Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS  (Read 71667 times)
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:41:30 PM

I really don't understand what is happening here ...  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mathgamain (OP)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:41:47 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 12:55:03 PM by Mathgamain

Since johnny_non has the most experience in reviving coins, I will vote for him to take the charge. I do not think College Student caused the original dev to disappear. A true leader would not be provoked so easily. We can all benefit from College Students enthusiasm and devotion to the coin. There is plenty of work for everybody, that is for sure.

Here is the task list I suggest

johnny_non - takes the lead, I will also serve him
collage student - gathers investors and coders and promotes the coin

It's better to use an escrow for donations

Would this sound like plan?

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:44:11 PM

is someone so foolish and dump ass to trust him again.....
sorry, i trust my doggie even more.

johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:44:15 PM

I can't work under a kid, nor do i trust a kid with the community's money
Collegestudent is a 17 year old that lives in india.
I know hozer and have his phone # i reffered him to this project. I have other dev connections. As i have mentioned before this would not be the first coin i have been part of it's revival
However as i stated i will not work under a 17 year old kid or want him in a community management position he is also a big part of why we are in this situation we are in now...
Please listen to reason if you want the coin to succeed

Collegestudent. I kept quiet these couple of days to let you work your magic.  Looks like you made many Dreamers BTC disappeared.  When Carsen came back today and mentioned that he's the Dev and no one is taking over. You should have let it be.  I agree with johnny_non.  I do not trust you with the bounty.  Here are my reasons:

1.  I know you're holding a large DRM bag at 10k+ satoshis.  This is why you are like a short fuse when you things don't go your way.

2.  You asked for people to donate DRM and requested them to donate 50% of their stack.  WTF is this, that's not a donation. That's a robbery.  I would not like to go to your church.  

3. Viecoin was generous enough to be the first person to donate to your DRM wallet address in the amount of 3550DRM.  Instead of thanking him, you requested for BTC or DOGE instead but yet you mentioned dreamers to donate 50% of their DRMs.  What the heck is this?

4.  What will happen when the donations is not enough to cover Hozer's fees? Will you return all donations or just pocket it?

I say, all bounties should be in escrow or with a senior member of bitcointalk that is also a DRM whale (Top 5) such as MyFarm or Coinman.

Good luck Dreamers!

I would like to have a consensus view from our community. Would you want me to take lead here.
As stated I know hozer and what his motives for doing were. that was myfarm's bounty that was large.
I will not ask you for money to do this donations are just that donations. Not bribes. I have worked with a few developers so we have coders in the wings if and when needed
I would like to have things in order to relaunch Monday, but i still want to hear back from Carsen.  Yes i disagree with his actions but do believe that without giving him an opportunity to help we cut ourselves short. A coin is always community property. Look at Bitcoin Yes there are central individuals that run and maintain but no one has a deed of ownership. I am here to help and to make sure we move forward.
Please let me know if you align with me...

Thank you

johnny

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:53:22 PM

I will just step off.. its ok johnny u work ur magic in order to make drm anon and etc. Viecoin u need ur 3000ish back?
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:54:56 PM

Johnny. You got my vote.  Good to hear that you would like Carsen's input, displays your integrity.  Good luck man.

I can't work under a kid, nor do i trust a kid with the community's money
Collegestudent is a 17 year old that lives in india.
I know hozer and have his phone # i reffered him to this project. I have other dev connections. As i have mentioned before this would not be the first coin i have been part of it's revival
However as i stated i will not work under a 17 year old kid or want him in a community management position he is also a big part of why we are in this situation we are in now...
Please listen to reason if you want the coin to succeed

Collegestudent. I kept quiet these couple of days to let you work your magic.  Looks like you made many Dreamers BTC disappeared.  When Carsen came back today and mentioned that he's the Dev and no one is taking over. You should have let it be.  I agree with johnny_non.  I do not trust you with the bounty.  Here are my reasons:

1.  I know you're holding a large DRM bag at 10k+ satoshis.  This is why you are like a short fuse when you things don't go your way.

2.  You asked for people to donate DRM and requested them to donate 50% of their stack.  WTF is this, that's not a donation. That's a robbery.  I would not like to go to your church.  

3. Viecoin was generous enough to be the first person to donate to your DRM wallet address in the amount of 3550DRM.  Instead of thanking him, you requested for BTC or DOGE instead but yet you mentioned dreamers to donate 50% of their DRMs.  What the heck is this?

4.  What will happen when the donations is not enough to cover Hozer's fees? Will you return all donations or just pocket it?

I say, all bounties should be in escrow or with a senior member of bitcointalk that is also a DRM whale (Top 5) such as MyFarm or Coinman.

Good luck Dreamers!

I would like to have a consensus view from our community. Would you want me to take lead here.
As stated I know hozer and what his motives for doing were. that was myfarm's bounty that was large.
I will not ask you for money to do this donations are just that donations. Not bribes. I have worked with a few developers so we have coders in the wings if and when needed
I would like to have things in order to relaunch Monday, but i still want to hear back from Carsen.  Yes i disagree with his actions but do believe that without giving him an opportunity to help we cut ourselves short. A coin is always community property. Look at Bitcoin Yes there are central individuals that run and maintain but no one has a deed of ownership. I am here to help and to make sure we move forward.
Please let me know if you align with me...

Thank you

johnny
wxh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:04:59 PM

what happend to the coin? why will you create the new thread?? Roll Eyes

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T5DYt31riPPBdwPg55Uqoh7Dw6w5YWoVwA
Mathgamain (OP)

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:05:11 PM

That is settled then, let's give the original Dev time by monday.

Mathgamain (OP)

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:06:29 PM

"what happend to the coin? why will you create the new thread??"

Because the original Dreamcoin Dev locked the previous one and took the site offline

merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:07:29 PM

Yes....Johnny_non gets my vote as well to step up into the dev position.  No brainer honestly.....

College....thank you for taking a step back brother!
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:07:47 PM

I then declare a deadline of Monday May 26th 2014 to relaunch I will be building a new team please pm me if you have any skills that will be helpful.
Also as far as zerocoin is concerned that will take time. as that is beyond my capabilities. However I / WE will tentatively be looking into it or similar technology in the future. Now the most important part is maintaining the vitality and growth of the coin. As in merchants and our core platforms. We will need to get a new blockexplorer and website up and i still need source code for the github. I do hope Carsen comes through.

This is not the way i wished for this coin to go...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:13:28 PM

I then declare a deadline of Monday May 26th 2014 to relaunch I will be building a new team please pm me if you have any skills that will be helpful.
Also as far as zerocoin is concerned that will take time. as that is beyond my capabilities. However I / WE will tentatively be looking into it or similar technology in the future. Now the most important part is maintaining the vitality and growth of the coin. As in merchants and our core platforms. We will need to get a new blockexplorer and website up and i still need source code for the github. I do hope Carsen comes through.

I think getting any information from that scammer of a dev is out of the question.  I believe nfox said he had the source code (back on page 1 of this thread).  He will be your best bet, so PM him. 

merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:16:30 PM

And another thing as far as the poll goes.  If the original dev was to stay on as part of the team, I'd be 100% done with DRM.  That scumbag can eat a bowl of dick.

We are now in the process of moving forward.  There are some good dudes that want to be involved with this coin and I do believe that we can make it work. 
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:17:09 PM

Yes....Johnny_non gets my vote as well to step up into the dev position.  No brainer honestly.....

It was a very rational thought on my part honestly, i had so much stuff going on myself (school etc) that wouldnt fulfil my responsiblities in the long term sucessfully, note to johnny; please dont give this Carsen guy too much time because it would be a waste of time but until then you've got a good amount of time to plan ahead for the future Smiley
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:18:29 PM

I think getting any information from that scammer of a dev is out of the question.  I believe nfox said he had the source code (back on page 1 of this thread).  He will be your best bet, so PM him. 

I already have just waiting for a response. I hate to think you're right but my gut is telling me not to hold my breath as well. However I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and hopefully we are not pushed back spaces in the zerocoin field as well as other pieces of the greater picture

merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:19:44 PM

Mathgamain, would you/could you put together a website for Dreamcoin?  The video that you did was amazing, and I would love to see a website from you.
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:20:14 PM

It was a very rational thought on my part honestly, i had so much stuff going on myself (school etc) that wouldnt fulfil my responsiblities in the long term sucessfully, note to johnny; please dont give this Carsen guy too much time because it would be a waste of time but until then you've got a good amount of time to plan ahead for the future Smiley
I want to have things in place to be able to put out on Monday if I receive no response I believe this to be a generous amount of time both for him and myself to get things in order...

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:20:50 PM

I already have just waiting for a response. I hate to think you're right but my gut is telling me not to hold my breath as well. However I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and hopefully we are not pushed back spaces in the zerocoin field as well as other pieces of the greater picture

If you want to truly implement zerocoin, why not team up with other guys with the same goal far ahead of us? I know for a fact that if a B+ coder tried to finish zerocoin libraries and add it, it would take months. Cryptonote and darksend personally as hozer mentioned is much easier and more ppl willing to work together on it
merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:21:43 PM

So is the MOnday May 26th deadline, a deadline you are giving to hear back from the original Dev?  If you don't hear back from him are we moving forward with the new dev team?  Thanks again for your help in trying to rebuild DRM.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

Mathgamain, would you/could you put together a website for Dreamcoin?  The video that you did was amazing, and I would love to see a website from you.

loool i mentioned earlier if this guy leaves, then mathgamin will be the graphics man for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: