Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS  (Read 71666 times)
Mathgamain (OP)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:24:42 AM

When a Captain sinks the boat faced with mutiny, the crew have to build a new boat.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:33:44 AM

Here is what we will do ->

1. johnny_non has sended a PM to the original Dev and we will give him few days to cool off and speak his mind or forever hold his peace. I know some in the community don't want have anything to do with him after he closed the old thread without a warning and took the site offline. But we want to give him this one change.

2. We are making sure there will be a coder in store for us whatever the original Dev decide. nfox allready has copy of the source code, so no worries

johnny_non is moderating the Twitter account, and I am in charge of this thread.

icecube can of course continue with the multipool

-

This is a great opportunity to start fresh, lets take advantage of it. (Dreamcoin Dev can return and we can all make peace, or start again with new Dev Team)

I would really not like to see Carsen again in this thread ..he will ruin this coin

Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:34:58 AM

When a Captain sinks the boat faced with mutiny, the crew have to build a new boat.

I can assist. I already have a cool animated logo ready. If anyone promises to pay 0.1 BTC for it, I'll publish it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:39:42 AM

Why do you need a new thread? This coin offers nothing new and new threads won't help it.
Mathgamain (OP)

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:40:33 AM

Since we are all free men, I have made a poll. Please vote, does the community want the orig Dreamcoin Dev back after what he did or not.

Submit ur vote gentlemen (and ladies)

Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:44:15 AM

Since we are all free men, I have made a poll. Please vote, does the community want the orig Dreamcoin Dev back after what he did or not.

I can get you a better dev too.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:44:35 AM

I need a copy of the source code...

As i said we give him until monday and if we  don't see anything from him we go ahead...

in the meaan time we take the steps to have everything ready for monday we will need an new website bullt and hosted a new block explorer (hopefully with a richlist
the multi pool to continue and a few new sites for social media or for those that are running the social media to step forward...

Nobody panic the captain didn't sink the ship he just attempted to lock the control room.
the ship she still sails

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:45:24 AM

NO because who knows what he will do next...he is unpredictable ...he also have OTHER TWO COINS TO DEAL WITH !
Mathgamain (OP)

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:10:51 AM

Thank u for the offers Altcoin Agent, u can PM me or johnny_non for further info

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:13:22 AM

I can get you a better dev too.

what will this new dev do exactly? Atm Hozer is the coder we just need someone to contact ppl and set up bounties
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:46:03 AM

I need a copy of the source code...

As i said we give him until monday and if we  don't see anything from him we go ahead...

in the meaan time we take the steps to have everything ready for monday we will need an new website bullt and hosted a new block explorer (hopefully with a richlist
the multi pool to continue and a few new sites for social media or for those that are running the social media to step forward...

Nobody panic the captain didn't sink the ship he just attempted to lock the control room.
the ship she still sails

oh no worries, we're all devs together in one way
Mathgamain (OP)

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:46:45 AM

johnny_non and collage student could now talk to each other and decide who does what. I have encouraged both of them to do so. We can make great things together, but only in cohusion.

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:47:28 AM

johnny_non and collage student could now talk to each other and decide who does what. I have encouraged both of them to do so. We can make great things together, but only in cohusion.

johnny can be one who contacts the ppl and arrange bounties. i'll be the guy who raises the money and manages it
Mathgamain (OP)

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:50:04 AM

This sounds great to me, if johnny_non is ok with this, so it will be. Only the sky is the limit now. Let's make this the coolest coin ever

xandrino

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:52:12 AM

I would just like to inject that IF orig dev Carsen wants to come back and help rebuild the coin, he himself needs a LOT of help dealing with the duties of coin developer. Looking back, it is clear that he wasn't able to deliver on the demands of community with respect to updates and clear and substantive information about zerocoin, hiring of coder, etc.

Looking back, it becomes evident that his quips that "I'm busy, I have a real life" and "Things are happening behind the scenes, don't u guys sweat" (paraphrasing here), simply weren't enough. It is clear that Dev Carsen failed to realize this point, or, things got away from him what with being too busy in his other life.

To giv the guy the benefit of that doubt: what if he was planning to propose to his lady, or a family member passed away, or somthing like that? Well, what happened was that we took a beating in the markets (whales dumped our DRMs), and so needed our hand held during tough times, and he wasn't there to fulfill duties of dev.

So if he wants to come help, I suggest Dev Carsen needs to become more of a team player. Can't just be aloof captain of the ship anymore. Team, not *just* him. And from reading the posts by Johnny-Non, Mathgamain, and others, I believe the team we have in place atm is pretty darn good.

I'm happy to come back to this thread and find it as it is.

To the guys who abandoned ship at around 3K sats, why don't u come buy back in at current price of 1.3K - 1.5K sats? As it is, u will already have made money by liquidating and reacquiring at 50% price. Just a suggestion, I may be foolish and naive for making it, but I'll make it just the same, u guys decide for urselves. Just be sure u don't pump up the price so there's no temptation for others to liquidate. Tongue
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:02:35 PM

Honestly most Anon and well worked coins i have seen are valued at 0.001- 0.02. Including the new anon clones. The reason why it doesnt make sense to sell is because of hozer and communitys support to support the future and anon implementation making it the rarest anon crypto.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:11:23 PM

I think the dev lied about hiring somebody, sadly I was in the same spot and lost money in this, but after studying the code, I just want to let everybody know that I will form a team these days and we will get this back on track, including zerocode implementation into it. These are doable things, probably original dev is happy now with some money in his pockets. I would take this to vote, you decide.
if these things are doable can u contact hozer and request to work with him? Also what are ur qualifications? Are you a B plus coder?
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:12:19 PM

I can't work under a kid, nor do i trust a kid with the community's money
Collegestudent is a 17 year old that lives in india.
I know hozer and have his phone # i reffered him to this project. I have other dev connections. As i have mentioned before this would not be the first coin i have been part of it's revival
However as i stated i will not work under a 17 year old kid or want him in a community management position he is also a big part of why we are in this situation we are in now...
Please listen to reason if you want the coin to succeed

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:25:45 PM

I know hozer and have his phone # i reffered him to this project. I have other dev connections. As i have mentioned before this would not be the first coin i have been part of it's revival
However as i stated i will not work under a 17 year old kid or want him in a community management position he is also a big part of why we are in this situation we are in now...

I sold all DRM coins and quit, you guys plz believe johnny_non, this would be a hard but right decision if new team want to succeed. 
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:31:11 PM

Collegestudent. I kept quiet these couple of days to let you work your magic.  Looks like you made many Dreamers BTC disappeared.  When Carsen came back today and mentioned that he's the Dev and no one is taking over. You should have let it be.  I agree with johnny_non.  I do not trust you with the bounty.  Here are my reasons:

1.  I know you're holding a large DRM bag at 10k+ satoshis.  This is why you are like a short fuse when you things don't go your way.

2.  You asked for people to donate DRM and requested them to donate 50% of their stack.  WTF is this, that's not a donation. That's a robbery.  I would not like to go to your church.  

3. Viecoin was generous enough to be the first person to donate to your DRM wallet address in the amount of 3550DRM.  Instead of thanking him, you requested for BTC or DOGE instead but yet you mentioned dreamers to donate 50% of their DRMs.  What the heck is this?

4.  What will happen when the donations is not enough to cover Hozer's fees? Will you return all donations or just pocket it?

I say, all bounties should be in escrow or with a senior member of bitcointalk that is also a DRM whale (Top 5) such as MyFarm or Coinman.

Good luck Dreamers!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: