Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS  (Read 71666 times)
johnny_non

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:23:20 PM

I then declare a deadline of Monday May 26th 2014 to relaunch I will be building a new team please pm me if you have any skills that will be helpful.
Also as far as zerocoin is concerned that will take time. as that is beyond my capabilities. However I / WE will tentatively be looking into it or similar technology in the future. Now the most important part is maintaining the vitality and growth of the coin. As in merchants and our core platforms. We will need to get a new blockexplorer and website up and i still need source code for the github. I do hope Carsen comes through.

This is not the way i wished for this coin to go...

I think getting any information from that scammer of a dev is out of the question.  I believe nfox said he had the source code (back on page 1 of this thread).  He will be your best bet, so PM him. 

I already have just waiting for a response. I hate to think you're right but my gut is telling me not to hold my breath as well. However I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and hopefully we are not pushed back spaces in the zerocoin field as well as other pieces of the greater picture

So is the MOnday May 26th deadline, a deadline you are giving to hear back from the original Dev?  If you don't hear back from him are we moving forward with the new dev team?  Thanks again for your help in trying to rebuild DRM.
Yes this is the plan as of the moment.
I will also call hozer the afternoon and see what he has to say about the anon features...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:23:32 PM

Mathgamain, would you/could you put together a website for Dreamcoin?  The video that you did was amazing, and I would love to see a website from you.

loool i mentioned earlier if this guy leaves, then mathgamin will be the graphics man for us.

Well I HOPE SO Smiley
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:24:44 PM

I then declare a deadline of Monday May 26th 2014 to relaunch I will be building a new team please pm me if you have any skills that will be helpful.
Also as far as zerocoin is concerned that will take time. as that is beyond my capabilities. However I / WE will tentatively be looking into it or similar technology in the future. Now the most important part is maintaining the vitality and growth of the coin. As in merchants and our core platforms. We will need to get a new blockexplorer and website up and i still need source code for the github. I do hope Carsen comes through.

I think getting any information from that scammer of a dev is out of the question.  I believe nfox said he had the source code (back on page 1 of this thread).  He will be your best bet, so PM him. 

I already have just waiting for a response. I hate to think you're right but my gut is telling me not to hold my breath as well. However I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and hopefully we are not pushed back spaces in the zerocoin field as well as other pieces of the greater picture

So is the MOnday May 26th deadline, a deadline you are giving to hear back from the original Dev?  If you don't hear back from him are we moving forward with the new dev team?  Thanks again for your help in trying to rebuild DRM.
Yes this is the plan as of the moment.
I will also call hozer the afternoon and see what he has to say about the anon features...

Lmk if you need his email, hes a very excellent coder.
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:26:53 PM

I have his email and Two different phone numbers for him as iI have stated i have worked with hozer in the past

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:27:15 PM

I think getting any information from that scammer of a dev is out of the question.  I believe nfox said he had the source code (back on page 1 of this thread).  He will be your best bet, so PM him. 

+100
I'll gladly invest again if the original dev isn't involved at all moving forward with this project. It doesn't matter how good or bad of a developer he is. Any business, and this is a business, need competent, mature and positive minds who work together. Let this be a lesson to him as it was for all the investors who got duped.

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:27:58 PM

I have his email and Two different phone numbers for him as iI have stated i have worked with hozer in the past

cool beans Smiley tell me some things you plan to do with DRM? not just make it anon and leave it there im assuming? please address my questions at your will
Mathgamain (OP)

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:31:16 PM

I have bought us a new domain

http://dreamcoin.fi

and will have the ftp pw hopefully by tomorrow from the service provider. I will build us a simple www site to get started

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:39:10 PM

cool beans Smiley tell me some things you plan to do with DRM? not just make it anon and leave it there im assuming? please address my questions at your will

I want to get us on coinpayments that will get us on a few merchants Merchants are key here.
Also we need a paper wallet gen, and an android wallet however the android wallet will be another challenge because proof of stake coins work differently than proof of work coins others have been working on those problems so it's also an in the wings thing. with paper wallets we can start a canvasing campaign to sped the word to the outside world the more following we gather the better...
These are just some ideas for starters...

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:40:08 PM

and will have the ftp pw hopefully by tomorrow from the service provider. I will build us a simple www site to get started

Sounds great.  Honestly, I believe your "simple" website will still look much better than the old one. lol.  Good to see the positive vibe is flowing back.  Looks like we got a gameplan with Johnny leading the way.   Smiley

Dream on! Dreamers!
lexusivan888

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:41:09 PM

wow, this is like CHINA SPEED... Grin

bravo...

one more thing, as i look through the thread and watch people talk,,, i figure JOHNNY is a mature guy with some leadership.
i agree with him abt the deadline for the kiddo dev.  no matter how he sucks, how we dislike him,, he deserves some margin
due to the respect that he brought up this coin.
merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:42:00 PM

Sounds great.  Honestly, I believe your "simple" website will still look much better than the old one. lol.  Good to see the positive vibe is flowing back.  Looks like we got a gameplan with Johnny leading the way.   Smiley

Dream on! Dreamers!

I totally agree!  And it does already feel better than it has over the last week.  I believe we are moving in the right direction.....FINALLY!
merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:52:03 PM

bravo...

one more thing, as i look through the thread and watch people talk,,, i figure JOHNNY is a mature guy with some leadership.
i agree with him abt the deadline for the kiddo dev.  no matter how he sucks, how we dislike him,, he deserves some margin

I kind of disagree about giving the kid respect.  DRM was his third coin.  He already turned his back on the first 2.  This one was just a money making ploy for him....after all he bragged about the easy money he made (3 BTC), and said he would pass on his knowledge to any others that wanted to make fast money as long as they paid for his know how....basically saying that anyone that invests in alts is gullible and easy to scam on (my interpretation).  

But we do have a more positive vibe here already, and I'm done talking about the past.  We are moving forward, and I already like the new team.  No matter what happens, you won't hear me bad-mouth the new devoted guys.  
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:53:39 PM

I will do my best to help us move forward and beyond these set backs.
The true strength of any coin is the community that rallies behind it.
If you take personal stock interest in it and help feed it, it will grow.
It's not about the developer (though it doesn't hurt having a good one)
It's about everyone involved.
Let's build the dream

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

bravo...

I kind of disagree about giving the kid respect.  DRM was his third coin.  He already turned his back on the first 2.  This one was just a money making ploy for him....after all he bragged about the easy money he made (3 BTC), and said he would pass on his knowledge to any others that wanted to make fast money as long as they paid for his know how....basically saying that anyone that invests in alts is gullible and easy to scam on (my interpretation).  

But we do have a more positive vibe here already, and I'm done talking about the past.  We are moving forward, and I already like the new team.  No matter what happens, you won't hear me bad-mouth the new devoted guys.  

+ 100000000
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:57:08 PM

Let's build the dream

True...but please answer my questions
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:00:11 PM

Let's build the dream

I think i did.

I want to get us on coinpayments that will get us on a few merchants Merchants are key here.
Also we need a paper wallet gen, and an android wallet however the android wallet will be another challenge because proof of stake coins work differently than proof of work coins others have been working on those problems so it's also an in the wings thing. with paper wallets we can start a canvasing campaign to sped the word to the outside world the more following we gather the better...

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:01:35 PM

Let's build the dream

I think i did.

nfox and hozer, etc still gonna be coding anon right? pretty big + for us
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:05:12 PM

Let's build the dream

I think i did.

I haven't talked to nfox as of yet and would like to hear from him. Hozer i will call this afternoon.
I can't make any promises at this moment about the anon features being immediate. They will come in time.
At this moment they are not the primary concern
Primary concern is getting us back on track and set towards those future goals

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:08:29 PM

Let's build the dream

I think i did.

I haven't talked to nfox as of yet and would like to hear from him. Hozer i will call this afternoon.
I can't make any promises at this moment about the anon features being immediate. They will come in time.
At this moment they are not the primary concern
Primary concern is getting us back on track and set towards those future goals

i can see it taking weeks for anon thats for sure..and true in the meantime other things are neccesary
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:11:10 PM

Mathgamain, please put link on first page where people can download wallet...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: