.

Or better still a face to face trade!

Please use escrow when buying something, It really does help protect both sides.

Good luck with your purchase.

That's why i provided the heatware feedback.. to be clear that i am a legitimate and trustworthy buyer
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:43:18 PM

PayPal sent as a GIFT cannot be refunded/claimed against and usually no fee.
Buyers usually cover any associated fees.

I have bought and sold many items using this method. Never any issues.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:50:23 PM

Where in canada? I may be interested via interac payment and escrow

14 available

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:37:58 PM

That isn't true.  Paypal sent as a gift can be funded via credit card and CAN be charged back.  If you charge back the CC, the CC will charge back paypal, who will then charge back the seller.  In theory, paypal seller protection protects the seller against fraudulent chargebacks, but if you read the actual terms and conditions, they leave themselves enough outs to chargeback pretty much any transactions.  I can assure you 100 percent, if a buyer successfully charges back through their credit card company you WILL be chargedback, paypal is not going to eat the loss. 
tazdas (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:57:08 AM

Where in canada? I may be interested via interac payment and escrow

14 available

PMed you
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:21:39 AM

That isn't true.  Paypal sent as a gift can be funded via credit card and CAN be charged back.  If you charge back the CC, the CC will charge back paypal, who will then charge back the seller.  In theory, paypal seller protection protects the seller against fraudulent chargebacks, but if you read the actual terms and conditions, they leave themselves enough outs to chargeback pretty much any transactions.  I can assure you 100 percent, if a buyer successfully charges back through their credit card company you WILL be chargedback, paypal is not going to eat the loss. 

Have you ever attempted to get a charge reversed with your credit card company? Very hard to do mate. Not trying to start a pissing war here. Believe what you want but I know what I have  and have not done. Peace yo.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:54:49 AM

Have you ever attempted to get a charge reversed with your credit card company? Very hard to do mate. Not trying to start a pissing war here. Believe what you want but I know what I have  and have not done. Peace yo.

Getting a charge reversed with a credit card company is not at all hard to do.  I'm not going to argue with you on this, you are free to believe whatever you want.  And I wouldn't have said anything at all, except that you are telling people a gift payment is safe and can't be charged back, and if someone trusts you on this, they could potentially lose a lot of money to a fraudulent chargeback. 
tazdas (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:58:53 PM

Getting a charge reversed with a credit card company is not at all hard to do.  I'm not going to argue with you on this, you are free to believe whatever you want.  And I wouldn't have said anything at all, except that you are telling people a gift payment is safe and can't be charged back, and if someone trusts you on this, they could potentially lose a lot of money to a fraudulent chargeback. 

yes Fraud is possible via paypal .. and many other ways .. There are thousands if not millions of transactions done on ebay via paypal daily.. but as long as you do your due diligence via ebay feedback its generally safe  ...  I can provide my ebay feed back ( 661-0) which is even better then my heatware feed back  but since you can not leave -ve feedback for buyers  it may not reflect the full picture.. I have updated my post for paying with EMT (interact) for reputable canadian sellers which is like direct bank deposit here in canada via email ..

I have done one successful paypal transaction here with 'omgitsjoe'  ..( great guy by the way)..  we have not exchanged any feedback/ratings here on this forum ..but we will do  it soon..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: