Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Profit switching pool - EasyPool.me  (Read 628 times)
nthunder (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 10:31:20 AM

It's known that 1% of the population controls most of the wealth and are hence responsible for the current direction the world is going. A large portion of this wealth is controlled with banks and this is why cryptocurrencies are such a problem for some. This is why Bitcoin is under attack from the mainstream media everyday. But what can we so about it?

I believe the best thing we can do is to prosper and do our bit to make mining better. This is how EasyPool.me was born with the aim to bring new features and revitalize mining. But for that it needs your help. Don't mine with EasyPool.me just because it has better profitability than other pools. Mine with us to make currencies better and to bring positive change to the mining world. This is our pledge, mine with us and together we can make cryptocurrencies stronger.

Start mining today @ EasyPool.me and don't forget to post your feedback and feature requests!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nthunder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:04:03 PM

Right now, the pool is at 0.00363 BTC/day @ 1MH/s. Anyone interested?
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:37:18 PM

Nice pool, but its good if you have other algo like x11 Smiley
nthunder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:59:08 PM

I support and understand the importance of other algorithms, but for now the pool is using scrypt just like most other pools.

Happy Mining!
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:21:23 PM

Please stop spamming PMs and telling people to join your pool. Either rent some hashpower from LeaseRig or shut up. Your pool doesn't have any advantages anyway.
nthunder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:21:03 PM

Please stop spamming PMs and telling people to join your pool. Either rent some hashpower from LeaseRig or shut up. Your pool doesn't have any advantages anyway.

EasyPool.me has better profitability than clevermining.com and since your response to their announcement posted here was so positive I thought you wouldn't mind to know there is a new pool with better profitability. But perhaps I was mistaken... some users unfortunately do seem to be inconsistent in their responses under similar circumstances.

I messaged 3 cm.com cheerleaders out of pure curiosity (because I don't think they are real users hence only mascots or fake users for cm), that is hardly spamming and that is hardy everybody (which is broader sense for people).

Thank you for the tip with LaseseRig and as always happy mining  Smiley
byt411

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:43:17 PM

EasyPool.me has better profitability than clevermining.com and since your response to their announcement posted here was so positive I thought you wouldn't mind to know there is a new pool with better profitability. But perhaps I was mistaken... some users unfortunately do seem to be inconsistent in their responses under similar circumstances.

I messaged 3 cm.com cheerleaders out of pure curiosity (because I don't think they are real users hence only mascots or fake users for cm), that is hardly spamming and that is hardy everybody (which is broader sense for people).

Thank you for the tip with LaseseRig and as always happy mining  Smiley

I am not a mascot, or a fake user. I lease my rigs out on Leaserig and mine on CM when they're not rented out, so the multipool doesn't make that much of a difference for me.
Also, if you start PMing people, it gives the impression that you are spamming.
nthunder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:13:50 PM

I am not a mascot, or a fake user. I lease my rigs out on Leaserig and mine on CM when they're not rented out, so the multipool doesn't make that much of a difference for me.

Oh, in that case I will adjust my assumptions accordingly. And with your permission of course, I would kindly suggest to perhaps consider the implications of higher profitability pool in your specific setup. To the best of my knowledge CM and EasyPool.me have a similar way of operating and mining on EP when you are not rented out on Leaserig will give you the advantage of higher revenues. And although I can understand how that can be a burden for some in general it is considered and advantage. But please don't just take my word for it.

Happy mining!  Grin
byt411

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:28:20 PM

Oh, in that case I will adjust my assumptions accordingly. And with your permission of course, I would kindly suggest to perhaps consider the implications of higher profitability pool in your specific setup. To the best of my knowledge CM and EasyPool.me have a similar way of operating and mining on EP when you are not rented out on Leaserig will give you the advantage of higher revenues. And although I can understand how that can be a burden for some in general it is considered and advantage. But please don't just take my word for it.

Happy mining!  Grin

Wow... A difference of 0.0002BTC. Amazing.
By the way, we say "every three hours", not "each three hours". Also, you should promise a guaranteed profitability to beta testers, like CM did, since everyone would rather stay on known pools with the same profitability.
nthunder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:01:50 PM

Thank you for finding the typo. At the moment CM is at 0.00260, EP is at 0.00364. Personally I find the difference at least interesting, although I cannot speak for others.

About guaranteed profitability, when a large increase in hash power occurs there is a delay (from a couple of hours up to 6 hours) in income increase. This is caused by the time it takes for coins to mature and be exchanged. During this period the pool will suffer an artificial drop in profitability, which will be corrected as soon as the coins start coming in. This happens because of the way profitability is calculated (average 24h pool income/average 24h pool hashrate). The pool average hash increases immediately while pool income has to mature.

Mining consistently for 24 hours or more will neutralize this effect and for this reason I believe there is no need for a guaranteed profitability. If you are looking for a more reliable indicator than daily average profitability please consider the 7 days average profitability on the main page (currently 0.003252).

Happy mining!
evolvia31

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:08:44 PM

Hi, 
i don't understand your calcul Shocked(
This afternoon i put one rigs on your pool (this is me the high increase hashrate Shocked) ) but when i have the rigs on your pool the rentability decrease from 0.0036 to 0.0024 Shocked( and just after i put out the rigs rentability increase again to 0.0036

Actually i have at least 100Mh/s to put on your pool but which is the real rentability ?? Shocked)
nthunder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 08:01:03 PM

Hi evolvia31,

Thanks for trying out the pool, I remember the hash increase. The coins that were mined when you arrived at the pool have a slow mature rate. After the two hours they became ready for exchange. This is why you see this delay on the chart. In order for the pool to become more profitable we sacrificed coin mature time. In order to avoid this problem, please mine for a longer period of time and allow the coins to mature.

evolvia31 If I'm not mistaken you sent about 17MH for more than an hour. Why not try to send 1MH for 17 hours and see how it goes (it is basically the same and of course if you want send more but for a longer period of time). I apologize for this inconvenience. Until the pool grows larger it will be susceptible to mining inertia (which can be avoided by mining for a longer period of time). We are constantly trying to improve the pool but keeping profitability high is not easy. Here is a great article explaining different pool payment methods.

Thanks for your support!
evolvia31

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:13:58 AM

Hi,

Ok thank you to your answer, when i have again a rigs free i comeback to mine on your pool Smiley

I rent my rigs so i mine on your pool when it's not renting. Shocked)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: