Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Humble Bundle for Android - Discounted  (Read 2760 times)
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2012, 08:17:50 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2012, 08:30:33 PM by Qoheleth

From the website:
The Humble Bundle for Android

Five awesome games for your Android device. Jump start your mobile game collection with Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Osmos, EDGE, and Toki Tori. If you pay more than the average price, you also get the indie classic World of Goo!

Playing at your desktop? No problem. Buying the Humble Bundle for Android also gets you Mac, Windows, and Linux versions of the games.

Pay what you want. If you bought these games separately, it would cost around $60, but we are letting you set the price!

The games work great on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Android (system requirements here). If you're not sure if your Android device is compatible, give these demos a try.
I am selling gift codes for the "full package" - World of Goo included - for 0.6 BTC each. This is below what you would pay in USD. I'll be allocating my payment as a 100% donation to Child's Play.

If you have good trading rep on this forum, I'm willing to send first and take payment once the gift codes are received. For people with zero rep (like me), we can use any reputable escrow service.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 10:08:18 PM

I support the way Qoh has set up this transaction.  With previous bundles I've seen "Pay what you want, and I'll pay that and send you the code," which makes it easy for the seller to pocket everything and only pay $0.01.

By promising to A. Send first and, B. Include the "Over-the-Average" game World of Goo, Qoh is unable to screw Humble Bundle out of money.

Unfortunately for you, however, I have already purchased my copy.  Good luck!
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2012, 10:43:03 PM

I support the way Qoh has set up this transaction.  With previous bundles I've seen "Pay what you want, and I'll pay that and send you the code," which makes it easy for the seller to pocket everything and only pay $0.01.

By promising to A. Send first and, B. Include the "Over-the-Average" game World of Goo, Qoh is unable to screw Humble Bundle out of money.

Thanks!

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 01:05:19 AM

Bought a copy from him. Perfect seller. I've already enabled the keys on steam.
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2012, 01:16:04 AM

Bought a copy from him. Perfect seller. I've already enabled the keys on steam.
Glad you're satisfied. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2012, 03:19:04 AM

Just sold a key to likuidxd, who offered - completely unprompted - to send payment first. Smooth transaction, would trade again! Smiley

likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 05:33:57 AM

Bought 2 of these
Thanks! We will enjoy these Grin

MORA

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 06:30:38 AM

Well if you are paying slightly over the average, then the seller cant really cheat ?
ie. paying 0.01 would not get the extra games.
RaggedMonk

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 09:48:59 PM

Well if you are paying slightly over the average, then the seller cant really cheat ?
ie. paying 0.01 would not get the extra games.

Exactly.  I have seen people pull this scam before, and so I am glad to see that Qoh found a good solution.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 11:43:54 AM

The games work great on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Android.

Is it possible for you to send me the Linux game file along with the game key that I ordered.?
Matoking

Activity: 352

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 01:40:56 PM

Click "Increase your order amount" in the download page for the bundle.
You should be able to see your current total in dollars under the first step, so you'll know if the seller is ripping you off or not.

https://i.imgur.com/VlSE1.png (screenshot from the HIB 4, but should apply to the other bundles too)

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
RaggedMonk

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 08:50:26 PM

Click "Increase your order amount" in the download page for the bundle.
You should be able to see your current total in dollars under the first step, so you'll know if the seller is ripping you off or not.

https://i.imgur.com/VlSE1.png (screenshot from the HIB 4, but should apply to the other bundles too)

Ooh, good catch.
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 04:07:14 AM

Is it possible for you to send me the Linux game file along with the game key that I ordered.?
I think you might have to download it yourself - I'm not allowed to redeem the gift link.

But from my experience with Humble Bundles in the past, they provide a Linux download link for you when you go through that process!

bravetheheat

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 06:47:18 AM

I think you might have to download it yourself - I'm not allowed to redeem the gift link.

But from my experience with Humble Bundles in the past, they provide a Linux download link for you when you go through that process!

Noticed that, but I asked the question before I received the link, and I thought that it would only give me the steam keys. Thanks anyway!
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 09:03:06 PM

Just sold one copy to user "scribe". Smooth transaction.

scribe

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2012, 04:45:58 PM

Yep, +1 - great stuff. Just need to clear some space from my phone now  Wink

blocknois.es Bitcoin music label. ~ New release: This Is Art

Read: Bitcoin Life | Wear: FUTUREECONOMY
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 08:16:30 AM

Bumping from Page 2!

Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 08:32:01 PM

Bundle Update!

Toki Tori has just been added to the Humble Bundle for Android! It is available for Android, Mac, Windows, and is making its debut on Linux! Help a baby chicken save all the eggs in this charming platform puzzler.

So now one bundle purchase gets you five games, each for all four supported platforms, for only 0.6 BTC!

Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2012, 12:57:51 AM

Just sold a bundle to user "corvid"! Smooth transaction, would trade again. Smiley

bravetheheat

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 01:24:35 PM

Do you offer the new Humble Bundle for Android 2?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: