Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 08:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the Bilderberg Group think of Bitcoin and Crypto's?  (Read 2176 times)
qwerty555 (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:31:52 PM

The Bilderberg Group made up of major movers and shakers in the World allegedly meet at the end of this month. Their opinion on the future of crypto currency is arguably of great importance. It would certainly be interesting to attempt to assess their position.

-What do they think of bitcoin and Crypto's?

- Does this fit with their alleged aim of a single world currency? ( some of them or their STAFF must be members here to ,at the very least, monitor what's going on.)

Can any media ASK THEM?

who are they?

Where will they meet in 2014? ( in order to ask them?)

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/04/08/bilderberg-2014-watch-out-for-the-red-herring-in-copenhagen/

This is who (some) of them were in 2013 and their alleged agenda

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10102170/Bilderberg-Group-2013-guest-list-and-agenda.html

A bit of background of them from a (conspiracy theorists point of view?) alleged 14 yrs of investigation but insightful nonetheless.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-of-the-bilderberg-group-and-what-they-may-be-planning-now/13808

WHAT do they think of Bitcoin?

Krang

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:48:32 PM

Ask Alex Jones. I'm sure he knows  Cheesy.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

IF you find out where they're holding the next meeting I doubt they'll let you in to ask lol. I'm sure they're keeping an eye on it, but I don't think they'll be worried yet, but hopefully they will in the future. Cryptos could certainly topple the banking dynasties that's for sure.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:06:53 PM

They don't care about bitcoin as of yet it seems. If they wanted they could easily crash the price and send everyone back to the stone age and cold FIAT times or,

they might be thinking about allowing bitcoin to compete with or be widely used alongside FIAT but only if they see a potential to control it.

btw, did you know Mark Zuckenberg is David Rockefellers grandson? and Zuckenberg means sugar mountain in english.. so everyone using facebook is now officially contributing to the elite Smiley
Pushtheghost

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:51:33 PM

Didnt Alex Jones say they are behind Bitcoin as the NWO currency at one point?

That guy is fun to listen to for a bit but he scares you when you hear the callers intelligence levels and how they buy in.

nowise

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:03:18 AM

if they didn't create it, they're plotting it's demise
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:14:09 AM

Didnt Alex Jones say they are behind Bitcoin as the NWO currency at one point?

That guy is fun to listen to for a bit but he scares you when you hear the callers intelligence levels and how they buy in.

I love Alex...been a fan since his very accurate rant in Waking Life. We differ on religion but I'm totally in agreement the US is swiftly turning into a police state and the government's out of control. I do not, however, see government as some demonic all powerful "beast" entity, nor do I give a shred of credence to the whole illuminati silliness. No clue what AJs position is on bitcoin though I've seen various videos he's covering it (in the sidebar).

The US is turning into a police state, not because of some ordained secret order to enslave humanity but as a result of the government spinning out of control, screwing over the masses, impoverishing people, bankrupting the country and running up debt causing chaos and crime to escalate - which is the underground economy itself so people can make money to supplement their part time non insurance having pissant jobs, and as a result of increasing corruption and abuse. They have to be overprotected in body armor because they'd get their asses handed to them otherwise when people have enough of their corrupt shit and fight back.

I'd imagine he'd be all for bitcoin provided he understood it though...but if he thinks it's a one world government new world order scheme to enslave us all with a global currency (which is what I figure is his position), he's way off the deep end that this currency is bitcoin since that's so not how bitcoin works and there'd be no way the globalists can control it no matter how many fits it throws.

I think a global currency is an ideal solution because it breaks all these nation state controls and wars and all that kind of thing...and I'd start robbing some mints if there was ever a forced global currency run by the IMF. I'd be heading up the Anarchists I do believe. No way I'd stand for that.

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:16:28 AM

How do you know they didn't create BTC?
serenitys

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:17:58 AM

Because btc was created by genius level intellect for the good of the people...that's why.

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
twiifm

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:20:01 AM

Because btc was created by genius level intellect for the good of the people...that's why.

And who is this anonymous person you speak of?  And why are you sure he is for the good of the people?
serenitys

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:22:50 AM

And who is this anonymous person you speak of?  And why are you sure he is for the good of the people?

Whoever Satoshi represents and because of the nature of bitcoin. No corrupt government or bank or agents thereof would present this for the best interests of the people and the best interests of their financial freedom from the corrupt financial industry.

twiifm

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:28:24 AM

Whoever Satoshi represents and because of the nature of bitcoin. No corrupt government or bank or agents thereof would present this for the best interests of the people and the best interests of their financial freedom from the corrupt financial industry.

Riiiiight. 

Basically,  because some anonymous guy on the internet told me so.  Okey dokey
Pushtheghost

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:48:28 AM

Not saying they are not but I doubt it they are. From what I have seen of them,they operate slow and methodical over generations,not decades.
History needs to be rewritten and altered and people need to be sedated in a gradual fashion. If people are shocked they react quickly but if they are
slowly pushed they will go with the flow.

Humans need to be slowly stripped of things,otherwise we rebel and it causes headaches. Unless you want to set off a war than you do just that.
Its easy to manipulate the human mind. History is written by the winners,does that seem right? Its not accurate but we except it.

I could ramble but thats the quick and dirty.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:57:33 AM

Ask Alex Jones. I'm sure he knows  Cheesy.

The only thing Alex Jones will do to the Bilderbergs is to scream at them through a megaphone, making all protesters in the area feel at ease as if something has been done.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
nowise

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:41:39 AM

they operate slow and methodical over generations,not decades.

I like this logic.  If nothing they move slow and methodically.  The goal is always to move your position forward, even if it takes great time.

Most of the math for bitcoin and even some basic ideas of this concept have been floating around for 20 years.

Someone or a group figured out that with "proof of work" systems one could provide a vehicle for "transfer of value" far cheaper then Visa can, and all transparent (public ledger) at the same time.

I'd like to think that, "Someone or a group," are an unwashed citizen soldier(s) looking out for our (the masses) best interest.  The stories we know now about our good friend Satoshi fallow this theme.

but, deep down I still wonder...
serenitys

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:59:08 AM

Riiiiight. 

No, actually...the white paper that was written told me so.

It's pretty clear you're just a smartass and a troll and not worth further energy.

twiifm

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:02:38 AM

Riiiiight. 

No, actually...the white paper that was written told me so.

It's pretty clear you're just a smartass and a troll and not worth further energy.

OOhh white paper.  Then that makes it legit.  Do you know who or what is Satoshi?  Nope.  Then why do you treat Satoshi like Messiah?
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:40:29 AM

ITT: What bitcoin thinks of Bilderberg group
shadowphoenix

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:41:05 PM

dunno but if you get into one of their meetings feel free to tell me over PM Wink
makebitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:33:02 PM

I really doubt BTC is on their radar. The market cap is really to small for them to bother.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: