Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You want IPO?
Yes - 1 (10%)
NO - 9 (90%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeedForCoin - ANDROID GAME INSIDE! 0 PREM NO IP! 16H LAUNCH! NEED POOLS  (Read 3581 times)
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:41:33 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 10:50:09 AM by YourCoinNightamre

Launch about: 15:00 GMT+8 24.05.2014

LAUNCH DELAYED! Stay Tuned!

Check info about our wallet here: CLICK ME

About NFCoin:

We are glad that our project NeedForCoin is ready for launch! You can say that this is next altcoin without future or anything else, but We want that NFC hit racing industry. We are in touch with some anonymous people from Japan and United Kingdom. Android and iOS [Apple] apps are coming! NeedForCoin Apple wallet is application based on web-wallet. We know that Apple is blocking all apps related to CryptoCurrency but this wallet is configurated with our online wallet [similar to blockchain.info]. Ninja Launch should be in about 24hours. Please owners of some pools contact with us to set up pool.

More about similar iOS wallet: CoinDesk

Adverisement:

- All NFS Version are modyfied with SMS Message or Menu Message about NFCoin
- Each Game include .html with redirect link to our websit
- Our graphic [VictorNajs] is working with layers inside Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2
- We are going to make big adverisement on websites related to Underground Races. [Legall and Illegal]
- 1st Tournament [Drag Racing] in UK at the end of holidays. - Price: NFCoin worth 5 BTC

Forum: under maitanance [Avaliable soon]

About IPO: NO IPO! Thanks for votes!

We are runing NFC project with small budget. There is 0 premine but We ca changed this if people will be interested in IPO.
From IPO we want to buy:

- Premium accounts on forums related to racings
- website & forum domain
- Server for multipool[ POS ]
- Exchange votes

Please vote on POOL! No more than 1mln NFC max can be distributed for IPO. Price about 5,000 Satoshi / coin.
We don't need this IPO but it can help us grow faster.

Thank You

YourCoinNightmare
mikupool

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:48:24 AM

http://nfc.mikupool.com/

https://i.imgur.com/n1ImQjU.png
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:51:17 AM

Thanks. OP edited
If You can provide for us Good Home Page contest on Your Pool.
Contact with us to get source before launch : yourcoinnightmare@gmail.com
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:58:28 AM

Ninja launch is for instamine?
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:07:40 AM

Ninja Launch means that We are ANN this project just about 24hours before launch. Pools will get source and after 5min wallets + source avaliable for public download. Instamine? If You think that We want to mine some 10 blocks alone than please create pool and be ready for launch on time! We saw a lot of launches and only few of them were good! 1st 2-3 pools need to be ready later everyone can join. We are thinking about changing first 50-100 blocks-50% reward for fair launch.
feilongzaitian

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:07:53 AM

IPO?Scamer?i will not do any ipo.
Launch about: 15:00 HMT+8 23.05.2014

CountDown: soon

About NFCoin:

We are glad that our project NeedForCoin is ready for launch! You can say that this is next altcoin without future or anything else, but We want that NFC hit racing industry. We are in touch with some anonymous people from Japan and United Kingdom. Android and iOS [Apple] apps are coming! NeedForCoin Apple wallet is application based on web-wallet. We know that Apple is blocking all apps related to CryptoCurrency but this wallet is configurated with our online wallet [similar to blockchain.info]. Ninja Launch should be in about 24hours. Please owners of some pools contact with us to set up pool.

Adverisement:

- All NFS Version are modyfied with SMS Message or Menu Message about NFCoin
- Each Game include .html with redirect link to our websit
- Our graphic [VictorNajs] is working with layers inside Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2
- We are going to make big adverisement on websites related to Underground Races. [Legall and Illegal]
- 1st Tournament [Drag Racing] in UK at the end of holidays. - Price: NFCoin worth 5 BTC

Forum: under maitanance [Avaliable soon]

About IPO:

We are runing NFC project with small budget. There is 0 premine but We ca changed this if people will be interested in IPO.
From IPO we want to buy:

- Premium accounts on forums related to racings
- website & forum domain
- Server for multipool[ POS ]
- Exchange votes

Please vote on POOL! No more than 1mln NFC max can be distributed for IPO. Price about 5,000 Satoshi / coin.
We don't need this IPO but it can help us grow faster.

Thank You

YourCoinNightmare

kenboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:09:17 AM

no zuo no die why you try,you try you high give me five
Firster

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:09:21 AM

Some people say that you are crazy, I have to sit tight.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:17:13 AM

Ninja Launch means that We are ANN this project just about 24hours before launch. Pools will get source and after 5min wallets + source avaliable for public download. Instamine? If You think that We want to mine some 10 blocks alone than please create pool and be ready for launch on time! We saw a lot of launches and only few of them were good! 1st 2-3 pools need to be ready later everyone can join. We are thinking about changing first 50-100 blocks-50% reward for fair launch.

I don't belive anyone without rep here. Even accounts with rep need some proofs like rep thread etc depends on situation.
And I'm consumer. I don't need to know about code and how to make pool. You're developers, not me. As consumer, all I need to know is when it starts, how it works and how I can mine it. That's all.

PS. I wonder if Apple says to their consumers "Try to make your own iPhone", lol.
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:24:35 AM

I don't belive anyone without rep here. Even accounts with rep need some proofs like rep thread etc depends on situation.
And I'm consumer. I don't need to know about code and how to make pool. You're developers, not me. As consumer, all I need to know is when it starts, how it works and how I can mine it. That's all.

PS. I wonder if Apple says to their consumers "Try to make your own iPhone", lol.

I understand You. We are in this CryptoCurrency World few months and Yes there is too much scams fake IPO's coins without futures etc. Everything should go fine with launch Smiley ANN Just 24hours before launch that's all. Cya on pool
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:38:48 AM

Pimp my ride, mate Wink
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:05:39 AM

Okey. There is no option for IPO. NFCoin stay with 0 premine and without IPO. Stay tuned for updates!
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:09:24 AM

no zuo no die why you try,you try you high give me five

This made absolutely no sense.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:10:12 AM

Good choice on skipping the IPO, but the coin is lacking any sort of innovativeness except for the pictures and name.

What new could this coin bring to the table?
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:14:59 AM

Good choice on skipping the IPO, but the coin is lacking any sort of innovativeness except for the pictures and name.

What new could this coin bring to the table?

As We are funs of tuning cars (We own some good drifting cars) and this is 1st project for our Team it's at the moment simply scrypt altcoin. We are in contact with our friend (developer) and dev's from 2 other coins. NFCoin should be used to make deals on legal and illegal racings. NFCoin Android wallet works perfect, tested 2 days ago in France on some Night Drift Party Sorry for mistakes in text but We are in travel to Russia to our community friends. This coin gonna be used in Russia officially as currency for illegal racings:)
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:12:33 PM

Seems intresting! is it POw/POS or pure pow?

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:44:50 PM

https://i.imgur.com/QZANeho.png

NFCoin Developers are proud to announce that Official NeedForCoin Wallet was tested today!
Your wallet is an unique product made of our team! Play racing games multiplayer and
bet with Your NFCoins! Yes! Play simply drag racers and bet with Your opponent.
Wallet is fully sync. with private network which means that all charts, transactions, games
are working only with internet access ( 3G or Wi-Fi)

Futures:

Send NFCoins - Make easy, fast and anonymous payments with Your favourite app.

Recive NFCoins - Take Your wallet always with You, left someone to scan QR and wait for transfer.

History - Keep Your Need For Coins under control with Your wallet history.

Race - Play Game and win NFCoins! Multi and Singel Player will give You a lot of fun.

Charts - Check current stats of NFCoins and other currencies!

Screens:

https://i.imgur.com/5ESYlgV.png

https://i.imgur.com/5LaMbyp.png

Realease:
We know that it is working but You need to wait about 1-2weeks for finish.

Tested on Samsung Galaxy S III , S IV.

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:54:37 PM

miku kawaii.peropero

I like your pool and will mine there.

koba24

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:02:57 AM

launch?
YourCoinNightamre (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:50:32 AM

launch?

We have some problems with our developer. Launch soon!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: