Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS  (Read 71667 times)
R4v37

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:39:03 PM

to be frank, i wish our original devs come back here, coz we know he does have the original taste of "Dream", its not like he's leaving us
but he's quite stubborn... thats the problem

wish u guys made the best decision

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:45:50 PM

to be frank, i wish our original devs come back here, coz we know he does have the original taste of "Dream", its not like he's leaving us
but he's quite stubborn... thats the problem

wish u guys made the best decision

Absolutely we made the right decision.  The original dev is pure garbage.  No need for him to show his face here again.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:01:05 PM

I like the overall vibe of the thread.  It looks organized, someone with know how seems to be stepping up and morale is still high.  Awesome...Smiley

I'll be looking forward to what happens as I haven't sold a single one.  In fact, I am still reeling from the panic buy at .0002...so I am going to go focus on something else for awhile and keep from thinking about the DRK I sold for DRM.  True story.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
merk475

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

I like the overall vibe of the thread.  It looks organized, someone with know how seems to be stepping up and morale is still high.  Awesome...Smiley

I'll be looking forward to what happens as I haven't sold a single one.  In fact, I am still reeling from the panic buy at .0002...so I am going to go focus on something else for awhile and keep from thinking about the DRK I sold for DRM.  True story.

I sold a couple DRK for DRM too.  So I feel ya!
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:17:16 PM

We will be okay.
Monday is not far off and I hope to hear from Carsen.
I did not wish for insurrection or mutiny I am here for rescue.

In moments of chaos quick decisions have to be made and the most rational at this point is being prepared to go forward
Monday gives us time to organize this chaos

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
mrbildo

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:27:29 PM

Not surprised this has happened, but to be honest, I feel a bit refreshed in hope for this coin, I'm holding and not thinking of selling. Sold a few DRK today to top up on my admittedly puny stock.
Happy to help out in any way I can and am actively doing what I can to get things rolling along.

have made this pad as a kind of todo list for us in the coming days, feel free to contribute whatever ideas you have.

http://piratepad.net/LKw1C66N7F

Smiley
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:45:45 PM

We will be okay.

In moments of chaos quick decisions have to be made and the most rational at this point is being prepared to go forward

Johnny. Why did you choose Monday? (Memorial Day)  HaHa!
johnny_non

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:59:30 PM

We will be okay.

Johnny. Why did you choose Monday? (Memorial Day)  HaHa!
The holiday is coincidental. The main idea was to give us time to get things sorted and give Carsen time to cool off and contact me.
The worst thing we can do is rush without planning and we need time so we can set up some of the basics.
I will continue to say I wasn't one for a community takeover. However in the situation given the equation has changed.
So instead of being on the sidelines watching I decided to be active in this one.
I believe there is a lot of potential in this coin.

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
ALTCOIN_N

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:02:01 AM

How the hell does carsen/hashx11 get away with making threats against the forum's users ?

Oh good grief.

I petition to ban the hashcoin/matrixcoin hack for making physical threats.  So now what?  

And you think I should be banned?  

Why do you want to waste the mods time with your silly nonsense?

I vote for Carsen out, he have bad reputation, and do not deserve to have a seat in DRM.
DRM will be much better without him.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

How the hell does carsen/hashx11 get away with making threats against the forum's users ?

Oh good grief.

I petition to ban the hashcoin/matrixcoin hack for making physical threats.  So now what?  

I vote for Carsen out, he have bad reputation, and do not deserve to have a seat in DRM.
+1
Yeah I don't know why the new team is even considering affiliating with him again. I understand that there are hard feelings, and some of you might feel bad for pressuring him with deadlines, development or what not, but his past posts/actions in the forum and the way he handled himself in this situation are inexcusable and you can not give yourself another chance to get burned. Do not mix emotion with business. You'll lose loyal investors if he comes back and the whole project will have a dark cloud over it.

R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:38:23 AM

Oh good grief.

+1
Yeah I don't know why the new team is even considering affiliating with him again. I understand that there are hard feelings, and some of you might feel bad for pressuring him with deadlines, development or what not, but his past posts/actions in the forum and the way he handled himself in this situation are inexcusable and you can not give yourself another chance to get burned. Do not mix emotion with business. You'll lose loyal investors if he comes back and the whole project will have a dark cloud over it.

hmmm, maybe for now, we must exclude carsen from DRM
lets hit this baby to the moon, then we'll talk about carsen later << L-A-T-E-R
just focus on development of DRM for now

TO THE MOON!!!!
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:43:51 AM

Oh good grief.

I think he just finished watching American History X when he made that curb stomp comment. lol
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:57:38 AM

Oh good grief.

I petition to ban the hashcoin/matrixcoin hack for making physical threats.  So now what? 

http://s27.postimg.org/3ukiis5xf/carsen.jpg

+1

hmmm, maybe for now, we must exclude carsen from DRM
lets hit this baby to the moon, then we'll talk about carsen later << L-A-T-E-R
just focus on development of DRM for now

TO THE MOON!!!!

If  u are interested in coins launched from carsen/ HASHX11/ DreamCoin, you may read threads as follows: seems that not long stories but the same things happened on Matrixcoin, Hashcoin and DreamCoin

Matrixcoin :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553703.0    launched  April 02, 2014, 05:15:04 AM

Hashcoin  :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.0    launched  April 13, 2014, 12:03:52 AM

Dreamcoin :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599854.0    launched   May 07, 2014, 11:09:16 PM
johnny_non

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:06:55 AM

I see people's concerns. I don't know the overall context that that snippet came from but have to agree his actions have been less than professional. Perhaps he will learn to curb his temperament. I am not advocating this type of behavior. I do wish for him to contact me directly though. With his cooperation  this transition will move smoother and will remove a fair amount of workload from the new team. I would like a copy of the source code, a copy of the block explorer and to have an honest conversation with him. I am a diplomat foremost, and feel the smoother the transition the better. We have a lot of work to do and with cooperation some of this work doesn't have to be as difficult  

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:15:09 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 03:31:55 AM by trademark

I see people's concerns. I don't know the overall context that that snippet came from but have to agree his actions have been less than professional. Perhaps he will learn to curb his temperament. I am not advocating this type of behavior. I do wish for him to contact me directly though. With his cooperation  this transition will move smoother and will remove a fair amount of workload from the new team. I would like a copy of the source code, a copy of the block explorer and to have an honest conversation with him. I am a diplomat foremost, and feel the smoother the transition the better. We have a lot of work to do and with cooperation some of this work doesn't have to be as difficult  

When you say source code, is that the file that was on his github account?  I actually downloaded it a week ago from the following link which is no longer active.  https://codeload.github.com/unknown69/Dreamcoin/zip/master   If this is the file you're looking for. PM me your email and I will send it to you.  
techlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:30:58 AM

When you say source code, is that the file that was on his github account?  I actually downloaded it a week ago from here the following link which is no longer active.  https://codeload.github.com/unknown69/Dreamcoin/zip/master   If this is the file you're looking for. PM me your email and I will send it to you. 

Good! I am glad the community is reviving DRM.
menu74

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:46:52 AM

thanks for your rely, your are right we have to let DRM back on track. Members plz support new team and respect opinions from johnny_non, we are still in the difficult time, still a lot things have to be finished by Monday, let's go through and move on. 
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:01:00 AM

So whats news on multipool..
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:01:26 AM

Its good to see you guys are onto him. Smiley

If you have downloaded any of his clients, I strongly recommend that you run some virus/malware scans, reset passwords, change you IP address, or better yet format and do a fresh install of windows. At the very least, do not store your cryptos on any PC that has downloaded his clients.

FORK him !

menu74

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:02:59 AM

When you say source code, is that the file that was on his github account?  I actually downloaded it a week ago from the following link which is no longer active.  https://codeload.github.com/unknown69/Dreamcoin/zip/master   If this is the file you're looking for. PM me your email and I will send it to you.  

glad to hear from you, good job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: